Chapter 20

Forbidden

Minji looked at Kai with her hungry eyes, waiting for a response.

"I, um- Minji, wh-" he stuttered, unable to find words that were suitable for this situation. He didn't get finish his sentence, however, as Minji pushed him further into the hallway behind the front door.

Her body was pressed up against Kai's, breathing heavy from the excitement of the upcoming actions. She tugged at the collar of Kai's t-shirt, pulling it lower towards his collarbones to give her more easy access as she continued to push him towards the living room. Kai let himself go. Not because he wanted, no; if his body would listen to his brain's commands, the situation would be different. But that's not the case. Kai felt completely paralyzed of carrying out his will, instead letting himself fall under Minji's control.

Suddenly, he felt the back of his thighs come in contact with something solid. In the next second, his back was flat against the couch of the living room, with Minji hovering over him. In the process of falling, he instinctively grabbed a hold of whatever he could, in this case, Minji. Consequently, he now had her tightly wrapped in his arms, bodies dangerously close to each other's as they were laying on the couch.

Minji didn't seem to mind though, as she settled her knees on either side of Kai's hips, placing her hands on the sides of the latter's face and moving her body so that their heads were aligned. Her long black hair was like a curtain as it fell from her shoulders onto the sides of Kai's head. Kai could only focus on Minji's eyes. They were clouded from hunger. It was like she was a different person altogether. He gulped for the second time that night, his heart threatening to break through his rib cage. Minji's body felt cold, but his was on fire. Being in this position with a girl was a first for Kai, and he could barely understand what the hell was going on.

He watched Minji as her tongue slid across her lips, her eyes locked on Kai's neck. Slowly, she inched closer. It felt like the world was moving in slow-motion. Kai has never been fed on; Minji was his first. The anxiety was killing his insides. He was scared, but also excited. Hesitant, but also begging for this whole situation to continue without interruption. Maybe it's a vampire thing?

Minji gently caressed a spot on Kai's neck with the back of her hands. She locked her eyes with Kai's one last time before slowly closing the distance between them. Kai let his eyes close shut, wrinkles forming around them and the beat of his heart thumping in his ears as he awaited for her lips to make contact with his skin.

Finally, after what felt like hours, his neck finally met a warm mouth. Goose bumps erupted on his flesh from this unfamiliar feeling. He felt warm but cold all at once. After getting over the initial shock of the situation, Kai could fully process what was happening now and it only made his heart beat quicken. Minji was peppering the sensitive spot of his neck with kisses, each one lasting longer than the last. Kai's heartbeat quickened. After some time, he began to melt under her. The kisses on his neck were incredibly soft and his skin was burning at the feeling.

He had almost forgotten that Minji was a vampire until he suddenly felt fangs piercing his skin. His eyes shot open at once at the sting on his neck. A loud groan escaped his mouth and his grip around Minji tightened. She took long, hungry swigs of the warm blood that Kai offered and pushed herself further onto his body, pleasure filling her body up. She started tugging at the latter's shirt, wanting desperately to touch the skin on his chest. Without thinking it over, she pulled Kai's shirt off his back and the latter stared at her, completely taken aback.

Kai wasn't expecting that. He wasn't expecting things to get this heated. But he'd be lying if he said he it wasn't a pleasant surprise. In fact, the pleasure consumed him fully. Without his permission, low moans shot out from his mouth every now and then, as Minji gulped harder and harder. In the back of his mind, a little voice, barely audible, kept uttering the name he grew to love so much; Taemin. Somewhere deep down, under the thick layer of ecstasy the covered his conscience in that moment, the guilt was knocking at his heart. But Kai couldn't bring himself to care right now, the feeling of Minji over him and feeding on him was too amazing to ignore. She was gentle and slow, unlike Taemin, who pulled at his hair and dug his nails into his skin, not that he was complaining. But in this moment, he couldn't choose  which one he preferred more. Kai's mind went to Taemin again for a split second. So this is what if feels like, he thought as he now fully understood why the blonde was such a mess whenever they had their feeding sessions.

Out of nowhere, Kai felt his vampire instincts kick in. His Fangs were growing out from his gums and his throat felt like a desert. Maybe the transformation was due to all the pleasure he was getting from another vampire, he didn't know for sure. But what he did know was that he needed blood. Now.

He placed a gentle hand on Minji's shoulder and put some distance between them. Minji looked down at him, confusion now replacing the hungry look her face previously held. Her lips were swollen and stained red, with a few drops of blood smeared around around the corners, her eyes were clouded, and her chest heaved up and down rapidly as she tried to catch her breath. To a human, the sight of Minji like this would be horrendous. But being a vampire, Kai thought she looked absolutely stunning. He lovingly removed the few strands of hair that had fallen on her face and tucked them behind her ears. Then, he wiped the smeared blood around her lips with his thumb.The intimate touch earned him a shade of pink creeping up on Minji's cheeks.

Kai, no longer able to withstand his dehydration, wrapped his arms around Minji's lower back and shifted their position so he was now hovering over her. Her eyes grew wide in response, being inexperienced in this domain as well. She mimicked Kai's earlier moves and held the latter's shirt tightly. Her blood-lust now satisfied, she could fully focus on the situation before her; Kai had transformed and was now on top of her, potentially about to dig his fangs in her.

Before neither of them realized, Kai had pierced the soft skin on Minji's neck. A moan left as a completely unfamiliar feeling of pain and pleasure arose in her body. As Kai continuously took long swigs of her blood, she tried to keep as quiet as she could but from time to time, unwillingly granted access to sounds that begged to be released, even with her bottom lip between her teeth. 

As for Kai, the tinge of guilt that was knocking at his heart before was now banging on it with much more force. Visions of deja-vu played in his head as he remembered the last and only person he had done this to; Taemin. Him drinking from Minji felt... somewhat wrong. It didn't feel as natural as it did with Taemin. But Kai couldn't bring himself to stop because the taste of blood from a being other than an animal was just SO DAMN GOOD. And although Minji's blood was good, but Kai's tastebuds tingled at the memory of how sweet Taemin's blood tasted. Frustrated at how his mind always went back to the blonde, Kai tried to shoo away the thoughts of him and shift his attention instead to the warm liquid that made its way down his throat, savouring every drop because who knows when he can feed on human blood again. It had been a while since he last had human blood, and he had almost forgotten how intoxicating it was. 

After finally quenching his thist, the male vampire pulled himself away from Minji. As he hovered over her, breathing heavily, a thin sheet of sweat over his chest and eyes slightly covered from his fringe, he locked eyes with Minji, he noticed how she looked completely drained of energy. Nonetheless, she reached out and wiped the trail of blood that crawled its way to Kai's chin with her fingertips.

Suddenly, Kai felt dizzy and exhausted.

After that, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------

Not a very eventful chapter, but that's all I could do right for now :(

Hehehehe, some of you probably hate me for this 'intimate' scene between Minji and Kai, but whatever!

Again, I apologize for the late updates but I'm so full of assignments right now...I didn't think being in the science program would be this demanding, but I'm pulling through alright for now!

The next update will be God-knows-when so until then, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

P.S:  HAVE Y'ALL WATCHED BTS' PROLOGUE VIDEO???? THEY'RE HAVING ANOTHER COMEBACK IN OCTOBER??? I'M CRYING, TAEHYUNG NEEDS AN OSCAR FOR REAL THIS BOY'S ACTING IS SO ON POINT, AS WELL AS THE REST OF THE MEMBERS! The video made me cry so much ugh, BTS are truly amazing; they're making art.

P.P.S: And also, RED VELVET'S COMEBACK IS AMAZING AND SO IS THEIR ALBUM [insert heart eyes emoji here] AND SEVENTEEN'S COMEBACK, AND F(X)'S COMEBACK IS COMING UP SOON TOO OMG MY FEELS.

Anywho, annyeong~!