chapter 20

Magic

"uuUUUWAAAAHH!!!" GO screamed his lungs out as he kept running as fast as his short legs could. The cat was hot on his trails. "Why are you chasing after me? Chase after those rats. I'm a human! It's not legal for cat to eat human!" He kept rambling as he ran through the road as if the cat could understand him.

GO yelped when he crashed into something and he recoiled back and fall on his bum. Holding his head in his hand, he looked up to see  a little kitty with black fur and amber eyes with aura of familiarity around it.

"Changsun!" He exclaimed, opening his hands and ran toward the kitty only to have his whole body glomped down into its mouth. GO blinked as he was suddenly in the darkness. "Wha- Changsun! Why are you eating me?"

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Oh no! I'm being eaten. Changsun ate me. Oh noooo!" GO kept babbling and wiggling in the little kitty's mouth.

Joon made a weird face and just kept staring at the other cat sitting across of him. The cat still didn't go away even when he had GO in his mouth. He would have fight if not for the fact that he was in a little kitten body the size of Mir's palm, even smaller. Damn! If he was in a normal size, even as a cat, then he would have fight back instead of having a rat in his mouth. Eww... How disgusting.

"Joon hyung?" A familiar voice called from behind him.

Mir looked down at Joon who turned and looked up at him. His wide smile faltered seeing a rat tail hanging off Joon's mouth. It was quiet for a while before Seungho finally spoke from Mir's pocket. "Changsun. Don't tell me you're eating GO." He said in horror.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT YOU GUYS? HELP ME! I'M BEING DIGESTED!" Came GO's muffled voice from inside the little kitty's mouth.

Horrified and confused, Mir just stood still at his place, blinking with blank mind, not having any idea of what he was suppose to do in the kind of situation where his hyung was literally being eaten by his other hyung. But that was until Zriek tapped on his shoulder and pointed towards a street cat that was looking at them a few meters away. He made a sound of understanding as he bent down and picked up Joon before all of them skipped away from that place. Yea. With GO still trapped in Joon's mouth.

 

*sorry if my update is late. But, hey. Can't blame me. Who's up for fluff these days. After mblaq mv and interview, I just somehow stuck in angst feeling.*