The fight and the result

Find my heart

You and your friends went to the place on the note, arriving there you saw Yongguk, his friends and a few other people who were there to watch. You turned to your friends.

“No matter what happens, do not interfere, okay?” She said as they looked at her. “What do you mean Hyeri?” Suho asked confused.

“The reason why I didn’t want the girls especially Tiffany to come wsa because I’m going to lose this fight.” You said.

“It’s the only way to get Yongguk to back off so please don’t try to do anything. Please.” You quickly explained and they nodded.

 You turned and walked towards the crowd until you and Yongguk ere facing each other in the middle of the circle. “Let’s finish what we started, shall we?” He said and you nodded.

“Bring it on.” You said and the fight started. You tried to keep the fight as real as possible, you didn’t want people to see that you wanted to lose so you punched him a couple of times but let him beaut you much more.

Right now, you are on the ground with blood all over your face and bruises all over your body. “The winner is Bang Yongguk.” You were faking a knock out.

“I am the best.” He said before the crowd started cheering on him as your friends came to help you. “Hyeri, can you hear me?” Jonghyun said really worried. It was really painful to watch his twin being beaten up and not be able to do anything about it.

“I can’t feel my face, Jonghyun but I can still hear you. Can you just please take me home?” You said and he nodded. They helped you into the car and drove away from that place.

All of you returned home and once you walked in, Tiffany gasped as well as everyone else. She quickly went to your side. “Baby, what happened? Are you okay? Did you lose?” You nodded as she examined you.

“I don’t understand Hyeri, if you’re better than this guy, why did you lose to him?” Sunny asked as you sat down on the couch.

“Yongguk cares a lot about is pride. If I kept winning, he would never stop wanting to fight me and he could even try to hurt the people I care about to break me so I did what I had to do to make him leave me alone.” You explained.

“So you lost on purpose? To make him back off?” Jessica asked and you nodded. “Exactly. It was the only way he would be happy enough to leave me alone for good.” You said and they nodded understanding your reasons.

“I think the best thing for Hyeri is to rest. You can’t go home like this, our moms will freak out so you stay here, Tiffany can you stay with her?” Tiffany nodded.

“Then, it’s settled. You two stay and the rest of us will go home. As for school tomorrow, don’t worry, we will come up with an excuse for you two, okay?” Jonghyun said and everyone nodded

“Then, let’s get going. Bye, you two.” Jonghyun said kissed both of your foreheads. The others one by one went to say goodbye to the couple and left them. Tiffany turned to you.

“Let’s go take a bath.” She helped you up and to walk to the bathroom but you went in alone.

She went to the kitchen to cook something for you. Once you let the water ran on you, you thought about how much your life has changed these past months.

The last time you fought Yongguk, you ended up in a foster home now you were reunited with your real parents, you have three brothers, a wonderful girlfriend and a bunch of friends.

How crazy is that? You didn’t know the answer to that question but as crazy as it is, it’s also the best that has happened to you in a very long time. You could only be thankful for everything. You got out of the shower and changed your clothes then walked downstairs.

Tiffany was finishing put the plates on the table. “Hey, I was going to call you. Dinner is ready.” She said coming up to you and pecking your lips very lightly because of your bruises. You sat down and started eating.

“Baby, until when are you going to keep doing this? Fighting?” Tiffany asked and you sighed. “I have only a couple of months left. I don’t trust Julien’s father but I do trust Julien. He was always like a big brother to me. As much money as I make, he hates what I have to do to get it. He tried many times to get me out but his father won’t do it.” You explained.

“He promised that when he gains control, the first thing he will do is free me from doing it again and finally I will have a normal life away from all of this.” You said motioning to your face, full of red marks and bruises.

“I really hope so too. I can’t stand seeing you like this. It breaks my heart.” She said and you stood up and went over to her and pulled her up and hugged her. “I know and I’m sorry. You don’t deserve to have to go through this.” You said and she shook her head.

You deserve more than this, not me. I deserve you and you deserve me. We were made for each other, and that’s all that matters to me and should be the same for you. Are we clear?” She said and you smiled nodding your head.

“I love you so much, Hwang Tiffany.” You said and she smiled. “And I love you even more Kim Hyeri. You make me very happy. Except when you are like this. I was really really worried.” She said and you smiled.

“I’m sorry, princess. I’ll try not to do this too frequently.” You promised and she nodded. “Let’s hope so.” She said and you two kissed slowly.

“Now, that we’re finished eating, why don’t you go upstairs and rest while I finish cleaning everything? I’ll be right there.” She said and you nodded. “Please, be quick.’ You said and she smiled. “I will. Now go.” You went upstairs while she washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

Then, about 30 minutes later she was finally finished but when she went to the room, you were already sleeping. She smiled at the sight. She then went to take her bath. Dara left some of her clothes to her and she wore them.

She went to the bed and lay behind you and slowly and very gently back hugged you. “You’re here.” You said still sleepy.

“I’m here, now let’s sleep. Goodnight baby.” Tiffany said kissing your shoulder. “Goodnight princess.” You held her hand closer and the two of you went to sleep with a smile on your faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking about doing the next 2 chapters about 2 of the other couples and I was wondering if I did, which couples would you like for me to write about?

We have: Krisho, Chaera, Yoontae, 2min, Soosun, Yulsic, Jongkey, Ken and Leo, Jiyong and Seungri. Please choose two and post it on the comments, the two most voted couples will get each their own chapter.

Thank you for the help. Kisses kisses your author.