chapter 16

Magic

! ! ! Mir kept cursing in his head when he realized none of the small animals were on him anymore. 

"Your hyungs?" Dongwoon repeated. "MBLAQ hyungs?" Mir nodded. Dongwoon hummed. He had heard from Zriek that those four had been cursed into animals. That high school boy sure had real power in his hand. "Maybe you dropped them in the house?" Dongwoon tried.

Mir looked past the fence and turned back to Dongwoon, giving a small nod. "Maybe." But he was worried dead. If he lost them, they didn't even have mobile phone with them for him to contact them. What if? What if they get hit by car? What if naughty kids catch them and kill them cruelly? What if they get eaten? No. No. No. No. Don't let your imagination ran wild. 

Hopefully those hyungs were in the house. He thought as he let Dongwoon pulled him into the house. The house was no longer dark. The black curtain was tied up by the side of the windows, letting warm sunlight washing over the room. 

A giggle could be heard and Mir looked up to see a boy still wearinghigh school uniform with his ties and button being let loose casually standing at the stairs, looking straight at him with smiley eyes. "You sure have such a cute friend, Dongwoon hyung." The boy stroded down and held his hand out for Mir to shook. "I'm Zriek." He introduced.

Mir clasped his own hand around the boy's hand. So cold. He thought, giving it light shook. "Mir."

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"What do we do? What do we do?" Joon screamed in panic as he ran around the place where he had fallen off when Mir ran only to stop when no one replied him. He turned around. It was silence for a good moment before he screeched again. "I'm alone???!" Panic, he turned around in a few circles. If other people was watching, they might fawned and thought that the little kitty was playing 'chasing its own tail' cutely. He stopped. There were no use getting panic here alone. He gambled and took a direction and ran randomly, hoping he would recognize the road and if he couldn't make it to Mir, at least let him make it to MBLAQ dorm.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Oh god..." GO groaned as he tried to climbed out of the large dumpster he had miracly fall into when Mir broke into a run just now. But it was too flipping high!

Scrunching his nose at the smell, he flopped down onto something cold and wet. He looked down. Really? Seriously? A damn pasta sauce? A rotten one to make it worst. 

"MIR! COME SAVE YOUR HYUNG!" He yelled out loud. "I PROMISE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER! I'LL EVEN PAY FOR THE MOVIE THE NEXT TIME WE GO OUT TOGETHER!" He exclaimed again, dramatically only to have silence as answer. "I have such a rotten luck." He mumbled to himself, grimacing as he stood up from the plate of the leftover pasta sauce.

Something moved in the shadow, stopping GO from his ranting. He slowly turned his head. "!"

 

man... MBLAQ mv teaser sure compel me to write fanfic filled with angst. Oh... the feel~

it look promising, so I guess they'll make another great album and I don't have to worry