chapter 1

Magic

Mir yawned and stretched up his sore back before his hand found the strap of his large bag that he had dumped on the road as it was too heavy for him and his hand hurt. He just got back from doing his voluntary work in vietnam. Wasn't his first time doing that. Everytime, it was still exhausting. But, the kind of exhaustion that gave him satisfaction. That was why now he couldn't stop from kept doing the voluntary work everytime he was on break.

His phone rung and he found himself dumping his large bag yet again on the ground as he patted his jeans pocket for that vibrating and screaming device. "Yeah, hyung." He answered loudly and giggled when the voice of his manager groaning and complaining with Mir's loud greet reached his ears. Later, his brows bunched up when he listened attentively to the words his manager spoke of. "But, I'm already in Seoul." He whined, pouting like a child even when he knew clearly his manager couldn't see it.

"Sorry. I just got that info like ten minutes ago. It's okay. Take your time to rest." 

Cutting off the phonecall, Mir huffed out loud. If he knew his schedule would be cancelled, he wouldn't have taken that first flight hastily and he could have finished his voluntary work in Vietnam. But, he was already here. He couldn't just fly back to Vietnam. Shrugging to himself, he carried back his heavy back and extended his hand and a taxi later stopped right in front of him.