Back to Blood

Find my heart

Three weeks have passed since the party and things went back to normal. You and Tiffany and stronger than ever and some people say you two are the cutest and sweetest couple in school.Your friends totally made fun of you two when that happened but they have their share of stuff going too. For example.

Leo and Ken are officially together.

Leo asked Ken to be his boyfriend the day of the party when he, as the gentleman he is, took Ken home, he asked and Ken said yes. They were really cute because Leo is more closed up and Ken is more open so they make a perfect match.

Yuri and Jessica apparently hooked up, much thanks to Tiffany's help. They aren't dating though, according to Jessica herself they are more friends with benefits which allows them skinship.

Seriously, they can't take their hands off of each other and it doesn't matter where they are or who is watching.

Key and Jonhyun are pretty much the same, only that now they pretty much try to avoid each other as much as they can. According to Key, it hurts less that way and Jonghyun.

Well, he is a messed up puzzle trying to put the pieces back together before taking any attitude about the matter.

Speaking of Jonhyun, you, Jonhyun, Suho and D.O have been spending some time together, especially Suho and Jonghyun. Somehow they are working on their bond, trying to fix it and Jonghyun says that what you said that day really served as a wake up call to him, now he has two adopted siblings and a twin and he wants to make it work between the four of you which is great.

And the two of you have spent some time together too. Being twins and knowing about it is really something. You are getting to know each other better, what the other likes or doesn't like, favorite food etc.

As for the whole Suho, Kris, Dara and Chaerin love line, well things are no better.

Neither Dara or Suho are up to be their secret and neither Chaerin or Kris are ready to face everything and everyone to be with them.

Which leads Suho and Dara to think that the two  don't love them enough because if they did as much as they say they do, nothing and no one would be able to stand in their way. So yeah, it's pretty bad for them.

As for Jiyong and Seungri, well first of all Seungri apologized to you and Dara for what he has done during the first day of school and both of you forgave him which is good. They are really cute. They act like an old married couple, all they do is bicker around, making everyone laugh at them.

Yoona and Taeyeon along with Minho and Taemin are still denying their feelings or at least trying to hide them but at some point they will have to face what they are feeling, you just hope when they do they can work it out the best way possible.

As for your night job, nothing happened.

Radio silence.

Every since that night which you find it weird but by no means are complaining. The only thing, when you went to school today you couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong even during classes but you didn't know what it was but that was going to change.

It was lunch time and you and your friends were having a great time. During lunch everyone goes to their own group, it's a chance to have a friend moment, so R9 stays together and BR stay together as well.

The door opened loudly making everyone turn their heads towards the entrance and your eyes went wide open. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. They couldn't be here. He couldn't be here. Only the sound of his clap made you realize he was.

"Well, well, well. Hyeri. I got to say I missed you." That deep voice said and you looked at Suho and leaned to his ear. "Keep Tiffany quiet. I'll explain later. Go." You said to him and he nodded confused before you stood up and turned to face them.

"It's good to see you too... Yongguk. Boys." You said and they nodded at you. "Glad to know you feel that way, Hyeri-ah." He said ." What are you doing here Yongguk ?" You asked and he smirked. "We are going to study here." He said and you were shocked for a moment but he laughed.

"Sorry, couldn't waste this opportunity to mess with you. No, we just came here to give you something. Zelo." He said and the said boy, walked up to you and gave you a note You opened and it was an address to an abandoned house a few blocks near where you used to live back in the streets.

"What about it ?" You asked and he stepped forward." You and I have unfinished business and it's time to settle that our way. Don't you think ?" He said and you nodded.

"Same time?" You asked and he nodded. "But first, let's prepare you for it, okay ? Youngjae." He said and the said boy ran towards you and threw a punch at you but you dodged it.

The school was only for wealthy kids so they was only 200 students between high school and middle school and lunch was at different times so now on the cafeteria only the high school students were there which meant 100.

But before anything happened. they put everyone out of the cafeteria, leaving only you and your friends, from both groups.

You managed to punch him in the ribs, he flinched but stood his ground. He swung his legs and hit your face sending you to the ground. He climbed onto your back, lifted your head and said. "I'm sorry noona."

He slammed your head on the floor, almost breaking your nose but drawing a huge amount of blood from it. "Me too." You swung your head back hitting him and breaking his nose. He fell of  and you took the chance and climbed on top of him.

You punched him 3 times when you felt a body throw himself at you and it was Daehyun, only that you flipped him over. He hit you in the ribs and you tried to regain your breath as everyone watched in shock.

You got up and he lifted you and slammed you right at the R9's table, you heard Tiffany say something but Suho cut her off and you remind yourself to thank him later.

You managed to lift him ands flip him over so you two were on the table with you on top and punched him, his face got really bloodied. "You don't have to do this. Any of you." You said and got off of him and managed to in one swift movement get Jongup in and head lock releasing him just before he passed out.

"Stop it, Yongguk. Don't put them to do this. Not here." You said with your face really bloodied. "Okay, We will stop but don't forget our appointment today. Got it ?" He said and you nodded. "Good. Let's go." And so they left through the back door and as soon as they were out of reach, Tiffany ran to you.

"Baby." She said and hugged you. "I'm okay, princess. Don't worry." You said and everyone come to your side. "We need to get you out of here, no one can see you like this." Sunny said and the R9 made way to follow. 

"Are you coming with us ? All of you ?" Yoona asked. They nodded. " Great, it seems we are all ditching school today. Let's go." And that way, all of you went out also through the back door and drove your way to Dara's apartment.