Author's Note

The King

Hello everyone! I would like to inform you that I have posted a new fanfiction. It is called "It Only Goes On From Here". It is an exo fanfiction with Kris and Tao as the main two characters. I will be involving all the exo members with pairings of Taoris, Kaisoo, SuLay, HunHan, ChenMin, and BaekYeol. Even though I have only posted one chapter I am currently typing out the second chapter to post soon. I am still going to be working on The King, and since school has started up again, I need something more to work on in class. I hope you will read my new fanfic and please don't forget to subscribe.

Here is the desription of "It Only Goes On From Here"-

Kris is a selfish and arrogant rich man who can be hard to understand. Tao is a college student who is struggling to survive on his own. Tao gets hit by a car and is saved by Kris' best friend and personal assistant, Kai. Kai and Tao become friends instantly and when Kai met Tao's best friend, Kyungsoo, he fell in love. Kai went to a party with Tao, Kyungsoo and all of his friends other friends, Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan and Xiumin. Kai decides to try and fix his friends, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Chen and Kris up with Tao and his friends. Kris only met Tao once and had never heard of any of his friends, but one day Kris heard about a party Kai was hosting and decided to go. Kai's parties always meant hot girls and expensive drinks, but what he didn't know was this wasn't the average party Kai would host and what happened that night changed Kris' life forever.

 I hope you read it and enjoy it! Thank You and continue to support The King!