Some fluff

Find my heart

As soon as you got inside the apartment, you started spilling blood. Tiffany helped you sit down on the couch while Taemin ran to the kitchen and got you a bowl so that you could spit the blood on it.

Your ribs were hurting a lot and you could see how everyone but especially Tiffany was worried about you. Once everyone was settled, they were all looking at you. "Do I have something on my face ? Besides blood ?" You asked laughing but it hurt to much.

"Can someone explain to me what the hell was that ?" Jessica said as Yuri held her. Since Tiffany was cleaning your wounds, Jiyong started explaining the basics of your story to those who didn't know your secret. "Wow. That's awesome..I mean, bad. Really bad." Seungri said receiving glares from everyone.

"But Hyeri, who were those guys ? We haven't seen them before ?" Dara asked and you sighed. "They call themselves B.A.P. Best Absolute Perfect." You said. "Cocky, are we ?" Yoona said while unconsciously holding Taeyeon.

"Yes, they are very cocky. Their leader is Bang Yongguk, the guy with the deep voice." You explained and they nodded in understanding of who you were talking about.

"He was one of the best street fighters on the competition, until one day, I challenged him and won by knockout with 45 seconds of fight. I guess he felt humiliated. Ever since then every time we fight, he ends up losing. He is still one of the best, only I'm better." You said explaining. "But what does he want from you now ?" Ken asked leaning his head on Leo's shoulder.

"A few months ago, we were fighting and suddenly the police arrived and arrested us. Since I'm a minor, I was sent to a foster home while he was sent to prison. Not long after that, I got adopted." You explained.

"So... you were  interrupted and now he wants to see who wins the fight. Am I right ?" Suho asked and you nodded. "I believe you are." You said sighing.

"And he obviously couldn't play fair." Key said and you smiled. "Don't worry Key, I have won fights in a much worse state than this. I'll be fine." You said. "Maybe but either way, I think you should rest. We will stay here." He said and you tried to protest.

"Now Tiffany, can you please take your stubborn girlfriend to one of the rooms upstairs and make sure she gets some rest ?" Suho said before you could say anything and Tiffany nodded.

Both of you made your way upstairs until you reached the room, you believe is the master bedroom, Tiffany helped you take off your shoes and get into bed. She took off her shoes and got into bed as well. You were bith sitting comfortably. You turned to her and she was looking right back at you.

"Apparently, Suho and the others want to come with me but you are not coming with them are you ?" You asked. "Of course I am. You are my girlfriend, of course I should be there for you." Tiffany said and you shook your head. "That's exactly why you shouldn't go there. If he realizes you're my girlfriend he may try to hurt you that's why at school I told Suho to keep you quiet."

"If he had seen you worried about me or I worried about you, he would have sent his boys to attack you and I would never forgive myself if you got hurt because of me. I love you so so much, I can't bear the thought of someone hurting you." You said using the back of your hand to caress her cheek.

"I love you too and I feel the same way, I can't bear to see you get hurt. I don't know what I would have done if Suho hadn't hold me back." She said and leaned forward, capturing your lips.

The kiss started softly, almost shy but  your tongue asked for permission and when it was granted and your tongues came in contact, sparks started flowing throughout your body as well as Tiffany who couldn't help herself and climbed on top of you, sitting on your lap to be precise, only when her hand went under your shirt, you stopped the kiss groaning in pain.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I forgot you're hurt." She said and was about to climb off but you stopped her. "It's okay. You can stay." You said looking up at her eyes. You couldn't believe how lucky you are to be with her. "You are beautiful." You said and she smiled bringing both of her hands to hold your face while caressing your cheeks.

"I've lost  count of how many times people said that to me. But now, hearing that coming from you, it's the first time that I actually believe in it." She said and you both smiled. "You know, people may think that since we are young, we don't understand what love is or how deep love can be. That we exaggerate things like feelings and maybe they're right."

"Maybe we do exaggerate our feelings. Just sometimes because there is no exaggeration for me when I say that I love you and there is no exaggeration when I say that you are the love of my life and I know that because I want to be with you until we are really really old. I. Love. You." You said sincerely trying to convey everything you feel into those words and when a tear slide down on Tiffany's face, you know that you did.

"And I feel the same way. If I could spent the rest of my life with you, I would be the happiest person alive because you, Kim Hyeri, you make me the happiest I've ever been and I don't care about what anyone say. I know that what I feel for you is real and strong and true. And I, I want to be with you forever. I. Love. You. Too." She said and whipped the tear that fell from your eyes leaning down and capturing your lips in a slow, sweet and loving kiss to seal this perfect moment.This promise.

You and Tiffany were still kissing when Suho knocked and enters the room. "Woah, guys. Keep it PG okay ? Hyeri needs to rest Fany." He said and you both laughed breaking the kiss as Tiffany climbed off of you.

"We are going to buy food, well some of us. The rest will get some medical supplies as I'm sure you'll need it. Do you guys want anything ?" He asked and you looked at Tiffany. "Do you want anything ?" You asked and Tiffany shook her head. "No, we're good. Be careful." You said and he nodded leaving you two.

"Hey I just remembered that you never talked about your family." You said and Tiffany looked at you. "Really ? I didn't notice it but I'll tell you now. Tiffany said and started to tell you about her family, her childhood. Once she was finishing, you just continued kissing but as Suho said, you kept it PG 13. Everyone gathered together to eat and didn't waste this chance to get to know each other better.

Once you were finished, you went back to the room and started to think about a few things you hadn't thought about before. You fell asleep and after a few hours, Tiffany came to wake you up. "Baby, wake up. You need to get ready." You looked around and it was already dark. "Okay." You got up and went t o the bathroom and got ready. Once you finished you walked out of the bathroom and she was sitting on the bed.

"Princess, can you do something for me ?" You said kneeling in front of her. Tiffany nodded. "Stay here, please." You said. "But baby I can't leave you." Tiffany said. "But it might get dangerous and I can't let anything happen to you. I'll be more relaxed if I know you are safe and sound. Please." You tried your best set of puppy eyes.

Tiffany sighed. "Okay, if you really wish for me to stay here I will. But promise you will come back to me in one piece." She said and you nodded. "I promise. I have to go now. I'll comeback to you, I swear." You kissed her and left the room. You managed to convince everyone except Suho, Jonghyun, Minho, Kris, Leo and Ken to stay in the apartment. You left and prayed for everything to go as you planned. Tiffany's safety and your friends depends on it.