We are the champions

Find my heart

It has been a week since you and Tiffany broke up, you both kept avoiding the other as much as possible considering you have to sit together. For Tiffany, she was doing trying to figure out what she feels for both of you. On your side, it has been extremely hard since Jonghyun had decided to be more touchy with Tiffany especially in front of you and your friends.

Could it be that he found out that you are in love with his girlfriend or it has something to do with with the sad looks Key has on his face every time Jonghyun and Tiffany are around and being sweet towards each other ? Personally, you believe in the latter.

Which is why you decided to talk to Key to know what was going on between him and Jonghyun so you waited for Key to finish his lunch. "Key, can I talk to you for a minute ?" You said and by your tone everyone knew it was serious.

He looked at you and nodded. "Of course, H. Let's go." He stood up and so did you and both of you walked out of the cafeteria under the gaze of the topics of your conversation. "What do you think she wants to talk to him about ?" Ken asked and everyone shrugged not knowing anything at what was happening.

You and Key found a calm and discreet place to sit and talk comfortably. "What do you want to talk to me H?" He asked. "I want to know what is going on between you and my brother." You asked and he stiffened. "Who ? Suho ?" e said and you shook your head.

"You know exactly what brother I am talking about Key. Jonghyun. I want to know what is happening between you two. You and Jonghyun." You said. "There is no me and Jonghyun, Hyeri." He said sadly.

"But you want to have. Am I wrong ?" You said and he sighed. "Am I that obvious ?" He said defeated. "With the longing stares ? The yearning and sad looks when they are together ? No." You smiled and he looked at you confusedly.

"Then how did you know ?" He asked and you put your hand on his shoulder. "Because I'm just like you remember ?" You said and he nodded. "Tiffany. That's right. We are messed up aren't we ?" He said and you chuckled. "Yes we are but the real question is are they worth it ?" You said. "I wished my answer was no but he is so worth it." He said. "So is she." You agreed.

"But really, tell me what happened with you and him." You said and he sighed. "About a week after you started secretly going out with Tiffany, he asked for my help with a homework the teacher gave us and I agreed to help him. So we were in his room and I was explaining something when I turned to look at him and he kissed me." Key said and you stared at him.

"He kissed you out of nowhere ?" You asked and he nodded. "Exactly. It was really good but then he stepped back and stared at me and before I even knew what I was doing , I grabbed his face and kissed him. Like really kissed him. The next thing I know we are undressing each other on his bed and the rest you can figure out." He said and blushed while you were shocked.

"You two had ?" You whispered only for him to hear and he nodded. "The only reason I'm not filled with guilt it's because you and Tiffany were together. Anyway, it happened a few times but last week, after we had , I confessed that i was falling in love with him and he freaked out and said that he isn't gay, that 'I was just another for him and that I would never be able to satisfy him more than Tiffany and that I was just a useless .' His words." He said with tears on his eyes. "He said that to you ?" You asked and he nodded.

"What hurt me the most is that I know that what he said was a lie. I had one night stands before, you know when it's really just about so I know the difference and I didn't feel like that with him. He was so gentle and kind and caring. He always asked if I was okay and when we finished I would lay my head on his chest and he would caress my hair until I fell asleep. Now tell me. Do you do those things to just another that you didn't even like ? I don't think so. Do you ?" He asked and you wondered a little. "No, I don't."

"Exactly. Therefore, the reason behind the longing and pained stares." You both chuckled. "What about you and Tiffany, though ?" He asked and you sighed. "We talked and she doesn't want to break up with him so we can be finally together." You said.

"And like Suho, I can't continue being a secret, it's not fair to either one of us so I broke up with her and will continue like that until she does it, if she will." You explained and he held your hand.

"Your situation is even worse than mine H. I'm sorry." He said and you smiled before the bell rang and you sighed. "Torture, he we go." He joked and you laughed before you made your way back to the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another class passed by that way. But today was special for the school though. Next week there will be a party celebrating the school's anniversary and for that the school decided to hire a band to have a concert on the school's gym.

And the band chosen was no other than CNBLUE. But the teachers decided that it would be good if the opening act for the band was from the school so they promoted a competition where the students would be perform and they would chose. So now every student was at the gym where the stage was already prepared with all the instruments prepared for the students to use.

Inspector Choi along with the other teachers were in front and he grabbed the microphone. "Silence everyone." Everyone obeyed and paid attention to him. "Today we will be selecting who between all of you will be the opening act for CNBLUE's concert next week. So everyone get ready and let's start." He said and everyone cheered from their chairs that were on the middle of the gym while you and your friends just looked at each other. You decided to not do it so you would just watch and that's exactly what you did.

A lot of groups performed. Some were good, some not so much but it was nice to see until it came down to the last one. Of course, The R9. They went to the stage and 'Empire state of mind' started playing. You could only pay attention to Tiffany, she sounded so good.

CL:
Yeah, yeah
Now I'm up at Brooklyn
Now I'm down in Tribeca
Right next to DeNiro
But I’ll be hood forever
I’m the new Sinatra
And since I made it here
I can make it anywhere
Yeah they love me everywhere


Jonghyun:
I used to cop in Harlem
All of my Dominicanos
Right there up on Broadway
Brought me back to that McDonald's
Took it to my stash box
Five Sixty State street
Catch me in the kitchen
Like a Simmons with them pastries


Minho:
Cruising down 8th street
Off white Lexus
Driving so slow but BK is from Texas
Me I’m up at Bed-Stuy
Home of that boy Biggie
Now I live on Billboard
And I brought my boys with me
Say what up to Ty Ty
Still sipping Mai Tai's
Sitting courtside
Knicks and Nets give me high fives
Jigga, I be spiked out (Jessica: Come on)
I can trip a referee (Jessica: Come on)
Tell by my attitude (Jessica: Come on)
That I most definitely from


Tiffany and Jessica with R9 (Minho):
New York (Hey, aha)
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of (Yeah)
There's nothing you can’t do (Yeah)
Now you’re in New York (Tiffany: You're in New York) (Aha aha aha)
These streets will make you feel brand new (Tiffany: You feel brand new) (New)
Big lights will inspire you (Tiffany: Inspire you) ( Come on)
Let's hear it for New York (Your welcome old G)
New York, New York (I hold you high, sugar)


Jonghyun (Taeyeon):
Catch me at the X
With OG at a Yankee game (Whoa, whoa)
Dude I made a Yankee hat
More famous than a Yankee can
You should know I bleed Blue (Whoa, whoa)
But I aint a crip tho
But I got a gang of brothers
Walking with my clique though
Welcome to the Melting Pot (Whoa, whoa)
Corners where we selling rocks
Africa bambaataa
Home of the hip hop
Yellow cap, gypsy cap
Dollar cab, holla back
For foreigners, it ain't for they act
Like they forgot how to act


Minho (Mercedes):
Eight million stories
Out there in it (Whoa, whoa)
The city is a pity
Half o' y’all won’t make it
Me (Whoa, whoa) I gotta plug Special Ed
"I Got It Made"
If Jesus payin' LeBron
I’m payin' Dwayne Wade
Three-dice Cee-Lo (Whoa, whoa)
Three-card Marley
Labor Day Parade
Rest in peace, Bob Marley
Statue of Liberty (Whoa, whoa) (R9: Come on)
Long live the World trade (NR9: Come on! Yeah, eh)
Long live the kingdom (R9: Come on! Yeah, eh)
I’m from the empire state that's


Jessica with R9:
New York (Tiffany: New york!) (Minho: Hey) (Jessica: Huh, yeah)
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can’t do (MInho: That you can't do) (Taeyeon: You can't do, oh)
Now you’re in New York (Tiffany: You're in New York) (Jessica: Huh, yeah) (Minho: Welcome to the bright lights baby)
These streets will make (and Tiffany: you feel brand new) (Taeyeon: Brand new, baby)
Big lights will (and Tiffany: inspire you) (Taeyeon: Oh)
Let's hear it for New York (Jessica: Uh, huh)
New York (Jessica: Yeah)
New York (Jessica: Uh, huh) (Tiffany: Yeah, hey)


CL (Taeyeon):
Lights is blinding
Girls need blinders (Whoa, whoa)
So they can step out of bounds quick
The side lines is
Lined with casualties (Whoa, whoa)
Who sipping life casually
Then gradually become worse (Uh, huh)
Don’t bite the apple Eve
Caught up in the in crowd
Now your in-style
End in the winter gets cold
En Vogue with your skin out (Whoa, hoo)
The city of sin is a pity on a whim
Good girls gone bad
The city's filled with them

Jonghyun (Taeyeonn):
Mommy took a bus trip
And now she got her bust out (Hoo, hoo)
Everybody ride her
Just like a bus route
Hail Mary to the city your a
And (Oh, oh, oh) Jesus can’t save you life starts when the church ends (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
Came here for school
Graduated to the high life
Ball players, rap stars, addicted to the limelight (Oh, whoa)
Dub MHS (R9: Come on) (Whoa, whoa) (R9: Yeah, eh)
Got you feeling like a champion (R9: Come on) (Oh, whoa) 
The city never sleeps (R9: Come on) better slip you an Ambien (R9: Yeah, eh)

Jessica with R9 (Taeyeon):
New York (Tiffany: New York!) (Jonghyun: Huh, huh) (Jessica: Yeah, yeah)
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of (Tiffany: Are made of!)
There's nothing you can’t do (Nothing you can’t do) (R9: You can’t do)
Now you’re in New York (Tiffany: You're in New York) (Yeah, yeah, eh) (Jessica: Huh, huh, yeah)
These streets will make you feel brand new (Rachel: You feel brand new) ( New) (R9: You feel brand new)
Big lights will inspire you (Rachel: Inspire you) (You) (R9: Inspire you)
Let's hear it for New York (Jessica: Huh, huh)
New York (Jessica: Yeah) (New York)
New York (Jessica: Huh, huh) (Rachel: Yeah, hey)

Taeyeon with R9 Girls:
One hand in the air for the big city
Street lights, big dreams all looking pretty
No place in the world that could compare
Put your lighters in the air

Jonghyun and Taeyeon with R9:
Everybody say yeah (Jessica: Come on), yeah (Jessica: Come on)
Yeah, (Jessica: Come on) yeah!

Tiffany and Jessica with R9 (Taeyeon):
New York (New York) (R9: New York) (Jessica: Yeah, yeah)
Concrete jungle where dreams are made of (Jungle, yeah, yeah)
There's nothing you can’t do (R9: You can’t do)
Now you’re in New York (New York, New York) (CL: New York) (Jessica: Yeah)
These streets will make you feel brand new (Brand new) (R9: Brand new)
Big lights will inspire you (Inspire you) (R9: Inspire you)
Let's hear it for New York (New York) (Jessica: Huh)
New York (New York) (Jessica: Yeah)
New York (New York, yo whoa) (Jessica: Huh, uh)

 

When they finished, everyone cheered for them and you would have done it too if only Jonghyun hadn't looked right at Key and grabbed Tiffany and given her one hell of a kiss. You started to feel your blood boil but you tried to cool it down until the Inspector came. "Well, I think we have ourselves the..." Before you even realized, you stood up getting everyone's attention and interrupting the Inspector.

"Me and my group would like a chance to perform too, Inspector. I believe we have that right don't we ?" You said and he nodded. "Yes, you do. So please come and show us what you got." He said and you and your band, who knew why you changed your mind, walked to the stage not forgetting to bump your shoulder with Jonghyun's. All of you went to your designed instruments. 

"One two. One two three four."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scHS8YaYoRA

Hyeri:
It's late in the evening
Glass on the side
I've been sat with you
For most of the night
Ignoring everybody here
We wish they would disappear
So maybe we could get down now
I don't wanna know
If you're getting ahead of the program
I want you to be mine, lady
To hold your body close
Take another step into the no-man's land
For the longest time, lady


Hyeri with BR:
I need you darling
Come on, set the tone
If you feel you're falling
Won't you let me know
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh

If you love me
Come on, get involved
Feel it rushing through you
From your head to toe
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh


Suho:
Sing

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh

Suho:
Louder

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh

Suho:
Sing

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh

Key:
This love is a blaze
I saw flames from the side of the stage
And the fire brigade comes in a couple of days
Until then we got nothing to say and nothing to know
But something to drink and maybe something to smoke
Let it go until our roads are changed
Singing we found love in a local rave
No, I don't really know what I'm supposed to say
But I can just figure it out and hope and pray

I told her my name and said "It's nice to meet ya"
And then she handed me a bottle of water filled with tequila
I already know she's a keeper
Just from this one small act of kindness I'm in deep
If anybody finds out
I'm meant to drive home but I've drunk all of it now
Not sobering up we just sit on the couch
One thing led to another, now she's kissing my mouth

Hyeri with BR:
I need you darling
Come on, set the tone
If you feel you're falling
Won't you let me know
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh

If you love me
Come on, get involved
Feel it rushing through you
From your head to toe
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh

Suho:
Sing

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh

Suho:
Louder

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh

Suho:
Sing

Blue Resistance:
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh
Can you feel it?

Taemin (BR):
All the guys in here don't even wanna dance
(Can you feel it?)
All that I can hear is music from the back
(Can you feel it?)
Found you hiding here so won't you take my hand, darling

Taemin with BR:
Before the beat kicks in again

Hyeri:
Can you feel it?
Ooh, ooh, oh
Can you feel it?
No, no, no, no, oh

Hyeri with BR:
I need you darling
Come on, set the tone
If you feel you're falling
Won't you let me know
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh

If you love me
Come on, get involved
Feel it rushing through you
From your head to toe
Oh, oh, uh-oh
Oh, oh, uh-oh

Sing

Once you finished the song, everyone started cheering loudly while you and your friends started laughing and hugged each other. The crowd spent a minute cheering without stopping. The teachers were also cheering and they all nodded at each other. This time they really did find the winner of the competition.