chapter 6

Magic

Mir looked around the racks filled with books which just made him missed his own comics-filled racks in his room. Mir lifted his hand up high when a book caught his attention but quickly retracted and he palmed his own mouth so giggles wouldn't escape from his lips. His other hand palmed his chest so the ticklish movement would stop. 

Whispering under his breath, Mir pulled a bit on his collar, peeking into his white shirt. "How did you get in there?" He asked the small rat that rested in his shirt. He was sure he had put Byunghee inside of his jacket pocket instead of inside of his shirt.

"I climbed in myself." Byunghee answered as if he didn't do anything wrong, instead the rat just made himself comfortable against Mir's bare torso and closed his eyes, intending to sleep.

Shaking his head in smile, Mir peeked into the inside of his jacket pocket and a white tiny head of a bunny popped out, huffing and puffing. "I almost suffocated in here." Seungho complained.

"Sorry, hyung. Just hold it in for a bit longer. I'll get chased out if they know I'm bringing pets with me." They were now in a public library. Mir just wanted to try if he could find any book that could explain the weird phenomenon that occured on Seungho and GO.

"I'm not a pet!" Seungho hissed, offended. Who wouldn't?

Grinning sheepishly, Mir scratched the back of his head. "But, everyone else wouldn't know that." 

"Let's just get out of here. We can just search it in the internet. I don't even know how the hell YOU actually know the way to any library." Seungho suggested, still managed to add his sarcastic comment about the maknae whom they knew too well hated studying.

Mir rose his brows and his mouth opened in small O-shaped. "Forgot to try that!" Mir exclaimed and facepalmed. But then he glared at the white bunny. He reached out for that long ears and pulled on it, letting Seungho hanging coyly only by his ears. Smirking, Mir held the bunny right in front of his face. "Hyung..." He called, voice sounded like he had something up his sleeves which he really did. "You still haven't realized what kind of situation you are in right now, have you?" He smirked. "You are bunny, hyung. And you only have me as your human link to human world." He stated.

Struggling against Mir, Seungho said, "So what?" He retorted.

"You want me to send you to research centre? They will cut you up alive and put you into the experimental jars!" Mir threatened. Well, lucky he read lots of comics about aliens and all. He might got killed though once Seungho turned back into human. Ah well... He would thought about that once it happened.

Seungho shivered as he imagined things like that happening. Sighing, he stopped kicking and flailing. After a few minutes of silence, he finally spoke. "Fine..." He mumbled silently.

Mir pulled the bunny into a hug and patted the small animal lovingly. "That's my hyung." He praised and put back Seungho into his jacket pocket and skipped out of the library after greeting farewell to the librarian politely.

 

-since there will be maybe one or two chapters more before Joon and Thunder made appearance, feel free to guess what animals had they become or they might be actually still human? Whooo~ i don't know~ guess~

*ps : All comments are welcomed (^^) cuz I looove reading comments~