Another member to the family

Find my heart

Well, that way two weeks passed by in a blink of an eye and the two of you spent all the time trying to ignore each other's presence all through the days. But the funny thing is that ever since the kiss you have started seeing Tiffany in a different way, that maybe she was more than what she let people see. And about the feelings, neither one of you know what to do with them and that's how things were left between the two of you as well as Kris and Suho.

Now back to the present. You were on the last class of the day, it was History and the teacher decided to play a movie about something extremely boring to you, which means you were not paying attention to be honest. But when the teacher turned off the lights, you tried to focus on it but to no avail. Then, with about half an hour into the movie, you had an idea.

It wasn't like you and Tiffany didn't realized or know about what the other one was feeling, giving all the glances and staring and shyness, anyway. So you decided to take a big risk, especially today that both of your chair were more close than usual. You looked around discreetly and when you noticed that everyone including Jonghyun was paying real attention to the movie, you turned back and searched for Tiffany's hand and when your fingers made contact with her hand, you felt a boast of electricity running all over your body.

While Tiffany was also paying attention to the movie, suddenly she felt fingers brushing on her hand that was resting on her side, of course she knew whose fingers it was and when it made contact with her skin, she stopped breathing for a while. Sure she knew you felt something for her but she didn't think you would do something like this but she couldn't deny that she was loving it.

You went in further and did not meet with any kind of resistance and you interlaced your fingers together with hers a little under the table. You don't know why you did it, well sort of but what matters is that you two were holding hands and you looked around again to make sure no one could see what was going on since it would mean trouble, luckily everyone was still concentrated in the movie.

You noticed that her hand is really soft and something you both noticed and would have to agree on is that your hands fit each other perfectly, like it would made to be together and that way, you two spent the rest of the class, with you caressing her hand with your thumb, until the movie ended and the teacher went to turn on the lights and you let go of her hand one second before it happened.

But before the teacher could say anything about the movie or why she played or anything at all, the bell rang indicating the end of classes for today and the door opened revealing Inspector Choi who came everyday to take you and your friends to the music room for the punishment.

"Hello, Mrs Lee. I came to take the 6 students if you don't mind." He said and smiled politely. "Of course Inspector. Hyeri, Suho, Sunny, Dara, Taemin and Key, grab your stuff and follow the Inspector while the others are free to go.." Mrs. Lee said and everyone started organizing their stuff. You and Tiffany exchanged a few glances and when you caught her eyes. "We need to talk." You said and as she was about to respond.

"Baby are you ready ?" He said and she looked up and looked at you. "Yes." You know that she meant it for you too which made you smile well only until you saw Jonghyun holding her hand and just before they got out she looked at you and nodded. The 6 of you since the incident were put together on the same class so you made your way out follow him and as usual he gave you the Key, the instruction and left. And as usual, after finishing the work you guys started playing but today it wasn't like the other days because you heard the door being opened.

You all stopped and looked over and was shocked to see Leo standing there still. "What are you doing her Leo ? Are you going to tell on us to the Inspector ?" Key said and Leo shook his head. "No, I'm not. I have been watching you play here for the past week or so. I just came her to ask you to let me sing with you on your band, please. I love music and I would love to be on your band." He said and he indeed looked sincere.

"And why should we believe you, let anyone from the R9 join ?" Taemin said and Leo nodded. "I'm not like them Taemin. I might seen like it but I am not. I hate when they humiliate people or beat them, believe me. I saved a lot of people from bad things they had planned, like Hyeri." He said and you were a little taken aback. "Me ? How ?" You asked. "With the whole Tiffany thing. Jonghyun wanted to humiliate you in front of the whole school but me and Tiffany convinced him to give you that little punishment. I'm not like them I swear." He said and everyone could tell that he was saying the truth.

"Why do you stay with them if you don't agree with what they do ?" Dara asked and he sighed. "As annoying and y as she is, Jessica is still my sister, my twin and I believe is my job to protect her and being around them is the way I found to do it." He said it truthfully. They may have not the best relationship but she still is a very important part of his life and he doesn't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Okay , let's say we believe in you. Why do you want to join our band ?" Suho asked. "Because I love music. It makes me feel free from everything and I saw how good you are and I would love to sing with you guys." He said with such truth that you looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright, we will give you a chance. Come to this address 3:00PM today and we will see if you can join us okay ?" You gave him the address and he nodded." For now, let's put things back in place. You, help us." You said and he dropped his bag and went to help you. You all left the room and left the key on the Inspector's room and got out of school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the clock ticked 3:00 PM the bell rang and Dara went to open the door and it was Leo. He smiled and so did she. He got inside and was surprised by the size of the apartment and the instruments and everything. "Welcome to The Blue Resistance's HQ." Dara said and he smiled. "Blue Resistance ? It's really cool, I loved it. and thank you for welcoming me even though I believe some of you think I'm here to spy on us for Jonghyun, isn't it ?" He said and everyone nodded.

"I knew but I swear it isn't. No one knows I'm here, I told my family I would go watch a movie at the cinema. I really love music and my father doesn't let me sing at home." He said and all of you looked at him. "Why he doesn't let you sing ?" Sunny asked and he sighed. "He says it's disgrace enough to have a gay son, he doesn't need a singer and gay son." He said and everyone was shocked.

"Wait, you're gay ?" Taemin asked and he smiled. "Yes, I am. Proudly so.. But my parents hate that fact so they covered any rumors about it so maybe that's why you didn't know but I am 100% gay." He said and they smiled. "So your father is like Kris' father ?" Suho asked. "No, Kris' father is the worst. I don't know what he would do to Kris if he suspected he is gay, seriously. I pity him and just so you know Suho, he really loves you so much." He said and everyone was even more shocked.

"He told you ?" Suho asked and Leo nodded. "Since I'm the only open gay in there, he came to talk to me about you. And just so you know he doesn't love Chaerin, she's only a beard to him, just for appearance. The one he really loves it's you and he himself told me that using the L word." Leo smiled.

"Yeah but I told him I will not be his dirty little secret and I won't change my mind about that, not for him or for any other guy. That's Final even though I feel the same." Suho said and Leo nodded. "I understand and so does he. I just wanted to let you know." He said and Suho nodded. "Thank you but I believe we came her to hear you sing not to talk about my non existent relationship with  that idiot." Suho said and everyone laughed.

"Suho is right. Let's get it started. What song do you want for us to play fro you ?" Draa asked and he nodded before getting the sheets from his backpack. "I brought it in case you didn't know the song. It's 'Cough Syrup' from Young The Giant." He said passing the sheets around. "I don't know the song but with the sheets I can play it for you." You said getting the sheets prepared so that you could play." Okay everyone get ready. 1,2,1 2 3." Suho said and you started to play the guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t5ZUd8WEPo

Leo:
Life's too short to even care at all, oh woah oh,
I'm losin' my mind, losin' my mind, losin' control
oh oh,
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me woah oh,
Oh oh oh oh,
A wet world aches for a beat of a drum,
Woah Oh

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down, come down

Life's too short to even care at all oh woah
I'm coming up now, coming up now, out of the blue oh
These zombies in the park, they're looking for my heart
Oh oh oh oh
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun oh oh

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

And so I run now to the things they said could restore me,
Restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down

Life's too short to even care at all oh
I'm losing my mind, losing my mind, losing control

(YOUR SOLO)

If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away
To some fortune that I, I should have found by now

And so I run now to the things they said could restore me,
Restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down

One more spoon of cough syrup now, oh woah
One more spoon of cough syrup now, oh woah oh oh

"Wow, dude. You're amazing. Seriously." Suho said and Leo smiled. "Thank you so much. It's been a while since I felt so good and so free from worries and problems. Thank you, thank you so much." He bowed deeply. "There is no need to Leo. You are really good and I think that I speak for everyone when I say that if you want you are welcome to be a part f the band." You said and everyone nodded while he smiled.

"Thank you so much and I would love to, you don't even need to ask. Well, I will get out of the R9 tomorrow, it's been long since I ..." He started but you interrupted him. "No Leo. You can't get out. Jonghyun didn't send you here but that doesn't mean he will leave us alone for a while and we will need a spy in there to know what they are up to. And that will be you if you want it of course I don't want to pressure you on anything."You said and everyone looked at you intrigued.

"Hyeri what are you planing ?" Sunny asked and you looked at her. "Nothing, I just think we need to be prepared and with Leo's help from the inside we will, besides me and Suho will need his help with a few things." You smirked and Suho understood what you meant since he knew what you were feeling for Tiffany and he started coughing. "So Leo, are you in ?" You asked and Leo nodded. "What do you want me to do ?" He asked and you smiled. "Well..."