chapter 3

Magic

2 days ago...

"Yo!" GO slammed his palm on Seungho's back and just grinned sheepishly as he received glare from the leader. "Why are you here?" He asked, tapping his foot as he waited for Seungho to key in the password to open the door to their dorm.

"No reason. I just feel like coming back here." Seungho shrugged and walked into the dorm first with GO following close behind. Both men dumped their bag of clothes randomly onto the floor of the living room. "What about you?" Seungho asked back, leaning his back on the couch.

GO shrugged. "Just feel like it. My family are going overseas for a family holiday. Just don't feel like joining them." GO sat up as his eyes glimmered a bit. "Let's call Cheolyong. Tell him to get here too."

"Yah. Are you senile? Maknae is in Vietnam." Seungho said. 

The shine in GO's eyes faded and he pouted. "There again?" He complained. "I thought us three could enjoy the remaining break together."

Seungho snickered. "You're going to make him pay up for everything again, aren't you?" The leader stood up. "I'm going to sleep." He decided after teasing GO, retrieving his bag and walked into his room.

GO blinked before he shouted after the retreating figure of the leader. "Yah! You made it sound like I'm a bad hyung! I do pay! Sometimes..." He trailed off, ended up pouting alone on the couch sulkily.

The next morning, Seungho woke up with a strange combination sound of screaming and squeaking. Opening his tired eyes, he tried to roll off of the bed when he felt something wrong. The bed was too high and big. The room seemed wider. 

"Seungho!" GO's voice interrupted and his eyes wandered to the slightly opened door to his room. He always left the door slightly open when he slept. But, GO didn't appear though his voice sounded really close. "Seungho! Down here!" GO called and Seungho's eyes traveled down and he frowned when he saw a grey rat running to the side of his bed. "Oh no! I'm a rat! And you're a rabbit!" He squeaked.

Seungho blinked. "What? Byunghee? Wait, what?" He asked in confusion but then he caught his own reflection on the black monitor of his computer. "I'm a rabbit?!" He squeaked, falling off of the bed painfully. 

"Well, at least you're cuter than me!" GO complained.

Seungho groaned and kicked the smaller rat on his backside. "That's what worrying you?" He exclaimed in disbelief.

 

-blue = flashback-