chapter 17

Magic

The high school boy had a very clean cut short raven hair. His skin was fair and pale, his lips too. But not sickly pale. Just pale. His eyes were a bit small and slanted. Charming nonetheless, but Mir swore he saw a glint of violet in those black orbs. The boy smiled and jumped on Mir out of the blue. "Oh my god. You're so much cuter in real life." He said, hugging Mir by shoulder and rubbing his cold cheek against Mir. He was about the same height as Mir if not about two inches shorter.

"Errr... Hehehe." Mir laughed stiffly, letting himself being hoggled down by the younger boy, not knowing how to react until the boy was pulled from behind by unsurprisingly unamused Dongwoon.

"Mir. He's actually your fan, so be understanding." Dongwoon said.

Mir smiled and nodded. Honestly, he wasn't that surprised. Though he had lesser fans than his other hyungs, he always knew most of his fans were kind of unique. Maybe because he, himself was kind of different. So, he bound to have fans who complemented his character. "It's the first time I meet my own fanboy." Mir commented.

"Why? Is it weird that I like you?" The boy asked with a pout.

Flustered, Mir waved his hands in front of him. "Of course not. All fans are very welcomed, boys and girls. It's just that usually, Byunghee hyung was the one having lots of fanboy."

Zriek squealed and hung off one of Mir's arm cutely. "It's all good then. Can I call you hyung?"

"Of course." Mir answered easily, heart fluttered with the boy's cuteness. He thought that the boy was the one who was cute. Not him. "Urmm... Do you by any chance, see little animals? Bunny, squirrel, rat and kitten?" Mir asked when he finally remembered about the four.

Zriek sat up and nodded. He pointed upwards and Mir's eyes automatically trailed after. The boy was pointing towards the chandeliers in the middle of the living room. "You threw the squirrel up there when you freaked out." He said.

Mir narrowed his eyes and searched for the said squirrel when he saw the exact same squirrel he was looking for flying closer and zooming into his face and landed yet again on Mir's face before it climbed up onto the top of Mir's head by pulling on Mir's hair and kicking on Mir's nose.

"Sanghyun hyung. Are you okay?" He asked guiltly.

Thunder tugged on Mir's bang. "I'm a flying squirrel! Not squirrel!" He scolded ignoring Mir's later question.

"I heard it from Zriek, but it is still amazing to see it with my own eyes." Dongwoon commented, amazement written all over his features as he reached out a finger to touch, well more like to poke the small squirrel.

Thunder seethed and slapped away Dongwoon's hand. 

"Dongwoon! Stop that. You're offending hyung." Mir said with a frown, moving away from Dongwoon with both his hands making a wall around the squirrel on his head protectively. "Hyung?" He called. "Where are the other hyungs?"

Thunder shrugged. "I thought they are with you." 

"Oh no! Seungho hyung is missing! Eottoke?" Mir's bottom lips quivered, gaining himself an 'aww' from Zriek and a comforting hug.

"Chill, Mir. They are adult- Wait. Why are you worrying about Seungho hyung only?" Dongwoon cocked his one brow at Mir.

Mir blinked before a sheepish grin crept to his lips and he blushed. He actually had taken a very deep liking on the bunny. Not Seungho, but literally the bunny. Because that snowy white fluffy bunny was freaking cute! And he really didn't want Seungho to turn back into his human form. That wasn't that cruel, was it?