chapter 18

Magic

Seungho flapped his ears. Damn! He didn't expect this. Falling out of Mir's pocket and ended up being surrounded by kindergarden kids not even reaching ten years of age who were squealing and tossing him in the air playfully.

"Seongsaengnim~" One of the girl which was holding onto Seungho now, sung. She jumped a bit, that her curly end of pony tail bobbed up and down. "Let's raise this bunny at our school. It's sooooooo cute." She said with her childish accent.

'No! No! Please say no!' 

The woman wearing casual clothes with gentle smile approached the girl and patted her hair. "We can't, Lauren. It might belong to someone else." She said gently.

Lauren pouted. Her bottom lips quivered and she brought Seungho near her face. "But, it's mine." She said.

"No, Lauren. Just because you found it, doesn't make it yours. Imagine, if it really has its own master. It will be so sad to be separated from its master. Its master could be crying by now. Lauren will feel sad too, right? If your puppy Jumbo got taken from you?" The teacher explained slowly before Lauren finally nodded.

"It's okay, Lauren. Let's make it happy. Let's find its master for it." A boy came, looking at Lauren with a cute smile.

"Yea, Lauren. Let's do it." Another girl shyly said, patting Seungho's head. And the other kids started cheering, deciding to find the master of the bunny.

'That makes Cheolyong my master.' Seungho bitterly thought.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

Thunder tugged on Mir's dark locks again. Mir looked up without tilting his head. "Yea hyung?" The MBLAQ maknae responsed.

"Shouldn't we find them... like... right now?" He asked.

Mir nodded slightly. Then, he turned to Zriek whom immediately smiled brightly as his eyes locked with Mir. "You have magic, right?"

"Not really. I'm a bit psychic though. You want me to try to look into their location, right?" He guessed accurately. Not surprising for a psychic. 

Dongwoon moved to stand next to Mir. The idols looked over Zriek who was closing his eyes and were focusing. When the boy opened back his eyes, the pair of orbs were violet. Mir gasped slightly and waited patiently.

"Seungho is near." He said as his eyes slowly went back to black.

"Woah... Cool..." Mir breathed out in amazament, resulting him in getting another hug from Zriek. This time apparently as a grateful hug for thinking the boy as cool.

"Let's go and get Seungho hyung first." Dongwoon said and started to push Zriek towards the door. "Lead the way my little one."

"Told you to stop calling me that." Zriek made a face before he reached Mir's hand into his cold one and they started in a direction.