The talk

Find my heart

You three at the apartment, it was really beautiful and clean. Suho sensing that you needed privacy excused himself to go to the guest room after Tiffany gave him the direction. "What do you wanna do baby ?" Tiffany asked and you looked at her.

"I want to take a shower. The blood is irritating and I want to get clean already." You said and she smiled. "Of course. Then come, my bedroom is a suite so you can use the bathroom there." She said and held your and held your hand leading you to her room.

It was very Tiffany like. Pink. That's the word to describe it and seeing it just made you smile even though it hurts to do so. "It's beautiful, princess." You said and she smiled. "Thank you baby. The bathroom is over there. Do you have clothes with you ?" She asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Don't worry." You said and she nodded. "Okay, then I'll wait and after you finish, I'll take a shower." You nodded and entered the bathroom, it was really fancy but you guessed it was predictable.

You washed throughly every part of your body since it gets dirty after the fights. You didn't take long to finish and get dressed. You got your dirty clothes and put it back on your bag and got out. Tiffany was sitting by the bed when you heard her talking on the phone with Jonghyun.

"No, Jjongie. Everything's fine, we're all safe. Hyeri is probably taking a bath, I don't know what they're doing. Why would I ? I'm just doing this because they're your siblings, you know that. Okay, I love you too. Bye, see you tomorrow."

She said goodbye and hang up, then you opened the door pretending that you didn't hear anything. "How are you baby ?" She smiled before hugging you. "I fee better, thank you." You said with a straight face that fortunately she didn't see.

"Good, cause I need to take a shower now. I love you." She kissed your cheek and skipped to the bathroom. "I love you too." You whispered to yourself and shook your head.

You decided to go to the kitchen to see if there was anything for you two to eat. After searching you decided to do kimchi fried rice, you were already frying the egg when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around your waist and a strawberry scent filled the air. "I'm hungry too. Thank you for cooking baby." She kissed your shoulder and you tried to smile but didn't quite reach your eyes.

"You're welcome. Now sit down, I'm just finishing ?" You said and she nodded letting go and moving to sit down at the counter. You put the food on the plate, set everything then you sat down in front of her and you both started eating and when you finished, she turned her full attention to you. "Now, are you going to tell me everything ?" She asked and you breathed deeply before exhaling.

"Okay. The beginning I guess is with my real parents. That you already know." You said and she nodded. "Well after my bastard of a fthar threw me on a trash can, a homeless guy saved me and took me in. He was a fighter before he decided to live on the streets. Either way, he raised me and taught me how to fight since I was 4 years old." You started explaining.

"This one day when I was 7 years old, I was looking for food at the back of this restaurant when I heard a cry and I found this baby and I took him iwth me." You said and Tiffany listened attentionly. She wanted to know everything about you.

"From the moment I held him, I promised myself that I would do anything to protect him, to give him the best life he could have. So one day, I heard about this street fight place and since I knew how to fight I decided to do it and at first, I but with time and a lot of practice, I became really good and started winning." You said remembering.

"I caught the attention of Yang Hyunsuk. Have you heard of him ?" You asked and she nodded. "He owns part of the city right ?" She asked and you nodded. "The poor side of the city is divided between the YG's territory and the SM's territory. The SM part belongs to Lee Sooman, the man who got all those men to fight with me tonight. Yg and Sm are rivals because of something personal for what I heard or somethign like that." You explained.

"He, through Julien who is his eldest son, offered to help me with anythign I wanted and I agreed to fight for him if he could provide anything my borother needed and he accepted. That way I spent 10 years fighting for him. When I got caught and was adopted, I thought that I would be free but he said that as long as he run the business I can't stop so I'm waiting for Julien to take over the business so I can't stop and have a normal life." You said and she nodded.

"It's quite a story." She said and you smiled. "Tell me about it." You said and got up grabbing the plate and putting on the sink. She got up and walked to you before you started cleaning. "A maid will be here tomorrow to clean the whole place. Come on." She took your hands and lead you to the bedroom. You got inside and she closed the door, you walked over to the bed and got inside the coversas did she.

You laid don facing each other and Tiffany just kept looking at you. "What is it ?" You asked and she just moved forward and kissed you. She titled her head to gve her more access as she deepend the kiss. It took you a little bit more than 3 seconds to react but when you did , you shifted the positions so you wer ethe one on top.

You entered your tongue inside and both of you felt a bolt of eletricity running through your bodies the moment your tongues came in contact but it was Tiffany's hand finiding their way inisde your shirt that got you back to reality. You pulled back, breathless as well as her.

"We can't, I'm sorry." You said and she looked at you a little confused. "What is wrong ? Are you a that's why ?" She said and you shook your head. "No, I'm not a , It's not that." You said and you could see dissapoitnment and hurt on her face. "Then what is it ?" She asked and you wondered for a while.

"Nothing, I'm super tired, it's best if we g to sleep, we still have school tomorrow." You said getting off of her. She laid down on her side with her body cuddled up to your side as her head rest on your chest. "You're right, you need to rest. Good night baby." She said and you sighed. "Good night princess." You said and closed your eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The truth, you couldn't sleep at all, the only thing you could think about was Jonghyun and Tiffany's phone call last night. You would be lyin if you said that you don't still feel insecure about Tiffany's love for you. Could it be that it's a plan of The R9 to humiliate you ? NO, It can't be. And if it isn't , it still doesn't change the fact that you and Tiffany shouldn't be together while she's still dating Jonghyun.

It just doesn't sound right to go behind his back and do this for so long. That kind of thought kept you awake all the rest of the night and you got up quietly and went to take a shower and was already finishing buttoning up your uniform shirt when Tiffany woke up and you turned to look at her.

She looked at you and smiled which you tried to return but failed miserably and she noticed. "What's wrong baby ? You seem troubled by somethng. tell me so I can help." She said and you sighed. "You're the only one that can help because you are part of the trouble that is our current love triangle." You said and she looked at you confusedly.

"What do you mean ?" She asked and you sighed. "I mean that I spent the night awake thinking about it and come to the conclulsion that we can't go on like this.can't go on like this. What we are doiing is wrong, as much as Jonghyun is a jerk, he doesn't deserve to be cheated on, which is why this has to stop one way or another." You said and Tiffany sat up.

"I don't get where you're going with this. What is that you want ?" She said as you got the clothes you were wearing to sleep back into your bag. "I want you to choose. Jonghyun or me. You can be in one relationship so you have to choose who from us you want to be with. That's what I want Tiffany." You said looking right at her.

"So you're saying that I need ot break up with him for us to be together or else we're done ?" She asked and you answered. "As long as you're with him, we can't be together so yes. If you don't break up with him, we're over." You said firmly and she looked away. 

"Look Tiffany. I love you. I love you so much and the only thing I want is for us to be able to be together without caring about anyone else. I want to hold your hand, kiss you, hug you in front of anyone. I just want us to be fully together. I need to know if we're on the same page or not." You said and she just stared down.

"Unless we're not on the same page or we never were. Do you really love me Tioffany or is this another of Jonghyun's plans to hurt me ?" You asked and she finally looked up. "What are you talking about Hyeri ?" She asked and you looked at her. "Was any of this real ? Are you really in love with me ?" You asked.

"Of course all of this was real and of course I am in love with you Hyeri. This is not any kind of evil plan as you seem to think." She said. "Then prove to me that I can believe you. Break up with him and we can be together. That's all I want." You slumped your shoulders in defeat and she crawled towards the edge of the bed and threw her arms around your neck.

"I want us to be together too, I just need more time. I'm not ready yet but I swear that I'm not lying when I say I love you. You have to belive me baby." She said and you shook your head. "I can't keep doing this secret thing anymore Tiffany. I think is better if we stay away from each other until 'you're ready' then we can see if we can pick up where left. Until them, good bye." You kissed her cheeks, grabbed your stuff and left the room.

You entered the guest room and woke up Suho up. "We're leaving. Now." You said and thank God he was wearing shorts so he just had to put on a shirt and he was ready to go and you walked out of the apartment while Tiffany stood rotten on the bed and tears fell down on her face.

You and Suho went back to Dara's apartment to get ready for school. Suho went into the shower while you went towards the instruments. You grabbed your guitar, tune it and started st just soime random chords but then you started singing to the chords, you didn't even noticed when Suho come out of the shower, all ready for school.

"Hey, What's wrong ?" He said sitting in front of you. You sighed. "I had the talk with Tiffany ." You said and he nodded. "And I guess it didn't go that well, am I right ?" He said and you nodded. " She asked for more time. We have been going out secretly for more than a month. It isn't right and it needs to stop." You said firmly.

"Well, I hope everything tunrms out well for both of you. You deserve it." He said and you smiled. "Thank you Suho. You really are my best friend." You put the guitar down and hugged him. "You're welcome and you too." He said. "Okay, now it's time for us to go. See what school has in store for us today." You grabbed your bag and Suho grabbed his and you both left the apartment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Father, there is something I need to talk to you about." Julien said standing in front of his father's desk on his office. The chair turned around and Yang Hyunsuk came into view. "What is it Julien ? It's not enough asking to let the boy go ?" He said and calmly and scary as ever. Julien inhaled deeply beforre facing his father. "It's not a favor Father." He said.

"Then what is it ? Don't make me waste time." YG said and Julien nodded. "Last night, Hyeri went to fight with only one guy." He started. "As we have agreed." YG said. "Yes, the only thing is that it didn't happen that way. Sooman asked for a full night on Hyeri, so half of the money from the bets went to him." Julien said and then he heard the table be slammed.

"What ?! Don't make me waste my time." YG yelled. "Exactly what I told you Father but I don't know if he was only after the money. I think he had an eye on something else, I just don't know what." Julien said. "Of course he has, Julien. He never did that before. He must have something prepared.

Something that could be dangerous. Not only to over business but also to Hyeri's safety." Yg said and thought for a little while. " I want you to sendone of our groups  to her school to keep an eye on her, just in case." He said and Julien nodded. "I'm going to take care of it now, Father. Excuse me." Julien bowed down and left. Yang Hyunsuk turnedaround on his chair. "What is your plan Lee Sooman ?"