[!] Story Discontinued

Our Summer Love Story [Please Read Last Chapter]

Hey guys!

 

I know it's been soo long since I've updated this story and the title of this chapter is exactly what you think- I am discontinuing this story.

For a long time, I felt that it was best if I stopped writing fics because I've been so busy with school and felt completely burned out? I felt as if my ideas were not coming out into the story as I had hoped it would have so I have ultimately decided to discontinue this story as well as retire from writing any future stories.

I've decided to stop writing for about 3 months now and I felt okay with just not updating, however, I felt as if I owed an explanation to all the subscribers and to all those that had waited. 

The thing is, I had planned this fic for a while and had sooo many ideas; so many new things that I have wanted to try. To be quite honest, I believe that this is my favorite story that I have written and it holds a special place in my heart even though it will be incomplete in the public eye. I had planned the ending and the development of baekhyun and the OC's characteristics. 

So, I'm leaving the asianfanfic scene BUT I may post a (perhaps lengthy) chapater on how I intended the story to go and how it all ends. If you guys want the ending/what I was intending to do, PLEASE comment down below! If not, I will probably withold it (because it is actually really long lol)

Please feel free to unsubscribe if you so please, I will be making this story public so you can always look back on it if you so wish. I will not be deleting any of my previous stories so I will not be deleting this one as well. I will also deny any wishes to put my story onto a different site and I will also deny rights to have this translated as well. Please understand.

 

So with all that said, I want to thank all the subscribers who cheered me on and have read my story. I sincerely thank you all for supporting me, whether you were a silent reader or you have commented before, I really appreciate it.

 

I also want to thank my previous subscribers that may have not subscribed to this particular story but have read one or more of my other stories. Your support has been pushing me and motivating me to go on through the years.

 

Lastly, I want to thank my best friend,  iRAWRzX3 , for being so supportive of me throughout all my writing years. Please check out her stories because they are amazing :)

 

So, to sum it up, I just want to thank each and every one of you who are reading this. I may not know you all personally but I feel connected in some way, and there are no words as to how much I really appreciate the support you guys have given me. As a writer and a reader on this site, it's been such an honor to have been both because this community is so loving and so supportive of each other. I am so proud to have been loved and have been cheered on by so many of you and I would've never thought that I was capable of it. And again, I just want to thank you all for supporting me!

 

 

 

 

Thank you.