Back to school

Find my heart

It took you 3 days to go back to school, Tiffany had to go before you since she didn’t have a reason to skip school 3 days in a row.

Your bruises, luckily have healed a great amount this time so it will be okay. No one will notice that you were beaten up.

Jonghyun already warned that he and the others got everyone to stay quiet about B.A.P ‘s appearance in school so it won’t reach anyone’s ears, which is amazing.

As for Yoona and Taeyeon. Well, you received their visit and you were really happy to hear that they finally had the courage to state the obvious. They were in love.

They were extremely happy, you could see that. It’s kind of rare to see Taeyeon smiling, but after getting together with Yoon is the opposite. Taeyeon smiling all the time.

Love does that. You and Tiffany are together for more than a month and when you look at her or think about her, you still have the silly smile on your face just like them.

As for Yuri and Jessica, they were the same as the other two couples in the same situation. Barely talking to each other, barely looking at each other.

You were super sad to hear about that. You really thought they would be like you and Tiffany but not everything is the way you see it.

Now it was time for you to go back to school. You went home to change. The boys told your mothers that you were staying with Tiffany these past couple of days so they were okay with you not coming home with them.

You went to your room and got ready, got your stuff and went to school. When you arrived, Everyone was already on the class.

You opened the door and went inside and Tiffany stood up and went to hug you. “Baby, you’re back. I have missed you.” She said kissing your neck.

You hugged her and smiled. “I’ve missed you too, princess.” Then, you heard a cough and broke the hug and when you turned to see who it was, you heard Tiffany gasp in shock.

“Oh my God. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Is it really you?” She said and the boy who had coughed smiled as well.

“Of course, who else would it be?” He said and then she ran and threw herself on his arms as he caught her. You just watched the scene confused.

They hugged for a while before he put her down and they broke the hug. “Nichkhun, what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked and he smiled. “I moved here with my parents.” She covered .

“No, you’re lying.” She said and he laughed. “No, I’m not. We moved here last week but I wanted to make a surprise to you so surprise.” He said and she laughed. “And you are going to study here?” She asked and he nodded.

“My dad signed me here yesterday so I start today.” He said and she hugged him again. “Oh my God, that’s great to hear.” She said when this time you coughed and got their attention.

“Oh my God, I almost forgot. Nichkhun, this is my girlfriend Kim Hyeri. Baby, this is my childhood best friend, Nichkhun Horveijkul.” You extended your hand.

20150422090618_1_1429693578.jpg

“It’s nice to meet you Hyeri.” He said shaking your hand. “It’s nice to meet you as well Nichkhun.” You said and the teacher came inside.

“I’m going to talk with the teacher and introduce myself. I’ll see you later.” He said and left them. “You never told me about him.” You said and she smiled.

“Yes, there were some many other things going on and we haven’t seen each other in years. His family moved to Thailand because of his father’s business and we ended up losing touch.”

“I can’t believe he is back. That’s amazing.” She said holding your hand and pulling you towards your seats. ‘Definitely amazing.’ You thought as you sat down.

“Class, I would like to introduce our newest student. Please introduce yourself.” She said and Nichkhun did as she had said.

“Hello, I’m Nichkhun Horveijkul, I’m 18 years old. Please take care of me.” He said and looked at the teacher.

“Ms. Hwang, are you a friend of Mr. Horveijkul?” Tiffany nodded. “Very well. You will be responsible for showing everything to him and help him catch up on us so Ms. Kim, could you please let Mr. Horveijkul seat with Ms. Hwang for the day?” The teacher asked and you nodded as you started to gather your stuff.

“I’m sorry baby. It’s just for today, okay?” She said and you nodded. “It’s okay.” You said and pecked her lips and stood up going to the very back seat that was vacant while Nichkhun went to seat beside Tiffany.

“Well, I think we can start the class now.” As the teacher said that there was a knock on the door. “I guess that’s a no.” She said and everyone smiled before she went to open the door.

“Inspector Choi, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?” The teacher said while letting him inside. He went to the front of the class. “Good morning, students.” He said and everyone replied good morning.

“Well, I came here because a few students from the other class were transferred somewhere else and the class has only a few students now so I came to get some of the students of this class to move to the next one.” As soon as he said that, people started to complain.

“I know but there is nothing else we can do. So once I call your name please gather your stuff and stay by the door.” He said and got the list.

“Jo Kwon, Jinwon, Suzy, Min, Fei, Jia, Ailee and Hani.” He said and the said students started to do what he had instructed. They stood by the door.

“Your new class is 211. Please go there in silence. The teacher is already expecting you.” He said and they opened the door and left while saying goodbye to their now former classmates. Once they all went out, he turned to them again.

“I can see that you already met the new student, Mr. Horveijkul.” They all nodded. “Good but there is another student who is going to study here with you. Please come in.” He turned to the door as well as everyone else.

A beautiful girl came through the door and came to stay beside him. “Please introduce yourself to the class.” He said and she looked to the class in front of her.

tumblr_nkehhmlrGd1tub6hqo1_1280.jpg

“Hello, I’m Park Kyungri. I’m 17 years old. I hope we can be good friends.” She said and smiled. 

“Ms. Kim.” Inspector called you and you looked at him. “Yes, sir?” You asked. “It came to my ears that you know Ms. Park Kyungri. Am I right?” He asked and you sighed before nodding.

“Well, then you will be responsible for showing the school around and helping all three of them. Is that okay for you?” You nodded.

“Also, I can see that you are sitting alone in the back so I think I’ll put you here in the front along with Kyungri so that you can help her. Get your stuff and sit here.” You closed your eyes and sighed before getting your stuff and going to the front.

“This is all for today, teacher. You can continue your class. Mr. Horveijkul, you need to sign a few papers so please come with me.” Inspector said and Nichkhun stood up and went to follow him out the class.

“Well, let’s start the class.” She looked at her stuff and sighed. “I forgot the book on my shelf. I’ll go get it. Don’t destroy anything. I’ll be right back.” She said and left the class.

As soon as she closed the door, you walked up to Kyungri. “What the hell are you doing here, Kyungri?” You asked and she sighed. “What do you think? Papa sent me and the girls.” She said while the other three sat down and your friends watched the interaction between you two.

“But why you? Why couldn’t he send just Hyuna and Hyemi?” You said and she smiled. “What? You don’t want me here? That hurts, Hyeri. After everything we have been through, what a shame.” She said, grabbed your shirt and pulled you close just a breath away from her.

“This is exactly why I didn’t want you to come, you bastard.” You said and pulled her hand away, freeing yourself as you both smiled. “And I still have to babysit you. Again.” You said and she punched your shoulder as you moved to sit down.

“Yeah but if I remember correctly, you enjoyed babysitting me since you got to do other things with me as well or have you forgotten about that?” She said challenging you who looked at her.

For your luck, the teacher came inside along with Nichkhun and you looked up front, ignoring the two pair of eyes that were on you. You have a lot to explain to one and to the other one just one big thing.