chapter 27

Magic

Mir groaned as his sleep was disturbed. Not because of sunlight. But, because he felt weight across his stomach and on his arm. He thought he already had dead arm. He blinked a few times, adjusting his sight with the sunlight shining through the windows. What the hell? Why was it so suffocating?

When his eyes finally got used to the light, then he saw the reason why it was so suffocating and why he had dead arm this morning and why the hell something heavy pressing on his tummy. His eyes shot wide opened but his mouth was clamped shut as he was still taking in the view before him.

All four of his hyungs had turned back into humans! Thunder was curled above Mir's head, fingers still tangled into Mir's dark locks. His long body almost spooning Mir's head.

GO's face was close with Mir's. Eww! Too close that Mir shifted away a bit but only to be pulled by GO who was hugging his head and treating him like a pillow. 

Seungho was sleeping peacefully with his head on Mir's arm. Shifting a bit just to get more comfy.

Joon was lying on his stomach across Mir's abdomen like some dried fish.

Suffocated by GO's iron grip on his head, Mir finally resorted to shout. "WAKE UP!" 

Usually it was hard to wake any of them up even when a bomb was dropped next to their ears, but the panic in Mir's voice woke all of them up with a start as they all jolted up from their position. They looked around, confusion evident on their sleepy face.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Mir slapped GO's face with a wide grin. "You guys have turned back!"

At that sentence, all of the four men looked around their body. Silence... "ARGH! I'M A HUMAN BACK!" GO shouted in bliss and pulled Mir into a bear hug. 

The room was filled with loud cheers in the matter of seconds. GO released Mir as he dusted his clothes. "My clothes haven't changed since I was turned into animal." He said, looking down at his grey T-shirt.

"Mine too." Joon quipped, fixing his black wifebeater.

Mir looked at his hyungs one by one. "I think the color of you fur followed you clothes." He deduced as he looked over Thunder's brown leather jacket and Seungho's white pajamas. "Luckily they aren't ." He mumbled to himself, grateful he hadn't spoiled his innocent eyes.

"What was it?" Seungho asked as he heard Mir was mumbling something.

Mir put on a fake ignorance. "What? Nothing. I just said, we can't pull off your fur to change your clothes." 

It was suspicious, but Seungho just let it go this time since he was in a good mood being able to get back his body.

Joon suddenly made a weird nose. "Joon hyung?" Mir asked, worried as the older seemed like was coughing but at the same time it sounded so weird like he had something blocking his breathing and was choking. GO started to patted on Joon's back. Joon kept making the weird noise until something came out of his mouth. Mir blinked seeing the black 'thing' in Joon's hand before he burst into loud laughter. He patted Joon's head adoringly. "Guess our little kitty still need to cough out furball."

"Shut up." Joon groaned, scrunching up his face in displease.

Mir smiled sadly. No one notice but Thunder who carded his fingers in Mir's raven locks. "What's wrong, Cheolyongie?"

Mir sighed. "I'm going to miss you guys." He said with deep meaning.

The others were thinking that maybe Mir was feeling lonely all these times without them around but seemed like they were wrong because the next day, Mir came home with another new pet of him. A hamster which was really white and fluffy. And the maknae never looked more happy than then.

"Guess he didn't miss us. He just miss having cute pet with fluffy fur." That was what GO commented as the two oldest members of MBLAQ watching Mir with his new pet from far. They couldn't get close because strangely, they were still allergic to fur after they had turned back into human. Luckily they didn't get the allergy when they were still animals.

Seungho frowned as he watched over the cheerful maknae who was patting and playing with the cute hamster. "I feel jealous." He blurted out.

"Yeah... Me too." GO agreed. "Should we just kill that hamster?"

Seungho gave GO look as if the other had grown two head. "Really? It's cruel to kill off your own species." Seungho teased and those two goofballs ended up running around the dorm being chased and chasing.