Ideas

The King

Seung Hyun's Point of View

“B-Bomb!” I hollered down the hallway to B-Bomb's room.

“Yeah?” He hollered back.

“I’m going to the hospital. Want to go?” I asked him as I grabbed the keys to my car.

“Sure, I’ll be down in a minute.” B-Bomb answered.

I walked out of my room, shutting the door behind me, and went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to find the head maid packing foods into different containers. She told me that she wanted to give some food to Ji Yong and Ms. Kim. She had taken a liking to B-Bomb since he started living here, probably because he helps with all the chores. He is a nice kid and it isn’t hard to live with him. I already see him as a younger brother.

“TOP, I’m ready.” B-Bomb said as he also came into the kitchen.

“I’m also finished with this, so please tell Mr. Ji Yong and Ms. Kim I give them my love.” The head maid said and handed B-Bomb the containers.

“Alright!” B-Bomb said and hugged her.

Before we left, I also gave the head maid a hug. We left the house and head toward my car. I had recently bought a car since it’s better than driving a motorcycle in the cold. It was a black convertible and could fit 5 people. Once Ji Yong got out of the hospital I was planning on buying him a new car and maybe take him shopping. I would buy him anything he wanted. I would even buy him the world if he wanted me to.

B-Bomb and I arrived at the hospital and went toward Ji Yong’s room. When we got there Zico and Seungri were also there. I gently knocked on the door. After hearing Ji Yong invite us in, B-Bomb and walked inside.

“TOP! B-Bomb!” Ji Yong got up of his bed and hugged us. “How is living with TOP, B-Bomb?” He asked.

“It’s fun! Everyone is so nice and he is fun to be with. Also the head maid made this for you and grandma.” B-Bomb said and handed Ji Yong the containers.

“Wow that’s a lot of food.” Ji Yong said looking at all the food. “Would you like to join us too? And you too Zico and Seungri.”

“We haven’t eaten lunch yet, and I want to get to know B-Bomb also.” Seungri said and grabbed onto Zico’s shirt sleeve.

“You really wouldn’t mind Ji Yong?” Zico asked.

“Of course not. Now let’s go see Ms. Kim.” Ji Yong said and walked out of the room.

We all followed after him down the hall to Ms. Kim’s room. She was surprised to see all the people coming into her room. She smiled after seeing B-Bomb and hugged him. B-Bomb and I came to visit her almost everyday but we had been out shopping for his new room. We painted his room last Friday. I had always liked that room and I was happy to see someone use it. We got some new furniture for it along with some electronics for him to use. He was really happy to have a new room to himself. His room is right down the hallway to mine and some nights we hangout and watch movies together in my room since it’s so big.

We decided that we would eat in the garden, because neither Zico, Seungri, nor B-Bomb had seen the garden. We all walked together until we arrived at the door. Ji Yong took the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. The familiar scent of the flowers I had once smelled hit me as we walked inside. Zico, Seungri, and B-Bomb all looked at the room just like the way I did when I came the first time. Ji Yong brought me here the other day, when I had some time but B-Bomb had to meet with The Dean to get some paperwork. I was happy to see all the flower again. We walked over to the table in the center of the garden and set the food on it.

“This is amazing.” Seungri said staring at all the flowers.

“Who knew there would be a room like this here?” Zico asked and bent down to touch a flower nearby.

“We had a wedding here yesterday. It was a couple who met here at the hospital and this was the place they had so many memories with. It was a cute wedding.” Ji Yong said and sat down in one of the chairs beside Ms. Kim.

“Yes it was. Speaking of weddings, how is your wedding planning coming along you two?” Ms. Kim asked and took a sandwich from one of the containers.

“It’s coming along fine. We are planning to do more once I’m released though.” Ji Yong said and looked over at Zico as everyone sat down.

“Who is getting married?” B-Bomb asked.

“Ji Yong and I.” Zico answered.

“I didn’t know you were together! Why didn’t you tell me TOP?” B-Bomb asked me with a disappointed tone.

“What? Are you jealous?” I .

“No!” I could see his face start to turn red as he looked down and took a bite from his sandwich.

“Excuse me. We will be closing the Garden for a while in about an hour or so for a party.” A nurse informed us and then went to another part of the garden after we acknowledged her.

    Then I had a sudden idea.

“Hey Zico.” I leaned over and whispered to him so no one else could hear.

“What?” He whispered back.

“What do you think about throwing a birthday party for Ji Yong here?” I asked him.

“It’s not a bad idea. We should ask everyone else what they think about the idea, but I like it.” He answered.

I went and took a bite from my sandwich and then looked down to see Zico’s hand move to Seungri’s leg. Zico and Seungri were cute together and I felt happy for them. Even though they had to keep their relationship a secret, they still managed to be happy together. I just hope I could find a relationship like that. I found myself looking over at Ji Yong as I thought of that. I loved him more than anything and I was scared to death that once he got his memories back, he would go back to hating me. I regretted the way I treated him and I wanted to make it up to him.

“Hey Ji! Did you hear we got a puppy?” Seungri asked excited.

“No I didn’t! Tell me about them.” Ji Yong said returning his brother’s excitement.

“Her name is Ji Seoh. She is a white samoyed and she is so cute. She loves to play and run around. I absolutely love her to pieces!” Seungri said.

“Well, I should go visit her sometime.” Ji Yong said and then hugged his brother.

We all talked for a while as we finished our lunch. Laughing and joking around, we all had a fun time with each other. Ms. Kim kept saying that she felt young again being around us and how she wants to keep us around. The more time we spent together the more we felt like a family. Ms. Kim was going to be moving to the nursing home soon and we all promised to help her get situated.

After we finished eating, and before we were asked to leave, we cleaned up and left the garden. We walked Ms. Kim back to her room and said our goodbyes, but after promising to come see her again soon. We said goodbye to Ji Yong, who had to go see Doctor Woo about something and left the hospital following Zico and Seungri. Zico invited us to his house for the afternoon to relax before school started back up from the Thanksgiving break. B-Bomb and I agreed to the idea, but we decided that we needed to stop back at home to return the containers.

B-Bomb and I headed to the car and quickly left so we could go to Zico’s sooner. It’s been awhile since I last hung out with Zico and B-Bomb wanted to get to know both Zico and Seungri. After returning home and gave the containers to the head maid, we made our way to Zico’s house. I knew the route to his house like the back of my hand and it only took us a few minutes to arrive.

I sent B-Bomb in before me so I could park. I parked under a tree by the side of the house and then went up to the door. The door was unlocked as always and B-Bomb was already inside. As I walked inside I saw B-Bomb staring at something from the doorway to the living room. I walked over to him and looked in the direction he was looking, only to find Zico and Seungri kissing.

“What are they doing?” B-Bomb asked in a quiet voice.

“We need to talk.” I answered him.

A/N-

Sorry about the short chapter. They will be longer in the chapters to come. I have posted a new chapter for my other fanfic and I hope you will go and read it! I will see you next time! Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments! See ya!

Quick question-