Zico is Getting Married?

The King

U-Kwon's Point of View

I got a text message from SOL saying that everyone was going to go see Ji Yong today. It has been 13 days since the accident and he still hasn’t woken up yet. No one knows how long he could be in this coma for and we were starting to worry. I asked Kyung if he wanted to go along, but he had been held up in his room since we got home. I left the house after grabbing something to eat on the way there. When I got to the hospital, SOL, Zico and Ha Na were sitting in the waiting room.

"Hey, is Ji Yong awake yet?" I asked them as I walked over to them.

"No, and they are still only allowing a few people to go in at a time. Did Kyung come along?” SOL asked

“I asked if he wanted to come along but he is still really mad about something. He has been in his room almost all the time since the accident. I thought that maybe he was mad because Ji Yong got hurt, but he just kept denying it. Is anyone with Ji Yong right now?”

“Yeah, TOP is in with him right now. But, how long has he been in there?” Ha Na asked SOL and Zico.

“About 45 minutes.” SOL answered.

“Really, 45 minutes?” She asked.

SOL and Zico both nodded their heads. I noticed that Mr. Kwon and Seungri were walking toward us as they were talking to each other. When Mr. Kwon saw me he tried to wheel over his wheelchair a little faster.

“Zico could you call Kyung to ask him to meet us here?” He asked as he stopped next to us.

Zico took out his phone and dialed Kyung’s number.

“Mr. Kwon shouldn’t you be resting?” I asked him.

“Yu Kwon, please. I’m tired of resting and they told me that I should get up and do things, but I can not leave this wheelchair no matter what.” He answered.

“Well, how are you feeling?” I asked as I started walking with him toward Ji Yong's room.

“Never better, but I can’t feel my legs at all.” Mr. Kwon looked into the room a little depressed.

I saw TOP sitting down beside Ji Yong and he was holding his hand. He looked like he was about to cry. I have never seen him like that before. Mr. Kwon asked if TOP would come out for a while so he could talk to us all. TOP nodded without saying anything and came out of the room. I followed Mr. Kwon over to the rest of the group and sat down in a chair next to Ha Na and SOL. We were silent while we waited for Kyung.

“Yu Kwon, I forgot to ask how is school? Have you been accepted into that college you were looking at?” Mr. Kwon asked after a while.

“Yes, I got accepted into Walterson University. It’s only about an hour away from here. I’m going to be studying Chemistry and Music. Well, you kind of have to study music there since it’s a music school.” I answered as chuckled.

I’ve been wanting to go to Walterson University since I was in 8th grade. It’s a very popular music school where only the best musicians can get in but they don’t only teach music. I’m also taking their Chemistry course as a double major. My teacher recommended me in a heartbeat since I’ve been taking Chemistry since my freshman year and I somehow always get out of the class with 100%.

While I was talking to Mr. Kwon asked me a questions that really surprised me.

“Yu Kwon...does Kyung like Ji?”

“Huh?” I asked surprised at the sudden question.

“Does Kyung like Ji?” He repeated the question.

“I-I don’t know. But I would say so, yes.” I answered.

Then the door to the waiting room opened and Kyung walked in. He spotted us and came over and sat down as far away from TOP as he could. Mr. Kwon sat up in his wheelchair and cleared his throat.

“I have an announcement to make, but I will give Zico the honors.” He started then looked over at Zico who had his arm around Seungri’s shoulder.

He looked up at Mr. Zico in surprise then looked back down. He removed his arm around Seungri and folded his hands together. He looked at TOP then at Kyung. He also then cleared his throat and breathed in heavily. He looked really nervous for some reason. I looked at TOP and Seungri, who both seemed just as nervous. Did they know what Zico was about to announce? The atmosphere seemed really heavy.

“What is with this atmosphere?” Ha Na asked.

“I agree. What is going on?” SOL asked.

“Go ahead and tell them Zico.” Mr. Kwon urged Zico.

Zico sighed after a short pause and looked up with determine in his eyes.

“I’m getting married.” He finally said almost yelling it.

“What! Really! Oh my! Who is the lucky girl? Do I know her? Is she pretty? Is she nice? Can I meet her?” Ha Na started yelling questions at Zico with anticipation.

“No, no. There’s something else to that statement!” Kyung said and stood up from his chair. “Why, would Mr. Kwon say that he was going to give the announcement? Why would he be so excited for something like Zico getting married.”

“You’re quite the smart one Kyung. You are right, there is more to the statement. Zico please finish your statement.” Mr. Kwon said.

Kyung sat down and Ha Na went quiet as they waited for the rest. Zico sighed again and clutched his fists together. He looked up again.

“I’m getting married...t-t-to J...J-Ji Y-Yong.” He finally said.

“HUH?!” Everyone asked simultaneously.

“You’re getting married to Ji Yong? I didn’t know you were gay let alone being in a relationship with G-Dragon.” SOL said.

“They aren’t.” TOP said.

“Then why?” Kyung asked the question toward Mr. Kwon.

“Actually Seung Hyun can answer that question better than I can.” He answered.

We listened as TOP explained the situation to us. He said how Ji Yong's family were in debt and Dean Jung found out and came up with the proposal for Zico and Ji- Yong to get married so they can have insurance, some money to pay off the debt, a house, since their house was destroyed, and they could be safe. We all agreed that it would be best for everyone that they wouldn’t be harmed anymore. We all decided that we would give them our blessings, even Kyung and TOP. Kyung still angry at TOP, and TOP still angry at himself. Both Kyung and TOP seem to be so much in love with Ji Yong to try and give up their love for his safety.

“Thank you TOP and Kyung.” Zico started. “I know you both care so much for Ji and you guys giving us your blessings really makes my heart feel at ease. But I don’t want this argument to continue any longer. I know Ji wouldn’t want that.”

“Doctor! Doctor!” A nurse came running over to a doctor who was reading some papers attached to a clipboard.

“What is it?” The doctor put down his clipboard as the nurse approached him.

“Room 326! He’s awake and he seems to have amnesia as expected sir.” She said.

The doctor rushed away with the nurse.

“Wait, isn’t G-Dragon in room 326?” SOL asked.

“Ah, you’re right!” Zico said.

We all got out of our chairs and rushed to the room. Nurses and doctors were standing around the room watching as the doctor from early was checking his pulse. He then grabbed a flashlight and shined it in his eyes and told his to follow it. After he finished with that test he sat down beside him. We all watched as he started to ask him questions.

“Mr. Ji Yong, my name is Kevin Woo. I will be your doctor while you’re here. This will be your room for a while, so please try to feel at home while you get better.” He said.

    “Thank you.” He said and smiled at the doctor.

    “Ji Yong, can you tell me the last thing you remember?” He asked.

    “Well, I was on my way home to tell my father that I was going to play the piano again, and I was really excited. I was running down some stairs and I tripped on the top of the last flight of stairs. Oh, and there was a strange group of guys at the bottom of them.” He answered.

“Do you remember what they looked like?” He asked.

He then looked up and our eyes locked. He straightened up and looked over at Zico and TOP confused.

“That’s them.” He said and pointed at us.

“Those guys?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah.”

The doctor asked us to come in and Zico, TOP, SOL, Kyung and I walked in and crowded around the bed. He looked at us like the way he did the day we met him. I felt my heart break slightly thinking that I lost a dear friend.

“Ji Yong, these are you friends. Kyung, Seung Hyun, Tae Yang, Yu Kwon and Ji Ho.” The doctor said as he introduced us.

“Do you really not remember us?” TOP asked as softly as he could.

“I’m sorry, I don’t but that doesn’t mean that I can’t get to know you again.” He said.

“That’s the Ji Yong we know and love. Always so positive!” Ha Na said as she came into the room.

“Ha Na!” Ji Yong said and smiled from ear to ear.

“So you remember her?” The doctor asked.

“Yeah. She’s my best friend. How could I forget her?” He answered and tried to hug Ha Na.

Ji Yong had a cast on his right leg, left arm, and bandages around his chest and head. It was a sad sight but somehow we all forgot about it and had a great time as we reintroduced ourselves. We talked with Ji Yong as if he hadn’t gotten amnesia. 

“Do you know how long I’ve been in a coma?” Ji Yong asked us.

“13 days? Is that right?” Zico asked.

“Yeah about 13 days.” I answered.

“Does my dad know I’m here?” He asked.

“Yes I do know.” We turned to see Mr. Kwon being wheeled into the room by Seungri.

“Dad? What happened to you” He asked surprised as he saw his father in a wheelchair.

Pictures:

U-Kwon's Cell Phone-

U-Kwon-

Ha Na-

SOL-

Zico-

TOP-

Kyung-

Seungri-