final

Magic

Epilogue...

 

Dongwoon watched with a light frown as his five hyungs buzzed around the house that Yoseob even crashed into him while the smaller man was pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Okay, hyung. Where the hell all of you are going?" Dongwoon finally asked as he held onto Yoseob who was actually struggling to get away from the strong maknae but pathetically fail.

Seeing that, Gikwang rushed to help Yoseob only to end up being held down by Dongwoon as well. Both the older were caught by Dongwoon, Yoseob locked into Dongwoon's right arm while Gikwang on the left.

"Let them go Dongwoonie." Came Doojoon's voice as the leader got out of his room, slipping into his leather jacket as he stroded to the table placing the plasma television to grab his wallet and car keys. "We all have appointment." He informed.

"All of you? All?" Dongwoon asked back, emphasizing his question with highly rose brows. "Except me?" He added, putting down the wriggling Yoseob and Gikwang. The two boys scurried away from Dongwoon and went straight out of the dorm to... who knows where.

Dongwoon watched as Junhyung pulled Hyunseung with him and walked past him towards the front door. Junhyung paused for a bit to say something before even them went missing. "Goodluck, Dongwoon."

Dongwoon was left confused. Doojoon approached the maknae with a smile. Not a happy smile. Smile that said he symphatized the maknae. Doojoon even gave a comforting pat on the maknae's shoulder. "Stay alive."

And left Dongwoon alone in the dorm at middle of the living room. Blinking in confusion until the there were sound of knocking on the front door. Dongwoon shrugged and went to open the door. He froze. 

"Hello, Son Dongwoon." There, at the front door, stood three guys, Seungho, GO and Joon, looking in his direction.

"Crap." He said and tried to close the door again, but GO was faster and strangely stronger, pushing back the door against Dongwoon easily. Having no choice, he pushed past the three guys and made his run. Run for his life as the three were hot on his trail, shouting from behind. 

"YA! COME BACK HERE YOU BRAT!"

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS LEAVE ME FOR DEATH!" Dongwoon shouted back even when he now his B2ST hyungs couldn't hear him.

"YOU ARE DEAD WHEN WE CATCH YOU!"

"MIRREU! HELP!!!"

 

In MBLAQ dorm...

 

"Achoo!" Mir sneezed loudly and rubbed his nose before he shrugged and played again with his new cute hamster that he had named as Sseungwhite. "He's cute right?" Mir grinned.

Thunder watched the maknae with tender smile before his smile widened as he pulled Mir into a hug, burying his nose into Mir's hair. "I'm cuter." He said, sniffing on Mir's hair. Since he turned back into human, it became his habit. Well, Mir's hair was his favourite port when he was a squirrel after all.

"Yes, you are." Mir said, patting Thunder's hair before he turned back his attention to his new pet. But, he pursed his lips when he sneezed once again.

Thunder rose his brows. "Are you getting flu?"

Mir shook his head. "I feel like I need to call Dongwoon."

Thunder flinched. "Better not. Hyungs are on it."

"On it?" Mir turned to Thunder before he gasped. "He's dead." Mir breathed, finally knowing what happened. Both jumped when loud sound came from the front door of the dorm. Mir exchanged a look with Thunder. "You didn't think Dongwoon actually run here, ri-"

"MIRREU! HELP!!!"

"Oh ! He is!" And MBLAQ dorm was filled with loud yell and even shout of profanities as Dongwoon hid behind Mir while Mir hid behind Thunder and Seungho, GO and Joon still trying to kill Dongwoon. 

At the end of the day, Dongwoon survived but with black eyes and nosebleed. Well, at least he was alive. All is well... 

 

complete. Farewell~

*ps : sorry if boring

thanks to subscribers and commentors (^^)