The Third Attack Part 1

The King

Ji Yong's Point of View

I woke up in a hospital once again. I had a little difficulty breathing but I could get around fine. I was released from the hospital and Zico was there waiting to take me to school. I followed him to his bike and got on behind him. On the way to the school, I thought back to the day before.

“Hey Ji. What happened yesterday?” Zico asked.

“Well, Dae Sung told the class that we would be in a science lab yesterday, but one of my classmates told me that we going to be in that room. I went in and then I heard the door shut and lock. Smoke began to rise and I started to panic. I ran over to the door to find Kyung trying to help. He then ran away. I tried to unlock the door but the smoke made it hard to breathe and before I knew it, I passed out.” I tried to explain to him.

“Yeah, luckily he got you out.” He said.

“I think I just keep falling in even more love with him everyday.” I whispered to myself.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing.” I said and giggled.

“You should be careful around your classmates.” He said concerned.

“Alright.” I agreeded.

We arrived at the school to see Kyung and Yuri with the rest of the group. Everyone had depressed on their faces. Zico parked the bike and we walked over to them. Ha Na was crying and SOL was saying goodbye to them.

“What’s going on?” I asked them.

“Kyung and Yuri are moving to Japan!” Ha Na said as she cried.

“What?!” I said surprised.

“I’m sorry Ji. Did no one tell you?” Yuri asked as she walked over to me and grabbed my hands.

“No, no one told.” I said.

I felt tears forming in my eyes, as I looked at how happy Kyung was. He was smiling as he looked at Yuri. I shook her hands off and ran into the school. I ran all the way to the meeting and rec-room. When I opened the door, I saw TOP sitting in a chair over by the window. He seemed to notice me and looked over. When he saw me crying he quickly stood up and came over to me.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked.

“No, I’m fine. I just found out that Yuri and Kyung are leaving.” I said and sat on couch.

“Don’t worry. They will be back soon.” TOP said then hugged me trying to cheer me up.

For some reason, I felt very safe in his arms. They were warm and gentle. He held me like I was something that could break if he held me too tight. Then he let go and his eyes wandered up to something behind me.

“Kyung?” He said then stood up.

“Sorry, I seem to have interrupted something.” He said then came over to us.

“No it’s fine.” TOP said. “Well, I have to get to class.” He then quickly left the room, shutting the door behind him.

“I’m sorry that I ran away earlier.” I apologize.

“I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you earlier that I was leaving.” Kyung said as he sat down beside me.

“I hope that you and Yuri will be happy together in Japan.” I said trying to hold back my tears.

I walked Kyung out of school, to where Yuri was waiting. I gave them a hug and said goodbye. I watched as they got into the car and drove away. I tried to hold back the tears and went back into the school. I headed to my class and sat in my desk. Everyone had heard about the incident yesterday and most of them were laughing at me. What had I done to deserve this punishment?

I sat through class trying to pay attention, but I could hear what everyone were saying about me. Spreading rumors about how I must be gay and that I'm trying to seduce the Princes. I couldn’t handle anymore, so I decided to put my head down and try to fall asleep.

I woke up a little after that to Dae Sung trying to get my attention. He looked at me with concern since I’m not the type to fall asleep in class. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked up at Dae Sung and asked if I could answer it. After he gave me permission, I took it out of my pocket to see Seungri’s name on the screen.

“Seungri?” I said as I answered.

“Ji! Please help! The loan sharks are at the house and they shot dad!” Seungri said panicked.

I hung up the phone and ran out of the room with Dae Sung behind me. Seungri was talking so loud that Dae Sung also heard what he said. We both ran down the hallways and out the doors to the front of the school. Dae Sung ran ahead of me to get his car. I continued to run toward the stairs as he ran to the parking lot. I made my way toward the stairs when I heard someone shout,

“JI YONG STOP!!”

But before I could stop, I felt my feet catch on something and fly from underneath me. I began to tumble down the flights of stairs. Before I hit the bottom, I was suddenly surrounded by darkness. Was this going to be the end of me?

Pictures:

Ji Yong-

Zico-

Kyung (White)-

Yuri-

Ha Na-

TOP (BAP)-