chapter 10

Magic

Mir kept pressing on the doorbell to Joon's apartment. "He's not here." Mir said, his eyes rolled upwards to look at Thunder but he didn't tilt his head because Thunder had made himself comfortable on Mir's raven locks. He was afraid that if he tilted his head, Thunder might fall off.

Thunder's tiny paws patted on Mir's cheeks. Mir supposed the older was actually slapping him based on the angry tone the squirrel carried though it sound so much like a chipmunk. Ack! So cute that Mir almost squealed. Just 'almost' though. "Just break into his house. If all three of us have turned like this, the chances for Chansung hyung too has turned is just as high." He said.

"Hyung. That's a crime." Mir said dryly. He didn't want to get caught breaking into a house. He had reputation to take care of.

Thunder sighed and flew off from the top of Mir's head as he lightly landed on the windowsill next to the door. "I'll sneak in and open the door from inside." He informed and slipped in easily with his tiny body.

Mir waited while crossing his arms in front of his chest and tapping his foot. Thunder sure didn't take long when Mir heard that 'click' sound from the inside. Taking it as cue, he turned the knob and opened the door slowly. It was quite dark in the apartment. The curtains on the window were all pulled down, restricting the amount of sunlight breaking in. Mir felt how Thunder started to climb his leg and arm until the squirrel managed to claim his spot on the top of Mir's head again.

"Hello?" Mir called out, but only silence came as answer. Uneasy being in the dark, Mir stroded to one of the window and pulled the curtain up, letting the sunlight to lit up the dark room. Thunder screeched and pulled on Mir's hair. "Ouch! Hyung? What the hell?" Mir groaned, but didn't try to stop Thunder. He was afraid of hurting such a small animal if he took Thunder off his head by force.

"What is that?" Thunder stopped pulling on Mir's hair.

Mir turned when he heard sound of things falling and saw a... A... A... "Kitten?" He finally deduced. Yup. It was a small black kitten with a small plastic bottle over its head and kept crushing onto walls and other things lying around the house. Mir crouched over and hoisted the kitten onto his hold. "Aww... Poor you. How did you get stuck in here?" He cooed and carefully removed the small jar from the kitten's head. "Didn't know Joon actually raise a kitten." He said, unconsciously not putting 'hyung' in his words.

"Yah! You're still talking informally about me behind my back?" The kitten spoke once the jar was removed. "And didn't I tell you to call me by my real name!"

Mir stopped and stared at the grumpy black kitten in front of him before he finally let out an inhuman groan. "Just great. -What?" Mir asked annoyed when Thunder tugged on his dark locks again. 

"I'm starving..." Thunder said weakly, almost flopping completely on Mir's head like a wet rag. "I haven't eaten for two days already." 

Mir softened. "Let's eat first." He said and grabbed Joon before he went to the kitchen. Poor his hyungs couldn't find food being so helpless in form of small animals.

 

oh my god! OH MY GOD! DID YOU GUYS SEE JTUNE'S TWEETS? THE TEASER FOR MBLAQ NEW ALBUM. MIRROR! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT. *calm down*. So, I update (^^)

*ps : Joon looks more like desert fox (hello baby) than a cat, though....