[JongKey] Swirls of kisses

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: JongKey
Rating: G
Length: 252 words
Prompt: cheek kisses
A/N: as usual let me apologize for my huge delay ; ; Also, I deem this drabble to be an epic fail so... yep, I'm sorry :( On another note, this story got lots of new subscribers and I wanted to thank you all for it! <3 I hope you'll keep enjying this drabble collection in the future as well! As alway constructive criticism or just feedback in general are highly appreciated <3 Have a good read^^

 

 


 

 

It was an established habit they had.
Wether lazy or busy, mornings were their settled time for swirls of kisses on each other’s cheeks to rapt them into their world - and Kibum wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

It had first began when they had started to share a bed, so that the younger had soon learned to wake up to the sound of smaking chapped lips and sweet words whispered into this ear. 
“Do you” kiss, “want some” another little peck,“breakfast?” and sun rays hadn’t even started peaking from their window that Jonghyun’s presence in his world had already made its way into his mind, even before his own.
His boyfriend relentlessly pecked his cheeks at any given chance - in their bed, under the warm sparys of their shower, while sitting at their small and old table in the kitchen - and he let himself get attached by that warm affection, he surrendered to it without even fighting - because what could be sweeter than that?

Pecks, pecks, pecks and smooth cheeks and sleepy eyes and other pecks.

It was their little, secluded universe made of silly love and body warth - a shelter they liked to take refuge in before going their own way, through their life.

Kibum couldn’t do anything but treasure every moment of it.

“I love you.” Peck.

“I love you too.” And not even the sound of the front door closing could stop the feeling of those chapped lips warming up his soul.