Water Ballon Attack

The King

U-Kwon's Point of View

I was walking to school with Yuri like every morning, because it was the only time we could spend alone together without trying to hide our relationship from everyone. We were talking about what we would do that evening for our 5 month anniversary. Time had gone by so fast since we got together. We were walking together, holding hands and laughing as we made our way to the school. As we got closer to the school we released our hands and kissed each other goodbye then since we couldn’t when we got to the school. We finally arrived at the school and was greeted by SOL, Ha Na, and Zico. Ha Na was hanging onto SOL’s arm.

“When are you two going to start dating?” Yuri asked.

“Yeah, when?” Ha Na asked SOL sarcastically.

“When the time is right.” He answered.

Ha Na rolled her eyes at SOL’s answered and ran over to Yuri and grabbed her arm. They both headed into the school with SOL following behind them. Kyung and Ji Yong then pulled up beside us on Kyung’s bike. Ji Yong had something in his hands. It seemed that they stopped at Ji Yong's father’s cafe before coming here. He had four cups of coffee in a carry-out carton. He walked over to me and handed them to me. He then took off his helmet and handed it to the professor in charge of Kyung. I handed them back to him. He handed one cup to me and one to Zico and Kyung. He then took the other for himself.

“You look nice today, Ji Yong.” Zico complimented after thanking him for the coffee.

“Thank you.” He said as he took a sip of his coffee.

“I will see you guys later. I have to go help get the gym equipment out today.” Zico said then ran inside the school toward the gym.

“Did your dad bring you clothes or something?” I asked him as we made our way up the stairs.

“He texted me saying that he brought some clothes for me at the cafe so Kyung took me. My dad made us some coffee and he made extras for whoever.” He answered.

“I saw you and Yuri walking to school today.” He said when we got into the school. Kyung was behind us drinking his coffee and not paying attention to us.

“Really? Did Kyung see us?” I asked nervously.

“No, but I can see the love you share for each other by the way you were looking at eachother.” He said then nudged my side a little.

“I have to leave now.” Kyung said and left toward his art class.

“I should be leaving too, I have to find my new class.” I said to Ji Yong as I was about to leave.

“New class?” He asked before I left.

“There’s a broken water pipe in my classroom so until they fix it we are in a different room.” I answered him.

We both said goodbye and headed toward our classrooms. I made my way up to the second floor and to my new assigned classroom was. I saw my partner sitting at a table and made my way over to him. I sat down beside him and waited for class to start. Most of the time my class is in a science lab but some days we are in a classroom to read from the books. I had already read this part of the book already and I didn’t need to re-read it. I looked outside to get my mind off of some things. I saw something in the middle of the field outside the school. It looked like a desk. I then saw someone walking toward it. I tried to focus to see who it was.

“Ji Yong?” I asked as I realized who it was.

“Huh?” My partner asked when I suddenly spoke.

“Professor. I’m not feeling well, may I go visit the nurse?” I asked my professor.

“Of course, Prince.” He said.

I excused myself from the class and made my way down the hall. I saw a group of students walking down the hallway with buckets full, of what seemed to be, water balloons. I walked past them thinking that it must be for a project and continued to walk down the hallway. I made my way out of the school and over to the field where Ji Yong was pushing the desk. I ran over to him and helped push it over to the concrete next to the school. We didn’t talk much while we walked.

We were walking along side the school when I saw something colorful fall onto the desk and splashed us with water. Then more came falling on top of us and hurt every time they hit. I tried to hide Ji Yong from them but it didn’t help. After a few minutes of being hit by water balloons, they finally stopped. I looked up to see who did it, but no one was there. A bunch of students came running out of the school to see what was happening. I glanced up to see Kyung glaring at me. He then turned away and went back into the school.

Pictures:

Ji Young-

Ha Na-

SOL-

Zico-

Science Lab-