chapter 11

Magic

Mir opened the door to the dorm and called for his two hyungs. The bunny and rat were both sitting on the couch, waiting for the maknae. Both frowned when Mir came into their view with a kitten in his hands and a squirrel on his head. 

"Which one is Chansung?" GO asked.

"And which one is Sanghyun?" Seungho echoed.

Mir put down the kitten in his hand onto the couch next to GO and Seungho. GO screeched in horror as he quickly scrambled away and climbed on Mir's shoulder. "Yah! Are you trying to make me got eaten?" He scolded the maknae.

"I'm not going to eat you Byunghee hyung." Joon said, unamused.

Mir sat on the armchair. Looking troubled. He was spacing out until he felt a tiny paw on his jaw. "Cheolyong? Are you okay?" GO asked, worried for the maknae who suddenly became too quiet.

Mir nodded with a small smile. "I'm just thinking." He said. "It is weird, isn't it? I mean, all four of you turn except me. And based on what you guys tell me, all of you turn at the same time. Well, at least at the same day. So, it's safe to assume I will not turn. Why me?"

Seungho nodded. "It is weird." He agreed. The bunny went to the laptop that was still on the table, telling Mir to look at the gadget as well.

Mir stood up and grabbed Seungho, putting the older onto the laptop keyboard before he lifted up the laptop and sat back on the armchair. Seungho jumped off the laptop onto Mir's lap.

"Hey! Don't leave me out." Joon nagged and joined Seungho on Mir's lap.

Sanghyun shifted and peered down to where the laptop is from his spot on Mir's head. "Black magic?" He spoke.

GO flopped down on Mir's shoulder and sat there, leaning his side on Mir's neck as he nodded. "Apparently. Someone is having grudge on us all."

"Could be antifan." Mir suggested. "But, there's no way to know." Mir continued, sighing followed by a loud yawn. He rubbed his eyes tiredly. Somehow he was kind of moved that none of his hyungs accused him since he was the only one who didn't turn. Guess that was just too absurd to even think about. His hyungs knew him well. So, if he had any form of weird magical power, his hyungs would have found out ages ago. He yawned again, rubbing his eyes more to chase away the sleepiness.

Seungho looked up to Mir, seeing the weary look in Mir's wide orbs. "You should rest for a bit." He said, concerned.

"Yea..." Mir mumbled, eyes almost closing shut when he rubbed them. Since he was back from vietnam, he couldn't get a decent sleep. With his hyungs suddenly turned into animals and that meeting until now, he really couldn't have the rest he needed. He needed to sleep before he actually collapse.

As the maknae put down the laptop, those small animals jumped off of Mir onto the couch, watching silently as the maknae stroded tiredly into his room.

"So..." Seungho started. "I found this site that say they can find whoever we wanted." Seungho said and clicked on the mouse. He suddenly paused and smirked at GO. "I clicked on the mouse. Hehehe." A creepy smile crept on his pillow lips.

GO frowned. "That's the most lame joke I have ever heard." He said, looking away in an annoyed manner and then, his eyes started to dart around. "Where's Sanghyun?"

Seungho and Joon started to look around as well. "He's probably with Mir." He said. He turned back to the laptop. "Let's meet this guy." He said, pointing, well, not really pointing because you know how bunny's fingers were. The three boys looked at each other and nodded in agreement. If magic really exist, then there was nothing wrong to start believing in it.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

In the dark room, there was a ball of light came dimly from a place. It was a crystal ball, a size similar to that of a football. A pair of pale hands lingered around the ball and a melodic voice of enchantment echoed through the room. 

A few moments later, the purely white light in the crystal ball dimmed out, showing images. Images of a bunny, mouse and kitten on the couch before it moved into a room where Mir was sleeping peacefully. 

A smile stretched on the witch's lips at how cute and peaceful Mir was, almost fangirling and squealing when he saw Mir shifted in his sleep, and un his hands like a sleeping newborn baby. She tilted her head as she saw something sitting at Mir's head. It was a squirrel, curling on Mir's pillow, soundly sleeping. She hummed. "They look close." She whispered, confusion clear in her voice. Tapping her chin, she continued, "I'll keep observing first." She decided.