Yulsic

Find my heart

Yuri and Jessica were laying down on the former’s bed. They had just got back from the apartment. They were staring up at the ceiling. Yuri had been feeling a little confused these past couples of days.

She knows what she and Jessica feel for each other, yet Jessica doesn’t want them to be a couple like the others.

Yuri accepted it but not because that’s what she wanted but because it was the condition Jessica gave her for something to happen between them.

But she wanted to be more, to mean more to the other girl. She tried to start a conversation.

“How is Leo dealing with your father? Does he know about Ken?” Yuri asked. “He knows and is the same as usual. My father will never accept Leo’s relationship with your relationship with your cousin.” Jessica said and Yuri looked at her.

“What about ours?” She asked turning to look at the other girl. “Ours? What do you mean, our?” Jessica asked.

“Our relationship. Do you think your father will ever accept our relationship?” Yuri asked again. “First of all, there is no relationship between us.”

“Second, no. My father would never accept if there were a relationship between us.” Jessica said as Yuri felt her heart crush at that very moment.

“There is no relationship between us?” Yuri asked. “No, I thought we had agreed this uncomplicated. There is no need for a relationship, what we have is good.”

“It’s very nice. We don’t need more.” Jessica said as Yuri gulped down. She was hearing what she didn’t want to hear.

Yuri stood up from bed and walked to her window. Jessica followed the girl with her eyes before sitting up on the bed.

“Yuri? What’s wrong?” Jessica asked. “I don’t even know if I ever want to say. I’m just gonna get hurt.” Yuri said more to herself. Jessica looked at her.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Jessica said confused. “What I’m talking about Jessica is that I’m in love with you.” Yuri said turning to look break at Jessica.

“I’m in love with you and I want more. I want to able to tell anyone that you are my girlfriend but apparently you don’t feel the same nor have the same desires as I do and that, Jessica, that breaks my heart.” Yuri said seriously leaving Jessica shook at her words.

“Yuri, I can’t believe this. I told you not to fall in love with me. I told you not to do it.” Jessica said getting up from the bed.

“I know but when I said I wouldn’t , it was too late. I was already in love with you and that’s why I accepted so I that I could be with you.” Yuri said while trying to control the tears forming in her eyes.

“Please, don’t do this. We were doing so good. Why did you have to mess it up?” Jessica said angrily.

“I’m messing it up? That what you think I’m doing? Messing it up? I want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend. How is that messing it up? That’s fixing it up.” Yuri said trying to reach out to Jessica.

“You know this could never happen. Do you have an idea how disappointed my father would be? To get you is to lose him.”

“You are making me chose between you and my family. How is that fair?!” Jessica yelled. “How is it fair to me to only have you every once in a while when you get bored of your life?! Tell me, Jessica, is that fair?!” Yuri yelled it too.

“Is it eve fair to you to live by what your father wants or doesn’t want? It’s your life. You can choose whatever you want. And I know you want to be with me the same way I want to be with you.” Yuri said.

“I can’t. I can’t be with you, not the way you want but we can forget this conversation and continue the way we were.” Jessica said and Yuri sighed turning her back to the girl.

“I want you to leave. Now.” Yuri said coldly. Jessica was shocked. “Yuri.” She tried but the other girl was determinate.

“I didn’t think you were the same as Kris and CL. I thought you were stronger than the two of them. But I was wrong and for your loss, AS Suho and Dara, I don’t want you like this. A secret half of you. For me, it’s all or nothing.” Yuri said determinate.

“And since from you, what I’ll get is nothing then I can say that we’re over, Jessica.” Yuri said looking right at the girl.

“Please, I want you to leave my house.” Yuri said walking up and opening the door. “I believe you know the way.” Yuri said as Jessica gathered her stuff and stopped by her.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Jessica asked. “This is not what I want. At all. But thanks to you, it’s what we get.” Yuri said as Jessica left and she closed the door falling down on the floor, crying.

She couldn’t believe that Jessica would break her heart so easily and still want to continue what they had before and forget this have happened.

How could she even suggest such a thing? Yuri wiped her eyes and stood up. She wouldn’t stay here crying over someone who doesn’t seem to care about her.

No, she wouldn’t. She decided to call who would understand her situation. Suho and Dara. She called them and they agreed to go hang out for the rest of the night. They decided to go to the party was happening on a club that Dara knew of.

Yuri, Suho and Dara got ready and met on the club. They went to sit down on a table. “This place is really nice.” Yuri said and Dara nodded.

“It is. The first time I came here was when I learned that Kris and Chaerin were dating.” She said as they ordered some drinks.

“Back then, it was only a platonic love. She didn’t even know who I was until Hyeri became my friend after defending me. I would come here every once in a while to clear my head.” She explained as they nodded. “What about you, Suho?” Yuri asked as he smiled.

“Well, it seems I’m the little girl who cries listening to sad music.” They all laughed at what he said. “Really?” Dara asked.

“No, I did it at first but then I realized I wouldn’t let him hurt me like that. I deserve better. We deserve better than pain.” He said and they nodded. “And you, Yuri? Jessica?” He asked and she nodded.

“Jessica.” Yuri said. “I thought she was different, more like Leo but she is not. She is a coward and I don’t like cowards. I can’t believe that they will let their parents run their life forever.”

“This is wrong, it’s a huge mistake and they want to drag us to their mistake, be a part of it in the shadows. I won’t accept that.” Yuri explained as their drinks arrived.

“That’s exactly how we feel, Yuri. You described perfectly.” Dara said. “You are totally right, Yuri. They don’t deserve us so let us drink to that.” They all took a sip of their drinks.

They enjoyed their night, of course none of them drove. They all called a cab and went to their houses, falling asleep as soon as they fell on their bed.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment on the chapters. Your comments are what gets this story going. And I love reading your comments so please do and I'm sorry to the yulsic shippers but i promise everything will be okay. Kisses kisses, your author