25. EPILOGUE

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue: Converse High
(A/N: chapter requires edit.)

"I have nothing to wear."

I panicked an hour before Jungkook picks me up for our first date. A week ago, when he told me that we are to watch a movie today, I brushed off the idea of getting ready by looking for clothes to wear since I am someone who can just pick up a clothing and do something to make the outfit work for the event. But when I got into my closet an hour ago, I had a mental breakdown to realize that I have nothing to wear. Nothing to wear in a sense that I don't think they would suit Jungkook's taste. I feel bad, why don't I have any black clothes? I don't even have a beanie, something that the boy has been into lately. I sighed as I rummaged into my clothes rack to look for more dark clothes. This is our first date and I was hoping to make an impression to Jungkook.

Observing him, he liked the color black and the others also told me that he would like it more if a girl would wear black, anything black. But I don't have black and that's emergency. I have tried calling In Hye and Eun Mi but both were busy with their summer workshops- which I have no idea of. I can't possibly run to the nearest clothes shop and buy myself a dress, I should have done that before we went down to an hour left. I sighed, "Why am I so worried about this?" I sighed as I lay myself on my bed after getting out of my closet. Jungkook and I have been going out for who knows how many times and never once have I worried of what I wore.

My phone rang a few minutes later and I saw it was Jungkook, I picked it up and answered, "Jungkook." I spoke with a very firm tone.

"Hey, are you okay? You sound..."

"Of course!" I laughed nervously. "So what's up?"

"I'm outside your house, aren't you letting me in?" Jungkook said, I could imagine him smiling widely in front of the non-living oak door of my house.

"WHAT?!" I blurted, getting up from bed and getting back in my closet to pick up the nearest pair of clothing I could get. "Hey, you wait there, I'm getting ready."

Jungkook chuckled, "I heard you shout from your room, are you sure you're alright?"

"Of course, of course." I said urgently. "I'll be there in five, love." I hung up right away and changed my clothes right away. I ended up wearing an oversized white shirt under my denim jumper dress and a pair of red Converse high. I hastily took a small bag and placed my phone in it. Good thing I'm already done putting my lip gloss and eye liner. Wow, I was never unprepared with everything. I almost ran downstairs as I took the keys hanging from the wall and immediately went out of the house, seeing Jungkook looking at his shoes. He was wearing plain white shirt, I am guessing he had a dozen of plain white shirts because he always wear white shirts everywhere in every occasion, a black big shorts that stops above his knees, and a pair of yellowish-brown (if ever this has a name, I have no idea of what its name was) boots with white socks underneath. He was definitely pulling off a nice boy next door style, and it is definitely my style. Oh, and he was wearing a black beanie above his... blonde hair? "Hey." I spoke, calling his attention.

"Hey." He smiled at me, keeping his hands in his pockets. He noticed how I am trying to keep my cool by not panting even if I've been trying to catch my breath from hurrying up with getting dressed. His eyebrows furrowed as he asked, "Why do you look so tired?"

"No, of course not." I told him, shaking my head as I locked the door and walked beside him.

"So," he started as he placed an arm around me and walked towards the side walk. "Love, is that how we should call each other from now on?"

I looked at him and almost blushed. Love? Why would we call each other love? "L-Love?"

"Yes, you called me that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter