chapter 24

Magic

As Mir stepped out of the bathroom, he felt paws all over his body as all of his hyungs crawled and climbed up his body. He even felt claws on his arm. "Joon hyung. Stop clawing on me." He hissed.

"I have to use my claws to climb." Joon puffed his cheeks as he finally reached Mir's shoulder. He then proceeded to use his cuteness to get forgiveness from Mir by nudging his head on Mir's jaw. He even purred. He really knew Mir's weakness.

Mir ended up fawning and cooed the little kitty. "Fine... I'll just wear thicker jacket next time." The maknae didn't realise the smirk adorning Joon's face at his submission. But Seungho did.

"You're such a little devil." Seungho said, referring to Joon whom easily gotten his way with Mir. "Mir! Carry me!" The leader instructed. Since he was a bunny, he couldn't climb and could only keep bouncing on Mir's feet, making Mir giggled at the cute sight.

Mir bent down and held Seungho up in his hand. Before he put the bunny into the front pocket of his jacket, he stole a kiss from the bunny first. 

Seungho made a face as he was put in the pocket. "You-" He sighed. He gave up on telling the rapper to stop kissing and hugging him like that. "Every single chances you get, aren't you?" Mir just shrugged with his innocent smile.

Thunder easily claimed his usual spot on the top of Mir's head and Mir felt Thunder's tiny paws combing his messy hair a bit. "You never fix your hair properly aren't you?" Thunder nagged.

GO flopped down on Mir's shoulder. "Even if he fix it, I'll make sure to mess it again because he's cuter that way." GO said mindlessly as he looked over Seungho who was just getting comfy in Mir's pocket. "It isn't that great in there, is it?" He asked, hating the feeling of sitting in the pocket which was also the reason he chose to sit on Mir's shoulder instead.

Seungho shrugged. "I'm already used to it."

"Seem comfy. Let me try!" Thunder squeaked and climbed down as he get into Mir's other pocket only to yell for help as he got stuck upside down. Who told him to enter the pocket head first? Only his legs and fluffy long tail flailed out of the pocket. Chuckling, Mir pulled on Thunder and put the squirrel back onto his head. "Yeah... It's better up here." Thunder huffed and heaved the much needed oxygen.

"CHULBAL!" Mir announced loudly as he pointed his hand forward, getting ready to leave and the other four hyungs did the same things and cheered enthusiastically something along 'YEA!' and 'LET'S GET IT ON!' line. Too cute. Too cute. He felt like he was really the masters of these pets. 'Shut up, Mir! You're going to get killed if they know what you're thinking.' He innertly scolded himself.

Mir walked around the corner when he came crashing onto someone. He almost fall down if not for the same person he crashed with held onto his arm. The other hyungs all yelped as they almost fall on the ground as the maknae was unstable and swaying. He looked up. "Dongwoon?" 

"Hey, Mir!" Dongwoon greeted with wide smile. "I'm here to keep you company, in case you have a hard time looking for that shop."

Mir tilted his head as he frowned at his bestfriend. "Don't you have other works to do?" The other four small animals mimicked Mir's expression and nodded synchronizely. Looked like they had really became Mir's minions.

Dongwoon pouted. "Ough! You hurt me." He said sadly, palming his chest area. He closed his eyes and hung his head low as he shook his head in fake-exaggerated-dismay. "And here I thought you would be happy with me here. Why? Because we're bestfriend. And I thought you love m-" When Dongwoon opened his eyes, the place Mir was supposed to stand was already empty. "M-mir? Mirreu? Hey! Wait for me!" Dongwoon turned around to see Mir had walked ahead casually, leaving him just like that. He chased after the boy. "Aish! MIR!"

 

*double updates*