Confession and a little Jealousy

Find my heart

The next day, you woke up a little more happy than usual and Suho noticed so when you two were on the way to school he commented it. "You are happy. Too happy for just another day at school. What is going on ?" He asked and you just smiled. "Nothing special my dear Suho, I am just happy. Can't I be?" You said and got inside the school where your friends were already waiting outside your class.

Once you got inside, you went to your seat beside Tiffany as usual while kept stealing glances at each other during the classes. When the bell indicating that it was lunch time rang, you looked at Leo who looked back at you. You nodded to him giving him the signal. And he understood while everyone got out, you went to Mrs Lee.

"Unnie." She let you call her that only when there is no one else around. "What is it Hyeri ?" She said and you smiled. "I need a favor." You said and she frowned while you smiled while on another part of the school, more precisely, The Royals 9's hideout. "Tiffany." Leo called once he got inside and Tiffany who was sitting with Jonghyun looked at him. "What is it Leo ?" She asked. "Mrs Lee is calling you on her office, she said it's important." He said in his usual cold tone. She sighed.

"I'll go see what she wants now." She said and got up. "Do you want me to go with you and solve anything ?" Jonghyun said and she shook her head. "There's no need to. I can handle it." She said and kissed him before making her way out and walking until she reached Mrs Lee's office.

She knocked and heard a come ion so she entered but when she closed the door, se felt an arm grabbing her by the waist and pulling her against a body and she was shocked until she saw it was you. "Hyeri, what are y..." She started but you interrupted. "Shhh. Just shut up." You said and kissed her. It took her less than 2 seconds to kiss you back. She wrapped both arms around your neck while you wrapped your other arm around her waist bringing her closer.

Only when the air was need was that the kiss was broken and both of you were out of breath and just resting your foreheads together. "What are you doing ?" Tiffany said and you smiled. "Just now I was kissing you." You pecked her lips and started to deepen the kiss but she broke it before you could and she slapped you.

"I'm serious Hyeri. This should not have happened. It's wrong." She said and attempted to free herself from your hold but you were stronger and held her tightly against you. "It's not wrong Tiffany or else it wouldn't feel this good." You said looking in her eyes while she took the opportunity and slipped away from your embrace. "Why are you doing this right now Hyeri ?" She said and stared right at you. "What do you want ?" She asked really serious and you looked at her. "You."

"I want you. The same way I know you want me." You said confidently and she shook her head. "Me ? The spoiled, self centered brat ?" She said ironically and you scoffed. "I'm sorry for saying that. I've realized that I was misjudging you and I'm sorry okay ? You're not, I know that now and I want to be with you. I'm serious Tiffany." You said and she turned her back to you.

"I'm dating Jonghyun, have you forgot ?" She said and your blood boiled a little at his mention but you focused on here and now. "I know, believe me. Ever since the kiss at the bathroom, I can't forget it but it doesn't make our feelings go away." You said wrapping your arms around her in a back hug. "What feelings are you talking about ? Are you crazy ?" She escaped you once again.

"Come on Tiffany, let's stop playing. After this kiss we just shared and the one before are you still going to try and lie to me , to yourself that you don't have feelings for me ? The same feelings I have for you ?" You walked up to her and held her face with both of your hands. "I can't stop thinking about you at all. Not even for a second." You said as she stared into your eyes.

"That kiss changed everything. Actually, not really. It made me realize what I feel for you. And when we held hands at the class, it just made me sure that you feel the same or else you would have pulled away, screamed at me but you didn't. You held my hand and I knew we were on the same page." You said and she tried to look away but you held her stare.

"I don't care about Jonghyun or anyone else for the matter. What I do care about is you and I, right here right now. Please tell me I'm wrong and that you don't feel the same way about me. That you don't want me to hold you, that you don't see me and want to kiss me. Tell me that you are not in love with me and I'll leave not bother you again. Tell me and I'll leave you alone. but tell me looking into my eyes." You said and just held her face gently in place so that she won't look anywhere else. She inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"I can't." She said and you frowned. "You can't what ?" You asked and she took another deep breath. "I can't tell you that I can't because it's not true. I do feel the same way about you, I do want you to hold me, I do see you and want to kiss you. I am in love with you." As soon as those words left , you kissed her passionately and lifted off the ground.

She was scared to admit it but even if she wanted to she couldn't deny it how she fells towards you. It's not wrong, it's the most amazing feeling she ever felt and it did felt so right, like she could do anything, be anything. That was what she felt in to this kiss that it lasted less longer than the other one you shared.

"I knew it. I just knew you felt the same. I'm so happy right now." You said and hugged her, inhaling her scent. Strawberry, noted. She hugged you too for a while but then something crossed her mind and she pulled away. "Jonghyun." She said and you sighed. "I'm sorry Hyeri but you liking or not, for now he's still my boyfriend." You were more hopeful once you heard the for now she used.

"Look princess. I know he's your boyfriend and I'm not asking you to break up with him today okay ? This is too soon for you. It'll take time for you to get used to it and I know you don't want to hurt him but I don't want to be away from you until that happens. But if it makes you fell better no intimacy contact until you break up with him. That way you are not cheating on him. Although it will be torture not being able to kiss you, I can endure it if it makes you less guilty." You said and she looked at you.

"Thank you for understanding, I know it's hard for you, it's for me too but I promise I'll tell him really soon. I don't want us to be apart more than what is needed." She said putting her arms around your neck and yours wrapped around her waist. Your height difference was perfect. "Neither do I princess ?" You said pecking her cheek. "Princess ?" She asked and you nodded.

"What ? You don't like it ?" You asked and she smiled shaking her head. "No, I love it baby." She kissed your cheek a few times until there was a knock on the door and it opened revealing Mrs Lee. Tiffany freaked out a little and tried to get out of your hold but you held her tight. "Don't worry, Mrs Lee knows and she will keep it a secret. I promise." You said and she felt a little more relieved.

"Don't worry Tiffany, your secret is safe with me and if you want an advice, it would be wise for you to go back so there won't be any suspicions. And just say that I had a doubt about one of your homework." Mrs Lee said and Tiffany nodded. "Tank you. I'll be going." She bowed to the teacher and went to the door but before she could twist the knob you held her wrist making her look at you. "I love you." You said and she smiled. "I love you too." She pecked your lips and you let her go smiling."And you should go to your class Ms Kim. Lets' go." Mrs Lee said and you followed her smiling from ear to ear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, you were sitting on your place doing your thing when suddenly the door opened and the one and only Inspector Choi entered. He had that same power/arrogance pose he always walked with. He came up to the teacher and talked, whispered to her something and she nodded smiling and he turned to the class.

"Hello class. Today we are receiving 7 transfer students to this class so to accommodate them, we will be rearranging the seats. But first let's meet them. Please come in." He said and the door opened and a girl around your age entered. She was tall, brown long hair and a bit tanned. After her, it came a boy also around your age. He had the look of a fashionista and pink hair.

Then, it came two tall and skinny girls looking lie models who just walked out of a runway. After them, a boy, who looked really kind and who was smiling. Then it came to a girl who looked a bit foreign to you, maybe an american - korean and a girl who looked a bit cute but had some iness in her eyes.

As soon as they all got inside, the last girl didn't take her eyes off of you while you focused on the Inspector and the teacher. Tiffany, on the other hand, was shooting daggers to this girl, who apparently didn't notice. She was thankful that you were ignoring this girl.

"Well this will be your new class mates. Please introduce yourself." The Inspector said. "Hello, I'm Yuri and I'm 17 years old." Said the tan girl. "Hello, I'm Yuri's twin brother, Jiyong and I'm also 17 years old." Said the pink haired boy. "Hello, I'm Sooyoung and I'm 16 years old." Said the tallest girl. "Hello, I'm Yoona and I'm 16 years old." Said the other tall girl.

"Hello, I'm Ailee and I'm 17 years old." The foreign girl said and as you guess was right. "Hello, I'm Hani and I'm 17 years old. It's nice to meet you." She said staring right at you who tried to avoid her gaze. "Since there are new students, I, with the help of Mrs Lee will be setting a new seat arrangement." Mr Choi said and you glanced at Tiffany who also seen to hate the idea of seating with someone else.

kwon-yuri-girl-s-generation-05.jpggdybri_gm_6.jpgphoto419158.jpggirls-generation-im-yoona-elle-china-maroriginal.jpgailee.jpg?w=600exid-hani-fanmeet-2.jpg

You looked over to Mrs Lee, silently pleading her to not change you and Tiffany. She understood your silent request and smiled. She started writing the names and when she finished she gave the paper to Inspector Choi. "Let's start, when I call your name you get up and find your partner and go sit down. Everyone understood ?" He asked and everyone nodded.

"Kim Jonghyun with Kim Kibum." He started and you looked at Key who was shocked but did what the Inspector had said to do it. Either way, he went to sit beside his new partner. "Lee Chaerin and Sandara Park ; Kris Wu and Kim Joonmyeon ; Lee Soonky and Choi Sooyoung ; Choi Minho and Lee Taemin." He said giving time for the switches to be made.

"Continuing, Jung Leo and Lee Jaehwan ; Lee Seungri and Kwon Jiyong ; Kim Taeyeon and Im Yoona; Jung Jessica and Kwon Yuri." He said as he made Fei sit with Jia, Suzy with Min, Jo Kwon with Jinwoon. Now it was your turn and you were nervous. "Kim Hyeri with Tiffany Hwang. Lee Yejin and Ahn Heeyeon." You were really relieved and you made a note to thank Mrs Lee since it know it was she who did it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was lunch time and thank fully Hani and Ailee had to go somewhere, you really couldn't handle Hani's stare any longer. Your friends invited the new kids to seat with you at the cafeteria and you all got to know each other a little more and you all agreed to hang out today, in the afternoon and after your protest, they agreed to let the other two out of any of your plans. Somehow you felt that this new kids will be part of the family. They were really nice.

You looked at the clock and saw that it was time to meet with Tiffany so you excused yourself and walked along the hallways until you reached Mrs. Lee's office that became the hideout place for your meetings. You opened the door, got inside and closed it before you were engulfed in a tight hug, you recognized who was it by the sweet scent of strawberry and returned the hug just as tight.

"Hi princess. I missed you." You said and she nodded. "I missed you too baby." She let go a little of the hug to look at you, you stopped and looked at her. "You're beautiful." You said moving a strand of hair and putting behind her ear making her smile and blush a little.

"And you are a charmer. Maybe that's why that girl could stop staring at you." She said a little a bit jealous but completely cute. "Hani ? Yeah, I noticed. She was kind of scary, staring at me that way. I tried to focus on class to seeif she would stop and thankfully she did." You said and kissed her cheek many time since you wouldn't kiss her lips since you promise to wait.

"What are you doing later ?" She asked as she led you to seat on the couch. "We are going to hang out with the new kids. Get to know them better." You said as sat down and she sat holding your waist and resting her head on your chest. She got up and looked at you. "The new kids ?" She asked and it took you a few seconds to understand what she meant.

" Not all of them. Neither Hani or Ailee were invited. I promise." You said and she relaxed. "I would really hate Inspector Choi if he had separated us and put you with that girl." She said and you kissed her forehead. "Me too. But let's not talk about that anymore. Let's just enjoy this time we have for ourselves" You said and she looked at you and smiled before relaxing even more into you.