R9 VS 4B

Find my heart

You got to your class and opened the door, turning all the attention towards you as you lifted your hands. "People from class 210, fear not as the girl is not dead." You announced in a way that made the people from your class start laughing while the Royals 9, especially Jonghyun and the object of th joke didn't find it funny at all.

"Well Tiffany ssi, I'm happy to see that you are okay but to prevent such thing from happening again, I'll give you and Hyeri another project, I don't know what exactly yet but I will tell you soon enough. Now, please go back to your seats. Science class is over, now it's geography. Open your books on page 105. As I was saying..." The teacher continued with the class as you watched and paid attention.

tumblr_nos2xuAfc11r5kb7po1_500.jpg

The rest of the classes were quiet and calm with no big incidents so let's take time to explain something else. Kim Kibum also known by everyone in your class as Key, is a 17 years old boy, who could and should be considered a diva. He also could be considered a fashionista, you have no idea how he changes his uniform design so many times. His hair, for example, has been black, brown, red, blond, gray and now it's a mix of green, some purple, you don't know for sure. Though it may seem like it won't but the hair color really suits him.

During class you , Key and Suho were together in a group for a project on the History class and you got to know him better. You and Suho liked him so much that you invited him to be a part of the group who completely loved him, especially Taemin who for some reason started calling him Omma.

Anyway, two weeks after, you decided to tell him about your secret so you took him together with the others to your next fight which you also won, obviously and explained everything to him. He said that you're hot even for him who is 200% gay making everyone laugh really hard. He's a really good friend and you really like him so it's all good.

Back o the present, all of you were seating on your table while Key was trying to convince Taemin to let his hair grow past the shoulder or something like that, you quite weren't paying attention to it when you started hearing some noise coming from outside the cafeteria. You looked at your friends and asked  them.

"Guys do you know what is going on ?" You said and suddenly, you saw a girl enter the cafeteria running while screaming. "Oh my God, it's him. Guys he's here." You looked at them and asked. "Who is she talking about ?" As in one cue , the door opened and someone entered. It was Leo.

He soon became the center of the attention from everyone who was there including your friends while you were paying attention to the fact he seemed to be walking towards your table and it was true, he was. He came near you and said. "Jonghyun wants you to follow me." He said politely. You looked over at your friends who didn't see to like the idea of you and the Royals 9 alone. You smiled to let them know it was going to be okay before turning back towards the boy. "Okay, let's go." You stood up and followed him out of the cafeteria and through the halls.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He took you towards a far away place inside the school, you kept looking at his back while following his step until he stopped in front of a door. He held the knob and looked at you. "Welcome to our place." He said and twisted the knob opening the door. You stepped inside and looked around. It was really big, there was videogame, a small kitchen with a chef and a few other things, you were a little taken aback but didn't let them notice it. You walked until you stopped in front of the couch, Jonghyun and Tiffany cuddling.

Fab-Basement-Man-Cave-Added-Curved-Count

"Look, who's here ? My new sister, Hyeri. Please sit down." He said and you stood still giving your answer, a big no. "What do you want with me Jonghyun ?" You said as you crossed your arms in front of your chest while waiting for an answer. He turned fully to you while still hugging Tiffany. "Calm down sis, no need for this animosity. I just wanted to thank you for helping Tiffany earlier today." He said as you looked around to the other members and seeing their expressions before turning back to Jonghyun.

"You're welcome. No big deal. Is that all ?" Before he could reply someone just barged in. It was Sunny, she was frightened. " Hyeri. Suho and Key are being beaten up by Doojon and his crew, you need to save them." She said franticly. "Doojon is back ?" Minho asked and she nodded. "He came back today and he went over to Suho and his friends are beating him, you need to come now. Let's go, they are at the back of the school."

She said and you took off running with the rest of them following behind you. It took you less than 5 minutes to reach the place where the students were watching the fight. Once you made eye contact with the guy who was beating up Suho, you took off running and when you got near enough you jumped and gave him a flying kick right on his chest knocking him to the ground a little away from his original position.

You looked over and saw the boys of R9 coming to fight with them so you wanted to take this chance to take Suho out of the way but when you turned around you received a punch from another guy but before anything Jonghyun came and the 2 of them started to fight. You stood up and helped Suho managing to get him out of the middle you brought him over towards where your friends were. You noticed that there were more to this two groups than you knew. 

When you looked towards Jonghyun, he was losing to the guy his was fighting so you passed Suho towards Key and Taemin and went over to help him. "Yah, look over here." You said and when the guy did, you punched him really hard and he fell to the ground while you helped Jonghyun to stand up. Luckily he wasn't that much injured. He stood tall and you were beside him before the rest of the boys and the girls went to their respective leader and you went back to your friends.

"The Royals 9, how lucky we are to came back and meet you so soon." The blonde like boy said as they stared at each other and everyone else watched sensing the tension in the air. "I don't think so Doojoon." He said and smirked. "You and your puppies made a big mistake, you beat up my brother and everyone knows I don't allow anyone to hurt him so what I can say to you is that You are going to pay for it."

He said turning back and walking back with the rest of them following not before the boy said something. "Not this time Jonghyun." The boy smirked while Jonghyun continued to walk while he told you to bring Suho with you to their place while you asked Taemin to go get Gummy to help with the bruises. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You helped Suho to sit down on the couch while Kris helped him to get more comfortable and that got your attention, he was actually more worried about Suho than even Jonghyun, you found that quite intriguing but you decided that you had more  important things to worry about now so you focused your attention back towards the other boys. "Are you guys okay ?" You said and they all nodded and at that moment Gummy came inside with Taemin and a first aid kit.

"Oh boys. You got it bad didn't you ?" Suho let me take a look at you first." She sat beside him whil e you moved towards the little bar and she started cleaning the wounds and applying medicine. Everyone was there and you looked to Jonghyun. "Are you okay ?" You said and he nodded.

"Thanks for the help, you didn't have to." He said and you were surprised by it, maybe there was more to them than what the eyes could see. "It was nothing. Now, I want to know who are those people." You asked as he looked at everyone, since you came to school a little ago you wouldn't know but they surely would, the he answered you.

"They are called 4Beast. They are a group a rich kids like us but if you want o measure, we are much more nicer than these people. They are composed by 9 members too, we are like arch enemies. Their leader is the blonde guy, Yoon Doojoon. Then we have what we call, his puppies. Hyunseung, the rainbow hair; Kikwang, the dwarf one; Dongwoon, the tallest and Junhyung, the small eyed guy." He said.

BqjHYjcCcAANjx2.jpg:largehyunseung.jpg?w=600gikwang.jpgtumblr_m8m5y476qM1r3syovo1_1280.pngbeastjunhyungonemoviecarpet2.jpg?w=809

"And there is also the girls. Hyuna, the one who thinks she's so y; Jiyoon, the green haired one; Sohyun, the orange haired on and Jihyun, the eye smiled girl. They are a bunch of you know what." She said as she high fived Jessica. You nodded. "So you didn't like them and they don't like you ?" You asked and he nodded. "Simply put, that is pretty accurate." Minho said while the other nodded.

4minute-hyuna-mystic-fighter-6.jpg11fc8e3cd1ea9f18438037f93dfb8c74.jpgB9kfPU2IgAA0Jun.jpgclxmgp

"Our groups or better they are always trying to compete with us for the number 1 spot but they never could. Doojoon is the son of two famous celebrities so he thinks he should be number 1 in school but the spot is mine so he gets jealous and do stuff like that from a while ago." He explained as Gummy treated everyone's bruises and left.

"Yah, Ki, can you cover the bruises with make up so that our parents don't notice it ?" You asked and received a slap on the head. "First of all, my name is Key not Ki and second of all who do you think you're talking to? I'm the God of make up, Just watch." The girls gave him their make up and he started his magic, although when he got to Jonghyun, he was more nervous than while doing the others, only didn't he know, that the said boy too felt his heartbeat increase significantly.