chapter 2

Magic

Throwing his bag onto the long couch, he looked around the quiet apartment. It had been three months since he came back here. MBLAQ trio comeback was still far ahead. But, since he would have his own schedule a few weeks later, he guessed he could just stayed in the dorm instead of his house. It would be a lot easier.

"Aah..." He breathed out and jumped onto the armchair, legs dangling over the side of the small chair. "Hyungs still at their own home I guess. So quiet." He mumbled, feeling sleepy and later, he was already snoring away on the couch.

He thought he didn't really fall into deep sleep because just a minute later, he felt something small, warm and fury on his neck. "Soju?" He called sleepily, eyes still closed as he thought it was his pet, a white fluffy puppy, but then he remembered. Soju was at his mother's house. Not in the dorm. When he felt tiny cold fur-less paws on his nose and that a bit coarse fur tickling his nose, his eyes shot open. His own dark brown orbs met with small black round marble-like orbs. "AARGH!" Shouting on the top of his lungs, Mir swatted away the creature from his face and fall onto the floor with loud painful 'thud'. "Rat!!" He again, yelled out loud and scrambled away from the armchair as he hastily climbed on the long couch, pulling his large bag in front of him like a shield.

Frantically, searching for that small animal, he saw the same grey mouse standing in the middle of armchair, looking in his direction. Mir frowned. Somehow, the rat gave him a familiar feeling. Like... Like... Like... Oh god... People would think of him as crazy, but he swore the mouse looked like GO. 

"Stop shouting. You're hurting my sensitive ears." Suddenly, the rat talk. THE RAT TALK! IT ACTUALLY TALK! Mir's jaw dropped opened and he heaved in large amount of air in a preparation to use his full vocal out in a loud shout, but the rat stopped him. "I said stop screaming, Cheolyong! You sound like a girl." The rat's tiny paw flapped on his big ears as if a mosquito was flying around him annoyingly.

Mir ended up only releasing a small feminine restrained "Gah..." Mir tried to calm himself down. Was he dreaming? He pinched his own cheeks and yup, it hurt. "Ouch." He rubbed his reddened cheek. "You talk."

The rat turned his head a bit that Mir could imagine it was rolling its eyes if its eyes weren't fully black with no whites. Yup, it would have done just that. "Of course I talk. I can even sing." 

Mir blinked when he finally could register the voice with calmer mind. Not that calm, but at least he had stopped freaking out. The rat's voice was unmistakenly familiar. He swallowed before he finally spoke out carefully and slowly. "B-byunghee hyung?"

"You idiot!" Another voice cut in and Mir tilted his head a bit when a white fluffy small bunny jumped onto the same armchair where the rat was standing on and kicked the rat until it fell off the chair. "You made him freaked out!" The also familiar voice of the bunny scolded.

The rat rubbed his where he had landed on and stared back at the angry bunny. "We are the one who turned into animals out of blue. Why the hell did he freak out more than us?" The rat shot back, crossing his hands.

"Seungho hyung? Byunghee hyung? What the hell is happening?" Mir squeaked, already clutching on his raven hair, feeling like he was losing his mind. For all he knew this was all his hallucination and he now was actually being locked up in mental hospital somewhere. No. He was sane. This was real. Right?

The bunny sighed. "Well, we don't really know either... But..." And Seungho started his story.

-double updates-

hurm... i hadn't seen faramir here. I wonder if faramir isn't interested in my fic anymore T^T