chapter 12

Magic

Mir smiled his precious sunshine smile as he was freshened up already. His battery was fully charged again after a long quality nap. "Let's go out then." Mir said, scanning the address of the places he has written on a piece of small yellow paper. He walked ahead with the small animals on him. Thunder on his head, tugging Mir's dark locks a few times as if he was steering driving wheel and Mir is the car. GO was leisurely sitting on Mir's shoulder, leaning his side on Mir's neck like a boss, Seungho was sitting on the front pocket of Mir shirt, with only his tiny head popped out and both hands hanging on the pocket cutely. Joon was... Joon was...

"Yah!" Mir glanced back slightly as he opened the front door and held it for Joon to walk past. "Why am I the only one walking on my own?" He complained walking on his two feet looking like meerkat instead of a real kitten.

"But, you can walk." Mir replied. "And please start walking like a normal kitten." He mumbled out feeling weird seeing a black kitten walking on only two feet right beside him even when he knew it was just Joon.

"So can they!" He retorted. "And I'm a normal human, not kitten." He retorted back on Mir's last sentence.

Mir looked around his body before he crouched down in front of Joon. "Want to sit on my other shoulder?" He offered.

Joon looked away stubbornly. "Forget about it." He tried to walk away only to mew harshly when Mir caught him by his tail. His black fur all stood up. Hissing, he clawed on Mir's hand, immediately being washed by regret as he saw the younger's lips tugged downwards sadly.

"Changsun! Stop making a scene and just sit on Cheolyong's shoulder." Seungho ordered sternly from his position in Mir's pocket. He always thought Mir and Joon were sometimes just like cat and dog. Only sometimes, because Joon could be really moody from time to time and maknae was almost always being his victim, but he couldn't say that Mir wasn't fully rebellious as well against Joon. 

It bound to happen. The duo had the most opposite character ever. Joon being too sensitive while Mir being straight-to-the-face-type, not even bothered to care for Joon's easily hurt feelings. And sometimes the two would ended up in silent war. They won't fight directly though. But there were also times when they became like best buddies ever. Opposite attraction probably.

Mir was always a puppy in his eyes and the others. But now that Joon had literally turned into a kitten, it seemed kind of ironic. Cat and dog indeed.

Mumbling something under his breath, Joon just let Mir carried him and put him on the younger's shoulder.