07.

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven: Bad Terms
(A/N: edited.)

I am quite sure I wouldn’t make it in class on time considering that I always make sure to arrive five minutes before the time. Now that I overslept, my five-minute punctuality is ruined. I am not blaming Jungkook’s mother’s dream catcher but it was the reason why I slept later than the usual. Who knew its feathers would sparkle when it has been hit by a light? I did. Other than that, the thought of everything his mother told me, and by calling me someone who seem to be so important to his son is way heart fluttering. No one made me feel so special until she came into my life. I just hope I could prove it soon- that I am indeed Jungkook’s dream catcher.

I made in time before the guards close the gates. I no longer dared to stop and look at the time and hurried for homeroom class. But I guess today is not a lucky day for class, seeing some senior kids from the other section who were surrounding a man in the middle of their circle. I was really going to ignore it, knowing that they are not worth my time, but hearing a familiar voice made me do so.

“Doing this will put your efforts into waste, I hope you’re all aware of that.” Jungkook spoke with a tone of mocking.

The tallest man let out a frustrated sigh as he pointed his finger directly on Jungkook’s forehead, “Listen, idiot. You dare get near my girlfriend and you’re dead.”

“Tell your girlfriend to stay with you all of the time and not let her eyes wander, it will give a painful pinch on your pride. Doing all of this and realizing she doesn’t like you anymore is really disappointing.” Jungkook said, finally blowing the man’s temper. He was about to give Jungkook a punch when I swiftly ran towards them and went to block Jungkook. Everyone was surprised, so was I. What kind of girl intrudes men’s business? Fearless and overconfident, it is.

“Who the hell are you?!” the man blurted in disgust and confusion.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook whispered in slight irritation, it was like he would take the punch whole heartedly. You wait Jungkook, I’ll give you the pain you wanted later on.

“Oh~ so are you one of the admirers?” mocked the tall guy. “What are you trying to do? Defend him? Oh please, stay out of this.”

“I was about to say that.” I smirked, “You stay out of this, or you’ll regret it.”

The man, thinking I am a pathetic admirer of Jungkook, sighed in amusement as he tried to push me away from Jungkook. But before he could even lay a finger on me, I raised my right fist and gave him the hardest punch I could ever give someone. No one knew I learned Karate when I was younger and today’s the day to put it to good use, aiming at his nose was a good idea. The next thing that happened was that he lay on the grassy ground, with his hand holding onto his nose. Everyone was surprised, I looked around looking at their eyes almost balling out their eye sockets. I tried hard not to laugh and stood straight as I looked down at the man, “You dare lay a finger on me, or Jungkook, or anyone, I won’t regret getting suspended from school. Go on, go tell the principal I punched you. I am not afraid.”

The man hissed as he looked at his hand, there is no blood but he looked so pained. “You’re disgusting for making me late in class.” I said as I held Jungkook’s hand and left the place. At this moment, I might really get suspended, but I don’t care. I felt so powerful that time and saving someone from that kind of rude man is worth it. Getting near our classroom, I realized that I was still holding Jungkook’s hand. I let go of his hand in the process as I continued to walk, but he stopped me by holding the hand I used in punching the student. We stayed like that for a moment, with me not facing him with my hand held by him behind me.

“Do you even feel anything?” he asked.

“Wh-What?” I turned my body towards him. He was looking at my hand like there was a unicorn on it. He was holding with so much precaution and as if it was too delicate and fragile. I looked at my hand, it was red and all of a sudden, I slowly felt the pain from punching the student.

“You punched him hard, do you know how painful that was?”

“I think it hurts badly.” I mumbled. Jungkook then looked at me, “Why did you do that?”

“Do what?” I asked, “I was trying to defending you.”

“Aren’t you hurt?” he held on it firmly as he showed me my hand, “It looks like it hurts so much.”

“No, it doesn’t.” I spoke. “Can you please? I don’t see this conversation getting any sense, we’re late for class.”

“You don’t really have to get yourself hurt to help.” He spoke, still holding my hand as if it was the most important thing in the world. Guilt started to flow in my veins, he is making me feel like I made the student suffer so bad, but I only do that for his own good. What is he trying to point out anyway?

“You’re annoying.” I said as I pulled my hand away from him. “You’re annoying and very disgusting.”

“If I am, then you shouldn’t bother getting near me.” He spoke, keeping his hands inside his pockets, showing a poker face again. Good grief, what have I done this time?

“Aish.” I cursed as I walked away from him and head to my class. Now a minute late turned into fifteen minutes late. This is only the start of me trying to get the best out of Jungkook, and yet I felt like there is more things to come.

Noise from the female population were the first thing I heard the moment we went out the classroom at lunch. In Hye, Eun Mi and I went and followed the female crowd as they walked towards the front most area of the school. As much as I never believed that men who are attractive could really attract ladies towards them like a magnet- it happened. “I hear Namjoon oppa is here.” In Hye spoke coolly as we walked towards the area casually. Eun Mi only nodded as I asked, “Why are they here?”

“I don’t know, but at times like this, I believe they are going to get someone.” In Hye replied.

We finally got in the area and had to squeeze in the sea of girls as we tried to get into the front. It was really them, all standing up like models. Namjoon had a lollipop in his mouth and his black choker was really noticeable, never have I seen a man so attractive wearing chokers. Beside him was Jin, representing the flower boy concept as he stood there with his hands in his pockets, all smile for the ladies. Suga was… swag. He cares for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter