chapter 4

Magic

Back to the present...

 

When Seungho finished his story, Mir's jaw might have reached the floor if it was possible. As he was gawking, trying to absorb all of the impossible information, GO had already made his way to the maknae, climbing on the couch and settled himself comfortably on Mir's lap.

"Are you two cursed?" Mir asked finally after few minutes of having his jaw opened and his eyes wide that his facial muscles actually tired out. He unconsciously on GO's grey fur, being the animal lover the maknae always was.

Seungho raised his shoulder. Mir blinked a few times before a smile crept up on his face. He lifted up GO and put the rat onto the couch as he practically leapt to the armchair where Seungho was still on. The older flinched when Mir grabbed him and lifted him up high in the air.

"I don't know what happen, but... OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SO CUTE, HYUNG!!!" Mir squealed in happiness as he pulled Seungho closer to his face and kissed the fluffy fur a few times.

"Yah!" Seungho tried a glare which obviously not going to succeed with his now physical appearance. "That might not look like it, but you're kissing my thigh. And my chest. And my neck." He complained.

Mir giggled. "Sorry." But of course he wasn't sorry at all. In his hands was a bunny after all. A very cute bunny! And he would be damned if he didn't take his chance to express his fondness towards that bundle of fluffy fur in his hands.

"Yah! What about me?" GO yelled out from the couch. His tiny paws on his hips and he stomped his foot. "Am I not cute?"

Mir grinned and sat back next to GO, bringing Seungho close to his chest as he kept the fluffy snow like fur. "Sorry, hyung. But, I don't really like a rat. Why aren't you a hamster... Then, that would have made it better." He sighed.

Growling, the little mouse ran under Mir's shirt, causing the maknae to jump and laughed when he felt tiny paws on his stomach. He yelped when GO actually bit him and he almost threw Seungho into the air out of shock. "Hyung! I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, still yelping and whimpering at the pain from GO's biting.

"Aish!" Cursing under his breath, Seungho wriggled his way out of Mir's hand and got himself under Mir's shirt through the collar of the maknae's white shirt. 

Mir now was looking like a mentally disturbed patient when at a time he was giggling as he was feeling ticklish with Seungho's fur and GO's paws and sometimes he was yelping and wincing when GO bit on his skin. If only those two small animals weren't his hyungs, then he would have punched the life out of them and saved himself from all of this 'torture'.

Not more than five minutes, the biting stop but Mir was on the verge of crying already. GO rolled out of Mir's shirt, followed by fuming Seungho. Seungho kept kicking GO until the rat fall off of the couch. "Do that again, and I'll kill you." He scolded, like always, protecting the maknae.

Mir fall on his back on the couch, painting and almost sobbing. He crooned his head upward and lifted his shirt a bit. His torso was covered with bite marks already. "That's mean!" Mir sniffed. He pulled Seungho close and buried his flushed face into the fluffy warm fur. 

"Now!" Seungho started again, ignoring Mir who was literally hugging the life out of him. "Everyone stay calm. We need to talk over this first."

But then, Mir chuckled when he heard Seungho's stomach rumbled near his ears. "Let's eat first, hyung." He mumbled against the fluffy white fur.