Sibling Time

Find my heart

Since tomorrow was the day of the concert, there won't have any classes so the preparations for the party can be finished and to give you guys time to prepare for tonight.

You woke up a little later today, a little after 9:30 A.M. You went to have breakfast and your parents had already gone to work, the only ones there apparently was you and Jonghyun who was seated down eating. You sat down in front of him.

"Good morning." You said and he looked at you. "Good morning." He replied back. You looked at him. "Jonghyun, I wanted to ask you if you're really okay with me and Tiffany being together ?" You asked seriously.

He took a moment. "As surprising as it seems to be for you, I really am okay with you two dating. Tiffany and I don't love each other like that, we are just good friends." He said and you felt really relieved.

"Now that this doubt is cleared, I want to ask you a question too. How did you know about...?" He was having a hard time trying to say it so you helped.

"How did I know about you and Key ?" He nodded. "He told me. I was sad with seeing you with Tiffany and he came to talk to me and told me everything that happened and what you said to him." You said.

"I'll confess that I wanted to punch your face for eve saying those things to him, especially when we both know it isn't the truth at all. You're only scared to admit that you are or already did fell in love with him and it's comprehensible." You said and he nodded.

"But you need to make a decision Jonghyun. I know myself a lot of guys who have been interested in him lately. Do not waste time." You said it seriously and he nodded acknowledging what you have said.

"I know all of that. I do but... I don't feel ready to come out like that, like you and Tiffany. Not yet.I just need some time to process what the hell is that I'm feeling inside of me. I never felt this way." He said and sighed.

You nodded understanding since your situation with Tiffany had been almost the same but she managed to come around. If she could do it, you believed that he could too. Key would just have to hang on a little more like you did.

"I just want you to know that regardless of our past, all of it, you're still my brother. My twin. I know we ad a rough start but I would really love if we could start over ? Mend things between us." You said and he nodded after a while thinking about what you said.

"You are right and I would want us to fix our relationship as well. I must say though, it won't be easy. We come from different realities and all of that." He said truthfully.

"I know but we should try our best to accomplish it. And it's based on that, that I tell you that whatever is your decision, we will support you. Our moms, Suho, me and our maknae, we will always be there for you. As for your family, you won't have to worry about anything, okay ?" You said and he was a little surprised with what you said.

"Thank you for that." He said and you both smiled at each other. "You're welcome." You said. "One more thing, don't treat D.O the way you treated me and Suho okay ? He is just a kid and he is really important to me so please be nice." You said and he smiled.

"I promise. Suho does know that I consider him my brother, doesn't him ?" He asked and you shook your head. "He thinks you don't like him at all and despite that he always considered you as his brother." You said and he was surprised.

"If you really feel that way, it would be good to let him know and show it every once in a while. Just an advice." You said and he nodded. "Thank you. I will keep that in mind." You nodded and continued to eat. Then suddenly Suho entered the room and sat down with you two.

"Hey guys." He said and you both greeted him back. "Hey, I just remembered something and I wanted to ask you guys." Suho said and you looked at Jonghyun and nodded. "What is it ?" Jonghyun asked.

"It's just that now we have a new family member and that reminded me that you two have another family too. From your father's side and I wanted to know if you are not curious to meet them ?" Suho asked and you looked at each other.

"I don't know. That thought haven't crossed my mind. I don't know if I am ready to meet the family of the man who destroyed my childhood and hurt our mothers so much." You said, as a matter of fact.

"Yeah. Me too." Jonghyun said. "But I remember that Omma said that they never agreed with what their son did and that they helped our parents search for you, Hyeri. Maybe they are good people." Suho said.

"And if they are, think from their point of view. They were denied the chance to meet their grandchildren, both of them. Maybe you have aunts and uncles and cousins and everything." Suho said.

"Maybe but I think I can say for the both of us that we are still trying to deal with the whole twin thing. I mean, it's still not easy to think that we are twins and everything so I don't think it would be a good idea to see those people until we have come to terms with the rest of the story." You said and Jonghyun nodded in agreement.

"She's right. I don't know how much it will take but I also think we should meet them at some point, just not now. We have too much going on already." Jonghyun said and the two of you nodded.

"So are you ready for tonight ?" Jonghyun asked and you and Suho looked at each other and smiled. "We are more than ready for tonight." You said and the three of you smiled and continue to chat as the siblings you are for the first time.