[TaeKey] We are young

Love's the same, yet different

Pairing: TaeKey
Rating: PG-13
Prompt: "Don't you feel embarassed?! Doing it in such a place!" - Taekey
Lenght: 236 words
A/N: another very short drabble, but hopefully a nice one :) Enjoy ; u ; 

 

 


 

 

 

“Don’t you feel embarrased?! Doing it in such a place!” 

It had been that disconcerted hiss the first thing to finally fill the still air between them, that night. Kibum’s voice had trembled just like the moon reflexed on the pitch dark water and it made Taemin smile, how such a little suggestion could get his lover so worked up.

“Kibum, what’s the deal? We’re alone, no one is bathing other than us. The shore is deserted as well.” he tried to reason, just before spoiling up all the comfort he had given with a taunting, devilish smirk, “C’mon, take yours off too.”

The brunette then could only watch with a certain terror as Taemin swayed that bathing suit in front of his eyes: the realization that, damn, his boyfriend was  (really really , right there in the middle of the ing sea) finally seemed to fully sink into his mind, making it spin with what Kibum refused to acknowledge as excitment. 

“C’mon” came the teasing once again. The younger was pressed against him and– hell, he was definitely hard and oh my god.

“Aw it.” Kibum conceeded in the end.

He could only laugh at that beaming expression Taemin sported right then as he joined him in that little dirty adventure of his.

They were young and alive and and so in love.
No other sensation could ever compete with that.