Explanation

Find my heart

During the classes you could sometimes feel Tiffany’s eyes on you but you tried to ignore it. You would tell her everything as soon as you knew what the hell was Kyungri, Hyuna and Hyemi doing here.

The lunchtime came faster than usual and you took this chance to drag the three girls away from everyone as you did not want anyone to hear you conversation. You took them to the music room since that was the safest place to talk.

Once you were all inside and you closed the door, you turned to them, most specifically to one of them. Kyungri. “Okay, start telling me. Why the hell are you three here?” You asked as you came closer.

“My father thinks it’s a good idea to have some eyes and ears around you. Sooman is not a man to be taken lightly and after he called on the night for you, Dad and Julien have been worried about your safety.” Kyungri said being YG’s daughter and Julien’s younger sister.

“So he sends you to protect me? Is that a joke?” You said. “We are not here to protect you, just to keep track on who comes near you. That’s all.” Hyuna said and you know that for the two of them that may be truth but not to Kyungri.

“Girls, could you give us a moment?” You asked nicely and they nodded making some distance from you two. You turned to Kyungri. “Why are you here? And not this safety bull. The truth.” You asked and she sighed.

“Okay. I heard that you have a girlfriend now and I just wanted to check her out and then this opportunity came up and it was perfect.” She said and you sighed. “When we broke up, we agreed that we were better off as friends than anything else.” You said and she nodded.

“I still believe that to be true. Look, let me get this straight for you. I’m not here because I’m jealous or because I want you back. I have no intentions of separating the two of you.” Kyungri said and you were confused. “Then why are you here to check her out?”

“When my mom died, you were there for me all the way. Every step it took for me to get over the pain, you were there helping me. I couldn’t have done it without you. I just want to make sure that she is not going to hurt you because that’s the last thing you deserve and I don’t want to let that happen.” Kyungri said truthfully.

“She won’t. We love each other very much.” You said and she nodded. “I don’t doubt that you do but as for her, I still will need some time to see if she is on the same page as you.” Kyungri said and came closer. “You are really important to me, Hyeri. I can’t let anyone hurt you.” She said and hugged you.

You hugged her tightly as well. “You know that you are as important to me and I would never let anyone hurt you too and got unpunished but you don’t have to worry about Tiffany. I know she is the one for me and I’m the one for her.” You said and pulled away as you both smiled.

“I hope so.” Kyungri said as the other girls came close. “Please don’t pick up any fights with anyone, okay? I have already too much attention on me. I don’t need more.” You said and they nodded.

“Don’t worry Charlie. Your angels won’t fail you.” They said and the pose as you all laughed. “Great, now let me show you the rest of the school.” You turned around. “Angels.” You chuckled as the four of you made your way out.

On the other side of the school, Tiffany was showing the school to Nichkhun and taking this opportunity to catch up onto things. “I must say Tiffany, I had no idea I would come back and find you with a girlfriend. I always thought you were straight.” He said and she laughed.

“I've never said that I'm straight. I would still have a relationship with a man. I’m just in love with a girl. The most amazing girl in the world and that’s enough for me. She is enough for me.” Tiffany explained.

“So men are not off the list?” He asked and she chuckled. “No, but right now everyone is off the list because I’m taken and I love her very much.” Tiffany said.

“I hope you don’t get me wrong but don’t you think she is too different from you?” Nichkhun asked cautiously. Tiffany looked at him. “What do you mean?” Tiffany asked. “She may have been adopted by a rich family but she had a whole different life growing up than you did.”

“You had an education, almost of a princess and she was from the streets until a while ago. Too much Lady and the Tramp don’t you think?” He asked as she thought for a while. “I don’t think so because that has never been a problem between us.” Tiffany answered.

“Has she met your parents yet? Because that will certainly be an experience she never had before.” He said and she shook her head. “No, she hasn’t but I’m planning it. My birthday is coming up as you know and I believe that will be the perfect opportunity to introduce her to my parents. I am sure they will love her as much as I do.” She said confident.

“Well, I’m rooting for you.” He said as they continued with their tour. Their class would have the next period free since one of the teachers had not been able to come due to getting the flu so as they sat down in class to wait, you decided this was the best time to talk to Tiffany so you got up from your seat and went over to hers clearly interrupting her conversation with Nichkhun.

“Tiffany, can I talk to you?” You asked and she looked at you and she knew something must be wrong or you wouldn’t have called her full name like that. “Of course, baby. We’ll continue talking later, okay?” She said and stood up. Nichkhun nodded and with that you held her hand and lead her to the very back of the classroom so that you two would have some privacy to talk.

You both sat down. “Baby, what is wrong?” Tiffany asked and you sighed. “Nothing is wrong, princess. Not for now, I think. I just felt the need to talk to you about Kyungri and the girls.” You said turning to look at her.

“I know you are curious about how I know them, right?” You asked and she nodded. “I’m not going to lie and say no, I am curious.” She said and you sighed, this would not be very easy. “And I will tell you but I am not sure you are going to like very much.” You said and sighed before starting.

“Well, the first thing you need to know is that Kyungri is my ex-girlfriend.” You said and looked at her and she was shocked. “Your ex?” She asked and you nodded.” Yes but before you think or say anything let me tell you the story, Okay?’ You said and she nodded as you started.

“She is YG’s younger daughter. When I was 14 and was already working for him, he asked that if I could be her bodyguard. At the time, he was worried that some of his rivals would try to do something against her and he asked me and another of his men to keep an eye on her.”

“The other guy was supposed to act as her bodyguard and I as her best friend, it would be better so no one would suspect me. Anyway, we became friends and after, we became girlfriends, of course her father knew and he wasn’t against it and let us be.”

“We dated for 3 years until we decided that we were better friends than girlfriends and broke up, not long after that I was arrested and adopted and met you.” You finished as she listened without saying anything, trying to process the info you just told her.

“Now, remember that a while ago, Lee Sooman betted on me during a night I was fighting?” You asked and she nodded. “Well, Julien and YG are cautious about what his intentions could be so he asked the three of them to come study here to be my bodyguards of some short. Much like I did with Kyungri.” You explained and waited for her to say something.

“Are you in danger?” She asked and you sighed. “I don’t know, I don’t think so. The money he gets from the streets fights is too big for him to risk everything while trying to do something against me. I think his motives for doing what he did is not to hurt me.” You said as you took her hands in yours.

“But I promise I won’t let he come near you.” You said and kissed her hands. “I know and I just hope they won’t come near you too and as for you ex, as long as I know that you don’t love her anymore.” She said and you smiled.

“Of course, I don’t. At least not like that. What I feel for her is close to what you feel for Jonghyun. You were together at some point but the friendship feeling speaks louder. I will always love her as a friend, probably the only one I had before my life changed but you are the only one I am in love with.” You said and she smiled before closing the distance between your lips as you spent the rest of the period just kissing and talking about stuff.