Finally

Find my heart

The next day Tiffany tried to talk to you but whenever she saw you and tried to go where you were, Hani always seemed to be glued to you or she would take you away with some lame excuse. She spent the next four days like that.

Her patience was being tested by that girl, Hani really did think or rather believed that you would fall for her or already was. But that would not happen , not now not ever. You only loved Tiffany and you only wanted her.

These past two weeks without her were driving you insane, you had no idea if you could hold the urges to be with her, to hug her, to kiss her anymore. Now, it was only a day before the concert.

You arrived at class and you immediately looked around searching for her but she wasn't on your table nor sitting with Jonghyun either but her things were there so you imagined she went to the bathroom or something like that. But before you could do anything , Hani was calling you. She came and hugged you.

"Here's the star of tomorrow's concert. The Blue Resistance's leader.And very soon to be my ...." She was about to kiss you when a voice from behind you said. "Take your hands off of her now before I make you." Tiffany said and the coldness on her voice made everyone pay close attention to the three of you.

You turned around and Hani looked at Tiffany approaching. "Oh yeah ? And where did you got any rights to tell who can or who can not touch her ?" Hani said and you looked at Tiffany.

"Since the moment she became MY girlfriend, isn't that right baby ?" Tiffany said pulling you away from Hani and kissing you right there in front of everyone in the class.

All your classmates were shocked at the scene, you were too but it didn't take long for you start kissing her back. All eyes turned to Jonghyun wanting to see his reaction, if he was angry, hurt, if he was going to fight you. 

He didn't move an inch and his face portrayed none of the above reactions people were expecting from him. Although he and Tiffany broke up, they didn't make official to everyone until now. And what a way to do it.

He wasn't mad or angry or hurt. Quite the opposite, he was really happy for Tiffany and you too. If you were the one who could make his best friend since diapers that much happy, than so be it. Thought which made a smile appear on his face, shocking even more the audience for this show.

You broke the kiss and just looked at her. "Are you crazy or what ? What about ...." You were saying before she interrupted you with another quick kiss. "There is just you and me now. Everything is clear between me and him." She said and you felt your mouth turn nto a smile. 

"So that means you did it ? You finally choose me ?" You asked and she smiled. "I have always chosen you, I just didn't know but now I do and no one is going to be in our way anymore." She said and kissed you again.

"Can someone explain to me what is going on here ? You are dating Jonghyun and you are dating Hyeri too?: How is that possible ?" Hani asked, voicing everyone's doubt.

"It isn't simply because I'm not dating Jonghyun, we broke up for a while now and I'm in love with Hyeri and she loves me too and now we are together. Is not that hard to understand or is it ?" Tiffany said and you smiled.

" You know what ? I don't care, you can be with the president of Korea. For all I care." Hani said and left to find her sit. "Let's go to our table." Tiffany said.

"Wait a second." You said and walked over to stand in front of Jonghyun. You extended your hand to him, he looked up to you and stood up. He held your hand.

"Thank you for understanding." You said and he nodded. "Tiffany deserves to be happy." He said and you smiled. "She's not the only one. You do too." You said and pulled him closer so that you could whisper in his ear.

"I know he's not a useless to you. Don't be afraid to fight for him, to be with him. He really loves you and although you are a little bit of a jerk especially to him, you're still my brother. My twin. And I want you to be happy, if Key is the answer to get that happiness, go for it. Omma, Mom, me an Suho will always be there for you. So will your real friends. You really do deserve to be happy little bro." You pulled back and smiled at him.

He smiled at the 'little bro' but he looked at you. "I don't think I'm ready, just yet. But thanks for the tip noona." He said and you smiled before pulling him to a hug that shocked everyone who knew that you two weren't in each other's grace since the beginning.

"Thank you for being different than him." Both of you knew who him you were referring too. "You're welcome." He patted your back and then the teacher came inside so you pulled back and went to sit with Tiffany at your table. 

How good it feels to know that now she is your girlfriend now ? You wouldn't be able describe it . The teacher came in front followed by Inspector Choi. You sat down and held Tiffany's hand intertwining with yours and bringing to your lips and kissing her palm.

"Hey guys, listen here, the Inspector has something to say." Mrs. Lee said and everyone paid attention in front. "Thank you Mrs. Lee." He said and she smiled. "Good morning students." He said and everyone greeted him.

"Well, I came here to reminds you students that tomorrow's the school's anniversary party and we expect all of our students to come and celebrate with us. Can I count on your presence ?" He asked and everyone nodded.

"Great. Very well then. Ah before I forget, Ms. Kim, are you and your band well prepared for tomorrow ?" He asked and you nodded. "We are more than well prepared...sir." You said and managed to hold in your laughter.

"That's good. Well now Mrs. Lee, they're all yours. Thank you for your time." He bowed at her and left the class. Mrs. Lee started to say something but you weren't listening. You were looking, or better staring at Tiffany in awe.

 You looked at your hands to make sure hers was really there, you couldn't believe you were finally together. You really started to think that this day would never come. But it did.

"I love you." You said and looked up and into her eyes. "I love you so much princess.' You said and she smiled leaning closer until her chin was resting on your shoulder.

"I love you too baby. And I really missed hearing you call me princess." She said lowly so that only you could hear. "I missed it too." She looked to you. "I missed you." You said and she smiled.

"So did I. But let's talk later, we have to pay attention now." She said straightening up and looking front. You smiled and did the same only with a huge smile on your face the whole time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say, you did not pay much attention to what was being said by the teachers and even your friends. Now,it's lunch time and much against your wish, she went to sit with her friends since they had a lot of questions about what was really going on.

And there she was, seating beautiful. Absolutely stunning. You were daydreaming when you felt someone punching your arm.

"Hey stop drooling, Hyeri." Jiyong, that was seating beside you said and everyone including you you laughed. "I'm sorry guys. I just...I can't believe that we are finally together. For real. I waited for so long and now I can finally say she is my girlfriend. I'm so happy I can't even put into words." You said smiling like an idiot.

Jiyong pushed you lightly. "Well, one thing I can say is that she got you pretty badly, H." Yuri said and you nodded. "That she did." You said. "But I am not the only one am I Ken ?" You said and everyone looked at him.

"Am I really the only one who always notices these kind of things ?" You asked in surprise. "Jesus Christ. None of you noticed the way he and Leo looks at each other ?" You said and he blushed.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said trying to convince them that there was nothing but failed miserably. "Oh come on, Ken. Tell us, you can trust us. We are your friends." Taemin said. "Okay, we kind of asked me out to the party as in a date. And I said yes." He said smiling.

"Wow. I'm glad you and Leo are going out. He is a good guy." Dara said. "Talking about Leo, he is not performing with you ?" Yoona asked. "Yes, he isn't. And now I think I know why he said he had to take care of other things first." You said and everyone laughed .

"Well, I bet that by tomorrow, they will be dating. Who wants to bet me ?" Suho said and everyone shook their heads. "Yah, you guys are too much." Ken said blushing hard. "Is it my mistake or are everyone one of you interested in one of them ?" Sooyoung said.

"What do you mean Soo ?" Yoona asked. "You are not the only one who she these things Hyeri. Yoona is into the small girl, Taeyeon. Yuri can't keep her eyes oof of Jessica. Ken is going out with Leo." She said.

"Suho and Kris, no words for that. You are dating Tiffany. Key here can't disguise the yearning looks towards Jonghyun." She said and he looked at her. "I don't yearn." He said.

"Yes, you do. And Jiyoung has some king of twisted interest in that Seungri guy while Dara stare at CL when she is not looking. Come on guys just admit. Not forgetting Taemin's crush on Minho." She finished and all of you looked at each other.

"Seriously guys ?" You asked smiling and no one said a word. "Good Lord, we are doomed. For real." Suho said and laughed along with you. "I think this will be interesting, don't you ?" You said and everyone laughed together. You were really happy.