19.

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen: Not One
(A/N: chapter requires edit.)

"Finally!" Jin announced as he opened the door and saw us standing in front of his apartment. Jin's apartment was on the tenth floor of a certain apartment complex- for the rich and glamorous people. Like seriously, the moment we arrived in front of the building, I knew I had to act and walk like a fine lady. This is going to be my first time getting in so I was little hesitant with what to do. Jungkook gave me a look as we went in and took off our shoes.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked me as he held onto my elbow to support me from untying my shoe laces.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I told him as I untied my sneakers fully and stood up straight. I smiled at him as we walked together towards the living room, where the table of food was already set. There was everyone, sitting. They left two spaces for us. I sat on the spot beside Jimin and smiled at him. "Hi." I greeted him.

"Hey." He smiled, making him lost his eyes. I smiled even more as Jin announced that we will start eating.

While eating, I praised Jin because the food was absolutely delicious. "Oppa, I was wondering why you prepared a lot of food. Is there any occasion?"

Jin shook his head, "No, it's just that my niece is here and I will be taking care of her. She loves food so I prepared a lot."

I looked around, then back at Jin. "Where is she?"

"She grew impatient and decided to eat first," Taehyung said in a cheerful tone. "She's already sleeping in the room."

"She's a very cute girl." Hoseok commented.

"She is, really." Taehyung replied excitedly, he sure looked like he played with the little girl, and that he really loves kids.

"The two of you," Namjoon pointed at me and Jungkook as he took meat from the plate. "Where have you two been? Is it too hard to buy popcorn? You went here really slow."

I looked at Jungkook as he casually told them, "We saw Hae Ra, that's why we took much longer."

Everyone looked at him out of curiosity, "I thought you're going to bring her here, what happened?" Yoongi asked.

"That's what you thought," Jungkook smiled, "But me and Hae Ra are done."

"Done?" They said in unison. "Like over? You broke up? Who did?" Jimin asked.

"I did." He said, finishing his bowl of rice.

"Why exactly?" Jin exclaimed, "The two of you only got back together for how many weeks? Two weeks?"

"It was never an official relationship, really." Jungkook said, "She asked me to help her get rid of her parents setting her up on dates. But then I realized it wouldn't really work well, as we saw a while afo she's been enjoying her fiancé's company. I don't want to end up marrying her just like how dramas do."

Hoseok looked at the younger one, "Don't you love her anymore?"

"Why is everyone asking me that? I already told you, I only helped her." Jungkook said in a mature tone. "Asking me if I love her or not makes me feel like I did wrong."

"Sorry, young man." Everyone teased. Jungkook could only look down in embarrassment as everyone continued with eating. I turned to Jimin as he placed a piece of meat on my bowl using his chopsticks.

"Eat more." He said.

"You know I'll do that." I giggled as I ate the piece of meat he placed on my bowl.

I volunteered to wash the dishes since Jin cooked the dinner. Jimin said he'll help me and so the both of us were inside the kitchen, me washing the dishes while him drying them. The rest were all inside the living room picking movies to watch. I guess all of them are eating again because Taehyung went to the kitchen and took bags of chips and the popcorn that we bought. I could only laugh at the sight as Taehyung happily skipped out of the kitchen. "You guys will never get tired of eating." I turned to Jimin who has been looking at me, with a towel on his hand. "Hey, dry these up, don't just watch me."

"Oh," he took a plate and wiped it dry. "Who gets tired when eating anyway? If I knew you never stop eating when you're alone."

I rolled my eyes as I finally finished washing all the dishes and helped him with drying them. We were quiet the whole time until we got a hold of the same plate. We looked at each other as he said, "I'll do it, this is the last plate."

"Oh, okay." I said. I watched him as he wiped the plate and I noticed how his cheeks can be compared to a hamster's, it looks cute.

"Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked as he finally finished and noticed that I was staring.

"A while ago, I was supposed to buy cotton candy because I thought you would love cotton candy." I told him as I went to arrange the plates back in the cabinet. Jimin followed as he leaned on the counter while I place the plates in the cabinet below.

"I like cotton candies, but where is it?" He asked me.

"Jungkook had to drag me out of the mall because we saw Hae Ra and her fiance. I wasn't even choosing the cotton candy yet." I said as if I was a kid whose toy was taken away. "Too bad I wasn't able to buy, I really think you would love it."

 "That's okay, we'll buy cotton candies next time." He smiled at me, "But then why did you think I would love cotton candy? Do I remind you of cotton candy?"

"It's the other way around." I giggled as I stood up and faced him, "Cotton candies remind me of you."

"Why?" He looked surprised with what I just told him. "They are balls of sugar strings and they look like fat clouds."

"Wait, you're not fat or anything." I laughed, "Cotton candies are sweet and are really nice to look at."

I saw how Jimin blushed at my compliment. It's true that he is really a sweet guy and I can stare at him for a long time, just like cotton candy. Wait, why am I saying this in the first place?

"Hey, why don't we go to the living room and join the others?" I said as I went to wash my hands on the sink and dried it on the towel that was hanging by the fridge. I then looked at Jimin who was still frozen and pulled him with me.

When we arrived in the living room, I saw a little girl sitting on the floor beside Taehyung. The girl looked like she was four years old and her cheeks were blushing- she doesn't look sick, kids who tend to have white skin, like really pale tend to have red cheeks when it's too cold or too hot. This time, it was too cold because it was raining outside. The girl saw me and she looked ecstatic as she pointed at me and said, "Finally, an unnie!"

Everyone laughed at her remark as she moved away from the defeated Taehyung and ran towards me, pulling my hand away from Jimin's wrist. "This is is really funny, took awhile before Taehyung got on Hyujin's side. But it only took a look for Hyesoo." Laughed Hoseok as the little girl made me sit beside Taehyung. The man looked happy again as he realized that Hyujin still wants to play with him and only took me as another playmate.

"Unnie, what's your name?" She said, "I am Kim Hyunjin, and I am four years old!"

I squealed as I placed my hands on my cheeks, "You're so cuteeee. I'm Cha Hyesoo, and I am eighteen years old."

"Aigoo, Hyesoo's as cute as you don't you think?" Taehyung said.

Hyujin shook her head as she was getting something in her strawberry shaped box, it was bigger than her and has a lot of stuff in. "She's pretty like an angel." She took out a flower crown from her box and handed it to me, "Here. You should play this when we play."

I smiled at as I took the flower crown from her and looked at it, hesitating if I should wear it or not. Taehyung then took the flower crown from me and helped with placing the item on my head. I smiled at him as I thanked him. I helped Hyujin place the flower crown, "But I think you're pretty like an angel, too." I smiled at her feeling my eyes squint really small.
Hyujin then smiled at me and squished my cheeks, just how Jungkook would do it. "I think someone in this room likes you!"

"Ahhhhhh~" I whined as Jin carried his niece away from me. I was cupping my cheeks when Hyujin cried.

"I want to play with Taehyung oppa and Hyesoo unnie!" She cried. Jin could only kiss his niece's cheeks and say, "Yes I know, but Hyesoo and Taehyung will watch movie with us. And you have to sleep because at this time, little girls like you have to sleep."

"But I don't want to sleep." She murmured.

I smiled at her innocence. Kids seriously don't want to sleep. But when they are old enough, sleep is something that they would wish for. "Hyujin, go to sleep now and Taehyung oppa will play with you tomorrow. Okay?" I told her as I stood up and took her from Jin, "Maybe I'll take her to her room and make her sleep."

"Is it okay with you?" Jin asked me. I nodded as I asked for her room, just immediately the little girl already leaned her head on my shoulder, it seems like all she wanted was a girl to cuddle with her until she falls asleep.

Just as I expected, the little girl fell asleep after a few lullabies and story telling. I looked at the clock inside her room and realized that I spent most of my time in this apartment with making her sleep, not that it was a bad thing. The time was already 10pm, the rain wouldn't stop and I definitely need to go home. I slowly tucked her in the blanket and quietly went out of the room. The living room was a bit dark and the only light source was the television, and the light from the kitchen. I wasn't fully out the room as I was just slightly opening the door as if I was peeking at them. Realizing that the boys were actually watching a horror movie for it was obvious on the sounds from the tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter