The Sickness

The King

Zico's point of view

Ji Yong had asked me to take TOP home to rest because he seemed to be sick. I looked over at him who was sitting beside me as drove toward his home. He seemed to be really pale and he had sweat on his forehead. He was resting his head against the back of the seat and he had his eyes closed. He had been going to the hospital everyday to be with Ji Yong. I had been with Seungri almost 24/7 trying to make sure he was okay. Have both his father and brother in the hospital made me worried he might try something.

I pulled up to the house and pushed the button on the intercom. The man on the other side opened the gate for me. Luckily I’ve been here so many times everyone on their staff recognized me. I pulled the car over to the front of the house and a few maids came over to greet me.

“Sir Zico, the young master is not here right now.” One of them said.

“Could you call the head maid please?” I asked as I got out of the car and went over to the passenger's side.

“I’m right here.” The head maid said and walked over to me.

“Could you help me get TOP to his room? He has a fever.” I said and helped TOP out of the car.

When he became stable on his feet, he walked over to the head maid. He then hugged her and he looked like he was about to cry.

Seung Hyun? What’s wrong?” She asked him.

He’s going to be alright.” He said then his body fell to the ground.

The maid tried to pick him up but he was a lot heavier than he seemed. I walked over to them and got him on my back. I walked into the house and up the stairs to his room. I placed him down on his bed and the head maid went to get a cold washcloth to cool him down.

“I wonder what happened? He was fine earlier.” I said as I watched the maid wipe TOP’s forehead.

“It’s only natural for an anemic.” She said.

“Anemic?” I asked.

“Ever since that boy was in that accident, he hasn’t been getting enough food or sleep. He would come straight home from the hospital around 9 o’clock at night then go straight to his room and start pacing. He has barely eaten or slept in who knows how long.” She said.

“Really? Why would he do that?” I asked to myself.

“He has been so worried about boy. He would always talk under his breathe saying and praying that he would wake up. I’m guessing he must have woken up?” The head maid said.

“Yeah, he did. He also doesn’t seem to remember what had happened the week we met him.” I said.

“Well, just try to treat him like you did before. Don’t let this ruin your friendship.” She said motherly-like.

“I know.” I said as my phone began to ring in my pocket. “Excuse me for a moment.”

“Seungri? What’s wrong?” I asked as I answered the phone.

“How is TOP? Everyone is worried.” Seungri said on the other line.

“He’s fine. He is sleeping right now and I was just about to head back to get you.” I said.

After Seungri agreed, I hung up and said goodbye to the head maid before I left. I went back to the hospital to get my love. I know that may sound weird, but it’s truly how I feel. I love Seungri more than anything. I went back to Ji Yong’s room once I arrived. Ji Yong and Seungri were watching something on the tv. When I got closer to them, Seungri noticed me and ran over to me. We said goodbye to Ji Yong and I placed my arm around Seungri’s shoulders as we walked out of the room.

I began to feel dizzy as we were walking down the hallway. That then led to nausea. Seungri knew something was wrong, and took ahold of my hand that was draped on his shoulder and held onto it. Everyone in a while I would become dizzy and nauseous all of a sudden, but it had become more frequently now a days.

“I’ll be right back Seungri. I’m going to go use the restroom real quick.” I said as I left toward the direction of the restrooms.

I went into the restroom and into one of the stalls. I got down on my knees and threw up into the toilet. I then heard the door to the stall open and someone came over next to me. They began to rub my my back as I continued to throw up. Once it finally calmed down, I got up from the toilet and flushed it. I turned around to see Doctor Woo standing outside the stall with a bottle of water in his hand. He then placed the bottle in my hand.

“Are you better?” He asked as I walked over to the sink.

“I’m used to it.” I said as I opened the bottle and took a sip.

“Used to it? Does this happen often?” He asked as I gargled some of the water and spit it into the sink.

“Yeah, lately it’s been almost every other day, when before I could go to a couple of weeks to even months without it happening.” I said.

“Have you been checked out to see what the problem is?”

“No.” I said as I drank some of the water.

“You should. This isn’t normal. You could have something wrong with you Zico.” He said and rubbed my back as he looked at me through the mirror.

“Alright.” I said.

“Tomorrow morning could you come back around 7? I could check you out then.” He said.

“Alright, I do have school but missing a little wouldn’t hurt.” I said and chucked.

Doctor Woo and I then walked back to where Seungri was waiting. Before we got too close to Seungri, Doctor Woo handed me a mint. I thanked him and walked back to Seungri. Seungri ran over to me and asked if everything was alright. I told him that I was perfectly fine and we should get home before too long, since we were both probably hungry. I know I was.

                        Seungri grabbed my hand and we walked out of the hospital to my car. When both got inside and we drove to my house. Seungri have been living with my family and I since the accident and once Ji Yong and their father get out of the hospital they would also be living with us. Then in a few months Ji Yong and I will be getting married. I still have second thoughts but since I’m gay I don’t think I will get another opportunity to get married.  I was surprised to find out that my father was able to find a way for us to get married, but I don't think I could get his approval of getting married to any other guy. My father likes to get his way even if I want it another way. I just want my father to be happy. He always told me how it was a dream of his to watch me get married to a wonderful girl. His dreams were crushed once I realized I liked guys. I haven't told him yet, and I know when he said I could be in a relationship with Ji Yong, he was joking. He is probably thinking that once he helps pay off their debt, he will have us file for divorce, so I can marry a girl and give him grandkids.

Pictures:

TOP's Bedroom-

Zico's Cell Phone-

Kevin-

Zico's Car-