Cooking For A Surprise

The King

Yu Kwon's Point of View-

TOP and Zico called for a meeting at Zico’s house so I quickly grabbed my stuff and made my way over to his house. I wasn’t sure what was going on but I arrived quickly. It was the day before Thanksgiving and I was about to start cooking for tomorrow but I was interrupted. Kyung was already gone by the time I woke up this morning so I wasn’t sure where he was or even what he was doing.

“What’s going on?” I asked SOL and Ha Na when they greeted me at the door.

“Thanksgiving!” Ha Na said excited as we made our way toward the kitchen.

“Alright someone explain.” I said when we got into the kitchen. Zico, TOP, and Kyung were running around the kitchen looking for things in cabinets and the refrigerator.

“We are planning a surprise Thanksgiving meal for Ji Yong.” Zico said and sat down at the table with a piece of paper and a pen.

“Does anyone have Seungri’s number?” Ha Na asked and sat down at the table.

“Yeah, I do. Why?” Zico asked and grabbed his phone.

“Seungri should help us plan this, don’t you think?” She replied.

“That’s true.” TOP said and also sat down at the table.

“I’ll call him.” Zico said and dialed Seungri's number.

After talking to Seungri, Zico explained that Mr. Kwon was in the process of being release from the hospital and that they will be over as soon as they can. To pass some time we looked up different Thanksgiving recipes and if we found some good ones, we would put them in a pile.

About an hour later, Seungri came home with his father. Mr. Kwon was still in a wheelchair and he had a cast on his upper leg. They thought that he might have been paralyzed but after doing some tests they concluded that he would just need to do a little bit of therapy to build the muscle back up.

We all helped Seungri and Zico show Mr. Kwon around the house and brought his things to his room. He would be staying in the room across from Zico’s parent’s room on the first floor. After we said goodbye to Mr. Kwon, we all headed to the kitchen.

“Okay, Seungri. Will you look through these and tell us which ones Ji Yong would like?" TOP asked and handed the recipes to Seungri.

Seungri looked each one and separated them into two different piles.

“I think he will like these.” He said after he looked them all.

“Let’s see...Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Stuffed Mushrooms, Pecan Pie, Banana Nut Bread, Pumpkin Roll, Mini Cheesecakes, Rosemary Roasted Turkey,  Turkey and Herb Bread stuffing, and Baked Sweet Potatoes. Most of these are sweets.” TOP said after listing the recipes Seungri picked out.

“Ji Yong loves sweets, especially cheesecake and ice cream cake.” Seungri said and picked up one of the recipes.

“Well then let’s get going, we will be cooking a lot today. Let’s split up into groups first and each group can make certain things. Some may have to go cook it at their house since there is only two ovens here.” Zico said.

“I’ll be with Ha Na and we can make the Roasted turkey and sweet potatoes. We could also make some dinner rolls also.” SOL said and took the two recipes.

“I’ll be with Kyung and Seungri. We can work here with you guys and we can make the pie, the pumpkin roll, and banana bread.” I said and picked up the recipes.

“TOP and I can make the rest then.” Zico said the picked up the rest.

“First let’s go get the ingredients.” TOP said and started to leave the kitchen.

I glanced over to the counter to see TOP’s keys still there. I picked them up and rolled my eyes.

“Hey TOP!” I hollered over to him.

“Yeah?” He said and turned around.

“You might need these.” I said and tossed the keys to him.

“Thanks. I almost forget them.”

We followed after TOP and headed to the store. I went with Kyung and Seungri to the aisles where we could find the ingredients for our recipes. We found all the ingredients but Seungri and Kyung decided that they wanted to get some other food for themselves. I didn’t really care so I decided to wander around. I walked over toward the baby department and looked at all the baby things. I turned around a corner to see Ha Na looking at cribs.

“Ha Na?” I said as walked over to her.

“Oh U-Kwon, what are you doing over here?” She asked panicked.

“Are you okay?” I asked her.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?”

“Where is SOL?”

“He is buying the stuff.” She said and pointed toward the checkout area.

“Then why are you over here?” I asked.

“Just looking at stuff.” She answered and picked up a baby toy.

“Can I look at stuff with you then?” I asked and picked up another toy.

Ha Na looked at the toy in my hands and picked up a similar one. She then put it down and looked over toward the checkout. She quietly sighed and looked over at some baby clothes. She walked over to them and began to look through them. I placed the toy in my hands down and followed after her. She looked really sad or scared. It made me wonder.

“So, how about you tell me the real reason you’re over here.” I said and walked over to some baby shoes near by.

“A friend of mine is pregnant.” She answered.

“Do I know this friend?” I asked.

“Maybe.”

“Who is it?”

“I’d rather not say right now.” She said and walked away.

“Maybe I was wrong. But I wonder.” I said to myself.

I turned around to see Kyung and Seungri walking over laughing and talking. Kyung was pushing the cart full of food. I walked with them over to the checkout and paid for everything. Ha Na was with SOL yet again but now she was smiling and looked at SOL with hearts in her eyes.

“She really loves him, doesn’t she.” Seungri said as he looked over at them.

“Yeah, she really does.” I said.

We walked over to them and waited for TOP and Zico. After a while, they came over with bags of food and we left to go cook. Ha Na and SOL left for SOL’s house and the rest of us headed back to Zico’s. We spent hours cooking and preparing for the surprise feast. Ha Na and SOL came back after they finished their share. Zico sent them back out to buy supplies and decorations for the party. By the time they came back everything was ready.

“What time is it?” TOP asked putting final touches on the mini cheesecakes.

“It is...10:38.” SOL answered as he checked his phone.

“Wow, we spent over 12 hours cooking.” Seungri said and helped TOP finish the cheesecakes.

“So what time are we going to the hospital tomorrow?” I asked Zico.

“Around 4:30, for dinner.” He said and put the the food into the refrigerator.

“Alright, well I’m going to take Ha Na home and you guys should get some rest for tomorrow.” SOL said and grabbed Ha Na’s hand.

“Good night everyone!” Ha Na said and followed SOL.

Kyung and I soon did the same and left to go back home. Everyone was tired and surely fell asleep as soon as their head hit the pillow. For some reason I couldn’t stop thinking of Ha Na’s behavior at the store. Why was she looking at baby stuff.

“Is she pregnant?”

Pictures:

TOP (Black)-

Zico (Blue)-

U-Kwon-

Kyung-

SOL-

Ha Na-

Seungri-

Guest Room-

 

A/N-

I know that Thanksgiving is an American holiday but I really wanted to write about it. I really hope you guys like it though. The next chapter is split into 2 parts. One in TOP's Point of View and the other in Ji Yong's.

...So what do you think? Is Ha Na pregnant or it really just a friend? Leave in the comments what you think! I will post the part 1 very soon so please look forward to the upcoming events!