It happened

Find my heart

You went with Suho to school and met with the rest of your friends who were waiting for the two of you to arrive, who always appear to be the last one to get there but never too late though. "Good morning my beautiful and extraordinary band mates. How are you ?" Key said and yet wearing another design for his uniform while Sunny had her arm around Dara's shoulders and Taemin  was helping Key with his bag and the rest of his things. "We are fine Key. Suho apparently haven't slept last night thanks to his excitement." You said and he pushed you lightly.

"Can't I be excited for what happened ?" He said and all of you chuckled. "I mean, it has only been two months since you came here the first time, Hyeri. Before we were only 3 now we are 6 and a group of friends who just want to play music. It's not exciting enough to lose sleep over it ?" He said and Key nodded. "Of course we will be excited over it Suho. Don't worry, you're not alone on this." Dara said and all of you laughed and got inside the school.

You went to your class and everyone was there already but not the teacher since it was a few minutes until the class starts so everyone was chilling and hanging around. Since the whole science project Mrs. Lee decided to continue with the sitting arrangement so everyone had to sit beside their partner and for you that means sitting beside Ms Barbie a.k.a Tiffany who was tolerable to you. You wanted to go ahead to your seat but someone was already sitting there and by the hair color it could only be one person, the very own Mr. .

You walked up to them and coughed to get their attention succeeding. "Can you please get out so that I can seat on my chair before Mrs. Lee here ?" You asked actually quite polite but there was too much too noticeable coldness while speaking to them that's for sure. The said couple looked away from each other and turned to you.

Jonghyun putted a smirk on his face while Tiffany just kept looking at you. "What did you say ? I didn't hear you." He said and you scoffed. "I imagined it. That is my seat so could you get out please ?" You said trying to be polite still. "What if I don't ?" He said while smirking while you stood still looking at both of them.

"Jonghyun, you have to get out anyway, the class is about to start. Can you please get out ?" You said calmly and when he was about to say something, Tiffany held his hand. "Jjong, let it go. Besides she's right, look it's Mrs. Lee we'll be together later." She said and Mrs Lee came inside the classroom so he got up and went back to his seat while you sat down and the class started.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went to the bathroom during the break from second class to the third class and when you came out of the box, Tiffany was there at the sink checking herself and her make up in the mirror so you went to use the one beside her. "Thank you for stopping Jonghyun earlier." You said as she continued to do her thing. 

"Don't thank me, I didn't do it for you. I did it for my boyfriend. Mrs. Lee could have punished him if she saw him pick a fight with you besides I don't care if you get punished or expelled in fact, I think it would be better." She said.

"Look Barbie I was trying to be polite to you because that was what I was taught. You should thank people who help you or do some good to you but the thing is there is no good coming from you apparently. You are just another selfish, self centered spoiled brat who lives on your own twisted world." You said as she turned to you.

"Who do you think you are huh ? If it wasn't for my boyfriend's mothers you would still be on the streets which it's probably where you belong so don't you come here and talk to me like that, okay ?" She said and pushed your shoulders.

"I'm not ashamed of the place I come from and yes, I owe this new life to Jonghyun's moms but only because they have something you and your little friends and of course your boyfriend don't seem to have apparently." You said walking forward while she steps backwards beckoning her to the wall.

"A good heart. It's not because I'm poor or I come from the streets that they think I should be humiliated or bullied or hurt like you do. Do you think if I had to choose between the life on the streets or this one, I wouldn't choose the first one so that I wouldn't end up like your boyfriend ? Anytime." You said and at that moment something happened.

Tiffany just leaned forward and captured your lips in a kiss. At first you were so shocked that your eyes went wide open but it took you 4 seconds to start kissing he back. You wrapped your right arm around her waist and pulled her as close as possible while your left hand held her cheek as she bite your lower lip.

You turned your head for a better angle and at that moment she took a chance and entered her tongue on your mouth and you felt electricity all over your body , never before have you felt something similar to what you're feeling right now and soon enough you were in a battle for dominance that needless to say you won easily.

It was only when the bell indicating the start of the next class rang that the kiss was broken. You two obviously were out of breath and just looked at each other and you saw something different in her eyes, something you never saw before, fear and good but then she pushed you a little shocked. "I gotta go."

She grabbed her stuff and flew while you stayed a little shocked. "Maybe there is something more and good in you Tiffany." You chuckled and made your way out and back to the class where she completely ignored or even acknowledge your presence for the rest of the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YOU WHAT ?!!!! Key screamed once you finished telling what happened. You all were at the apartment and were taking a break from practice, they were all shocked by that revelation. "Am I hearing it right ?" Suho said. "Are you saying that Tiffany as in Jonghyun's girlfriend Tiffany kissed you ? Is that what you just said it happened ?" Dara asked and you nodded. "That's exactly what I'm telling you and I'm just as shocked. I certainly did not see it coming at all." You said.

"Well, I on the other hand can't say that I didn't expect it." Suho said and you looked at him. "I mean, come on. Am I the only one who noticed the way Tiffany stares at Hyeri ?" He said. "the same way Kris stares at you ?" You said and he sighed. "That has nothing to do with the subject." He said and everyone turned the attention to him.

"Really hyung ? You and the tall scary hyung ?" Taemin asked and he sighed even more. "There is nothing going on between me and Kris okay ?" He said unconvincingly. "But there was at some point wasn't it ?" He stayed quiet. "Tell us right now or I swear to God I'll make you Suho."

Sunny said and he lowered his head and took a deep breath. "Okay. It was a year ago. We were at this party and he said that he wanted to talk to me so I followed him so we went to this room and he just kissed out of nowhere just like you and Tiffany." He said before looking to you.

"He then confessed that he was i love with me and couldn't stop thinking about me so I asked if he wanted to be my boyfriend because I'm kind of in love with him too." He said and everyone was shocked ut stayed quiet for him to continue. "He said yes and we kissed again so I said I couldn't wait to tell everyone that w were dating. It was then that he told me that no one in school could know since his father could never find out that he is gay, let alone dating a boy." He explained sadly.

"And what did you say ?" You asked. "That I was not going to be his dirty little secret, that if he wanted to be with me, everyone would know. Well, you can guess what he said. One week later he started going out with CL and i just ignored whenever he tried to talk to me." He explained and looked at all of you waiting for your reaction about what he just said.

"Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one in love with one of the Royals 9." You said and everyone was shocked about your revelation. "Yeah yeah I know. After the kiss, I kind of realized that I was feeling more for Tiffany than I originally thought I did and now I don't know what to do about it. I guess I will keep quiet like you." You said ad everyone chuckled at you lightly.

"Relax the two of you. No judging if you fell for the giraffe and you for the Barbie. It's okay as long as they don't hurt you." Sunny said and all of you agreed with her. "Suho tell me, was he a good kisser ?" Key asked and Suho blushed before slightly nodding. "So is Tiffany. She's a damn good kisser. Too bad she's dating our brother Suho yah." You said and everyone laughed before going back to practice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany spent the afternoon home, she couldn't stop thinking about the kiss so she asked her best friend Bora to come to her house so that she could talk about it with someone she knew wouldn't judge her. Bora was also rich like Tiffany and the R9 but she didn't show, she preferred to rely on herself rather than her father's money so now Tiffany was waiting for her on her room when there was a knock on the door.

bora.png?w=600

"Come in." She said and the door opened. "Miyoung-ah." Bora said entering and losing the door. "Yah don't call me that, you know I hate it but anyway. Hi , I needed to talk to you so badly." Tiffany said as she and Bora sat down on her bed. "What is it this time ? You fought with that boyfriend of yours ? I really don't like him Fany." Bora said. "I know you don't but he's not that bad and no I didn't fight with him. I did something worse." She said.

"What did you do Tiffany ?" Bora asked  more serious. "Do you remember that girl I told you about, the one that was adopted by Jonghyun'd moms ?" She asked. "Yeah I remember, Hyeri isn't it ?" Tiffany nodded. "What about her ?" Bora asked and Tiffany looked down at her hands. "We kissed." She said shaking her head as Bora went in shock. "Wait. You kissed but be specific, she kissed you or you kissed her ?" Bora asked. "I kissed her and she kissed me back, I don't know what come over me. We were fighting. " Tiffany said.

"Then she got too close and I just couldn't hold myself, I just had this uncontrollable urge to kiss her and she's gorgeous, deadly beautiful, so I don't think anyone on my position would have managed to resist. I certainly didn't and she kissed me back." She inhaled deeply. "Well, I did not expect that but Tiffany, I always knew that you didn't love Jonghyun. Your relationship with him is the same as the quarterback and the head cheerleader, everyone was expecting it." Bora said.

"But I do like him. I really like Jonghyun, Bora and isn't that the reason why I'm like this ? Of all people to cheat on him with, I went with his sister, the one he can't stand. I'm feeling terrible about it but I can't stop thinking about her and our kiss. It haven't left my mind ever since this morning and I don't know what to do. I'm going crazy, help me Bora." Tiffany said and dropped her head on her hands.

"Tiff, you want me to be honest ?" Bora asked and Tiffany nodded. "Of course, that's why I called you here." Bora wondered for a moment before she looked at Tiffany. "I think that you have feelings, strong feelings for this girl, you just don't want to admit and that's from day one when she first came and you met her. I always noticed something on your eyes when you talk about her. Guess I was right." Bora said and Tiffany shook her head furiously.

"I'm not in love with her Bora, I can't be. She's so different from me even if it was true, we could never work out. She thinks I'm just an empty plastic doll and a spoiled brat who don't care about anyone else. Her words. " Tiffany said and it was Bora's turn to shake her head.

"If you were all that, truthfully I wouldn't be your friend, let alone your best friend and you know it. That's why I don't like your boyfriend because he is all those things.You do care Tiff.Remember that time when we were walking and we saw that poor homeless guy being beaten up because of money and you gave all of the money we had so that they would leave him alone ?" Bora asked and Tiffany nodded smiling.

"Being with those people, especially Jonghyun doesn't let you be the nice and caring girl with the giant heart that I know. Maybe being with this girl would be good to you. You should leave that useless boy and be with someone who actually is worth my approval." She said and Tiffany laughed. 

"I can't Bora, not when I'm so confused of what I'm feeling. I need time to sort it out before I take any decision like that." She said and Bora nodded. "You're right. Just know that I'm here for anything, okay ?" She nodded and they hugged really tight and Tiffany felt better after talking about it with he friend.