chapter 9

Magic

Mir looked up to two storey house in front of him. Well, he was a bit surprised that Seungho suddenly called him and told him to go to Joon's and Thunder's house. Joon's house was too out of his way. So, he decided to come to Thunder's house first. And damn! Why didn't he remember to call first? It would be absolutely and ultimately awkward for him to suddenly appeared at the older's house after three months of not talking to each other. Since both Joon and Thunder left. It wasn't because they were fighting or anything, but simply because they were each busy with their own life to bother to even call or even text each other.

Mir pushed on the doorbell button, deciding to just do as Seungho and GO told him too. If Thunder was okay, then he would just smiled awkwardly and walked away, again, awkwardly. Sighing, he pressed on the button again. 

"Young man." Mir turned and saw an old man with white hair and beard and hunched back looking at him with a kind smile. Both his hands were behind him. "If you are looking for Park family, they are in the overseas right now." A small 'oh' came out of Mir's mouth. "But." The elderly continued. "Their son is still in Korea. Supposedly. Just that I haven't seen him for a while already."

Mir smiled and bowed politely at the elderly. "Thank you for telling me "

The elderly nodded and walked away. However, he stopped midway and spoke. "Everything happen for a reason." He spoke and left Mir with unsolved puzzle.

Mir blinked a few times before he his heels and was about to walk back to his dorm thinking that Joon and Thunder probably were doing well but halted when his ears caught an unending squeaks, reminding him of GO in his mouse form. Mir looked around him as the sound was getting nearer but he didn't see any form of life, until he looked up. A small fury 'thing' landed square on Mir's face, making the MBLAQ maknae froze in his place. What the hell that just fall from sky onto his face? As he thought, second later, a small face came into his view as that thing shifted onto the top his head and peered down at his eyes level. "What the- Augh! Rat again?" Mir groaned and about to swatted away the small brown animal on his head. He wasn't that afraid of rat anymore since GO turned into one.

"I'm not a rat, Cheolyong!" It spoke and Mir recognized that voice immediately.

"Sanghyun hyung?" Mir piped up. "Oh my god." He breathed out. So, even Thunder had turned into a small animal. Mir grabbed Thunder and held the small animall in front of his face. He looked up, squinting his eyes at the bright clear blue sky. "Where the hell that you fall from?" He asked.

Sanghyun pointed to the slightly open window of his house. "Mind you, I didn't fall. I flew." He corrected.

"Hyung..." Mir called with a frown. He opened his palm, facing the sky so Thunder could sit on it. "Mouse don't fly." He stated as matter of fact.

Thunder sighed. "I have told you! I'm not a mouse. I'm a flying squirrel." He hissed, opening his arms. Well, that was unexpected.

 

Sorry AAA-DODY~ I did consider making Thunder as hamster but since we already have cute GO-mouse... so... yea... but I just want to make Thunder can fly. Is it that weird.... hurmmm