chapter 14

Magic

Mir put down a mug of a hot chocolate on the table. He rummaged through the kitchen and got four small plates out. He arranged them on the table in a line and started to pour some of the hot chocolate onto each of the plate.

The four small animals started on the water. Mir smiled, his stomach was doing flip flop at the cute sight. Oh god. He felt like just grabbing those animals one by one and kissed the life out of them. But he settled with sipping the hot chocolate from his own mug with a content smile.

Joon looked up when his plate was already clean. He shook his head when Mir offered him some more. He watched as the younger nodded and went back to watch the other three, finishing the hot chocolate. His eyes ran down from Mir's face to Mir's hand. One was gripping on the handle of the mug, bringing the mug to Mir's lips once in everytime while the other hand was resting on the table. He swallowed. The hand on the table had red and clear lines of dried blood from his clawing before. He felt guilty. He always treated the youngest harshly without thinking and later would regret it when he thought back about it. It kept happening like a circle. He sighed...

"Uh?" Mir made a small noise when he felt something warm and wet on the back of his hand. He tilted his head when he saw Joon was on his hand. Mir chuckled. Though the hyungs were human, they were each now sometimes unconsciously acting exactly like animals. Cute ones at that. Mir retracted his already wet hand and on the black kitty's head. "I'm not angry, hyung." He said, but he still could see guilt in those amber eyes. 

Yes, the little kitty had a pair of beautiful amber eyes which made GO kept complaining about his own eyes of course after voicing out about how he hated Seungho's clear blue eyes as much as he hated Joon's glittering amber eyes. But, personally, Mir liked Seungho's eyes more. It looked like the whole universe was reflected in those blue eyes.

"It's not even bleeding." He reassured when Joon jumped up and the cut scratch marks again. Mir pulled away and on Joon's chin, smiling as the kitty stopped , closing his eyes contently and purred tamely. "Aww~" He even made a fawning sound, bending down just enough to peck on the little kitty's head. Too cute... Too cute... If only all of his hyungs stayed like this. Wait! He was going to get killed by them if they know what he was thinking. Oh no. He still wanted to live.

"We're done, Mir. And we're sleepy." Thunder piped up, yawning.

Nodding, Mir hoisted all the four small animals into his arms. "Mind to just sleep in my room?" He asked, and the other four had no qualms as they were slowly drifting to sleep in Mir's comfortable hold.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

The table almost formed a crack when the hands slammed down upon it. The crystal ball on its handle wavered a bit, but held its ground. The reflection in the crystal ball showed sleeping Mir in his pink sweat pants and white wifebeater. 

A small black kitty on Mir's tummy, curling and sleeping peacefully probably loving Mir's stomach that rose up and down with each breath making it felt like it was on a lullaby swing. A grey rat lied across Mir's face, successfully shielding Mir's eyes. A white bunny in between Mir's torso and arm. Mir's hand rested on its back, probably the maknae fall asleep while the fluffy fur. A golden brown squirrel above Mir's head, sharing the pillow and using Mir's raven hair as its blanket. 

"Are they really close? Am I wrong about them?" The witch screeched in disbelief. Well, she was quite new in MBLAQ fandom though she was really passionate about the idols. So... It just normal if she was being misled sometimes. Calming herself, she sat back down on her chair. "I'll keep observing."