Changes are coming

Find my heart

Chapter 36

 

After you and Tiffany talked it about what was happening with Kyungri and the girls and the class was over, it was your turn to question her about her relationship with the new guy.

She told you that Nichkhun and his family had been her family’s neighbors and friends ever since she was a little girl and that sometime ago Nichkhun went to Thailand since his family comes from there, he wanted to know more about the country and everything but that now he was back.

You nodded and let it go for now because you didn't know why but you couldn't shake the feeling you that you needed to be careful around him.

Your group stayed together as it always does and the time at school went out smoothly. You, Suho and Jonghyun went back home together. Your parents were not there so it was just the three of you. You kept thinking about what reasons could Sooman have to get on you that night.

He is planning something that's for sure it else he wouldn't have done that but what could possible be? You had no idea but you knew you had to find out.

The rest of the afternoon you did your homework, did some workout, want jogging an ce back just as your parents had returned. All the family had dinner and say down to spend some time together bonding as a family.

It was nice to finally have these kind of stuff, to have a family to kind. Many nights you would imagine something like this and wish you could jab it and now, now that wish can true and you are really happy for it.

When night came, you received a message from Julien saying that there would be fights for you tonight again so you sent him a text back saying you would be on your way. You got all of your things ready and went out of the house.

It was 00:45PM and you didn't want to wake up Suho or Jonghyun so you decided to go on your own and you did. When you arrived there, Julien was waiting for you. “Hey are you okay to do this?” Julien asked and you nodded.

“Don't worry. I'm fine. Let's do this.” You got ready and went out to fight but when you were almost finishing one opponent, from the corner of your eyes, you saw Lee Sooman and his men come inside. The whole place went quiet waiting for what was about to happen.

Julien and his men all prepared themselves but all that the man did was sit down and watch the right. You got nervous but you didn't let that stop you from doing what you needed to do which was win the fight.

And that's exactly what you did. You won the night again and went to your locker room to get your stuff to leave when you heard someone enter the room, you turned your back and saw exactly who it was.

The man, Lee Sooman himself. He was wearing a black suit that You were sure was really expensive. He had glasses on and was with his hands on his pocket. You were shocked to see him there even because in all the years that you fight here this would be his first appearance and that, you supposed was not a good sign.

“Hello, Ms. Hyeri.” He said with a voice that was calm but terrifying at the same time. You didn't know how to react to all of this. “How do you know my name?” You asked and he giggled. “It is naïve of you to think that after all these years that you have defeated my men time and time again, I wouldn't know everything about you.” He said and you knew he was right, of course he would know everything. “Where is Julien?” You asked and he smirked.

“My men are keeping those YG dogs rather…occupied so that you and I can have this talk.” He said and that scared you. “What do you want with me?” You asked.

“I don't know if you know but your boss and I go way back. Our rivalry is more carved inside both of us than either of us is ready to admit. I used to be on top, the number one in every aspect of these streets but that was before you appeared. When you started to win the fights against some of my best men, my credibility and the fear I impose out there started to shake and shake and shake until the point that people are more scared of one teenage girl than a leader of a gang.” He said and you had no idea what he was talking about.

“I heard from a source of mine that you believe that Julien will release you from this life once he is in charge but that , my dear, it’s one hell of a lie and one of these days I will tell you why. In regards of your question, as of right now, my wish was to formally get introduced to you and that has been fulfilled. However, in the future I may have more wishes and I guarantee you this Ms. Hyeri, when that happens it would do you good to help me fulfill them.” He said and you gulped. This man was truly scary and you were afraid of what would that mean to you and to the people you loved.

“We'll see each other soon. Have a nice week Mr. Hyeri.” He said and with that he left you alone with your thought. ‘What did he mean by all of that crap?’ You wondered but before you could think anything else, Julien came inside and came over to you.

“Are you okay? Did something happen to you?” He asked and you could see he was concerned and for a moment you almost told him what had happened but before you knew more of what was going on with SM, you decided to stay quiet about it.

“Nothing. Why?” You said and he nodded relieved. “Those scumbags of SM were messing with us so that's why it took so long to come and get you but now that the mess was dealt with, we are ready to go. Come on, I will give you a ride.” Julien said and you nodded. On the way back, you tried to act normal but what Sooman said about Julian freeing you from this being a lot, it kept replaying in your mind until when you went back to bed but you tried to shrug it off, at least for now.

You had a feeling that soon the answer to the questions you had would come to you, you only wish that you wouldn't regret asking for them in the first place and with that you finally feel asleep.