chapter 5

Magic

"Are you kidding me?" Seungho asked dryly and pushed away the carrot Mir put in front of him until it rolled away from him and stopped at Mir's hands that were rested on the table. 

"But, I thought bunny eats carrot." The youngest of the three answered innocently. He yelped yet again when GO bit on his hand. GO seemed to have developed habit of biting whenever something or rather someone fueled him, just like how Seungho had developed kicking tendency, Mir noticed. "Why hyung?" He whined, rubbing on the back of his hand that had been bit.

"Just cheese? I want rice!" The small rat demanded.

"But, you're a rat!" Mir retaliated. "Literally a rat. I'm not saying that with any other meaning." He quickly corrected even when GO didn't say anything and that just made GO suspicious that Mir actually thought of another meaning. Mir turned to Seungho. "And you're a bunny. Rat eat cheese and bunny eat carrot. Cutely." He added with his sunny smile. If it was any other time, Seungho would have Mir's chin adoringly at his cuteness but now, he just felt like kicking the maknae on his face. Literally.

"Yah! Maknae! We were human! We want human food!" GO demanded and those squabbling ended up with Mir serving the two small animal with bibimbab but only after he added both the carrot and cheese together into the same bowl. It wasn't good to waste food anyway.

Seungho let out a big burp, sounding more like a full tiger instead of a full bunny. He released a content sigh and scrunched up his nose. "Now... How to solve this?" He started as he watched Mir washing off the dishes before the young lad sat back at the kitchen table.

"This sound like fairy tale and magic. So let's try to solve it in the same way too." Mir suggested, gaining both of his hyungs' similar confused expression. "A kiss from the princess. Like the 'Frog Prince' story." He explained. Both of the small animal nodded slowly in thought. 

"But, where can we find princess?" Seungho exclaimed and comedically fall on his back as his small limbs flailed along. Mir couldn't help but to hold those cute paws and played with them.

Seeing Mir putting on his elbows onto the dining table as the youngest was playing with the white bunny, GO took advantage and climbed up Mir's arm and took his place on Mir's shoulder. 

"Just kiss your girlfriend." Mir again suggested as he started tickling the bunny's stomach.

Seungho kept kicking the air until he finally able to kick Mir's hand away. He flipped onto his stomach and stood like a human he once was. "I already broke up with her last month." He said dryly, the corner of his lips turned downwards.

"Byunghee hyu- Opps." Mir stopped himself when he remembered how GO kept complaining to him since last three months on how he was feeling lonely and not a single girl wanted him. Like really. He was complaining non-stop. He even asked Mir if he wasn't attractive to the girls which Mir answered with an unknowing shrug, saying he was a guy, so he wouldn't know and ended up with GO's second question, a very absurd question that, if he wasn't even attractive to guy, specifically Mir since he was asking that question to Mir. Really, that hyung...

GO clicked his tongue. His tiny paw played with his chin like he was combing his imaginary beard. "Let's try prince charming if we couldn't find princess." He suggested.

"What the hell was that supposed to mean?" Seungho asked totally clueless with GO's way of thinking.

"I mean this. Cheolyong." Mir turned his head over his shoulder when his name being called only to blink in surprise when he felt tiny cold spot on his upper lips. 

"Yah!" He could hear Seungho's yelling from the table.

When Mir finally got out of his trance, he grimaced in disgust. "Eww! Hyung! Why did you kiss me?" He rubbed his lips vigurously, wishing he could just threw away the lips he had now into a garbage bin and replaced them with new ones. "Eww... I got kiss by Byunghee-like rat." He kept weeping.

At the unintentional informality of the way Mir had said his name, GO opened his mouth to nag at the maknae but he got defeated by Seungho. "Yah! You can't talk like that to your hyung." GO smiled and nodded in agreement with the leader, however the next words Seungho spoke of, caused him to frown in displeased. "You got kissed by rat-like Byunghee 'hyung'."

"Yah!"

"Same difference." Mir muttered, ignoring the fuming GO. "I wonder though... Why do only you two changed? What is the similarity between you two?" He put his index finger on his chin and tilted his head slightly.

Seungho exchanged a glance with GO. Their bickering stopped abruptly as the three of them fell in a thoughtful silence. That was until Seungho spoke again. "Our year of birth?"

"Pabo. Then all of people born in year '87 would turn into animal. Maybe because we're both MBLAQ." GO tried. But then, his eyes fall on Mir. "Mir should have turned into a puppy by now." He commented.

Flinching, Mir grimaced. "Mind you words, hyung. I don't want to be a dog!" He seethed.

GO leaned on Mir, putting his tiny paw on Mir's neck. He was still on Mir's shoulder anyway. "I didn't say dog. I said puppy." Noticing the look Mir gave him, he raised his hands on both sides, palm facing the sky as he shook his head. "I know, I know. Same difference." He mimicked Mir, mocking the by now pouting youngest man.