The talk

Find my heart

In the morning, You called Sunny to go to your house with Taemin, Dara and Key to get you some stuff for you and Suho since you still didn't want to go home. It feels weird to think that the house is also yours, not only because they adopted you but also because you're their daughter, biological one.

It's also annoying that Jonghyun, R9's leader Jonghyun is not only your brother, he is your twin. YOUR TWIN. How twisted is that ? If you would tell someone who would actually believe this madness ? Certainly not you. At least for now, but maybe, just maybe with sometime you can learn how to see it in a better way.

Sunny and Taemin went inside since they were more familiar with the worker and with the house itself. They each went to yours and Suho's room respectively and grabbed the stuff you needed before Kahi and Jungah woke up, they left it and after a few minutes Jonghyun arrived to get ready for school.

They brought the stuff to the apartment and rang the bell, Suho was the one to open the door. "Hey guys, thank you for helping us." Suho said letting them in. At that moment you came out of the shower and they were shocked."OH MY GOD!!!HOLY !!!WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Key basically screamed once he saw how bad was your bruise.

          original.jpg

"Good morning. How are you ? Are you okay after finding out that not only you are your adoptive's parents real daughter, you are also the twin of R9's leader who is also the boyfriend of the girl you're in love with who you are not sure is going to leave him for you anymore ? Does this greeting sound reasonable to you ?" You said as you came closer to them.

"Okay, I'm sorry but it's that the bruise in your face is huge. That can only mean you fought and lost. Am I right ?" He asked more cautiously this time. "No Key, she is not like that because she lost a fight. She is like that because she won 25 fights last night. What else could you expect her face to look like ?" This time Suho was the one who answered. You rolled your eyes.

"I need to relieve stress the best way I know. Beating up a bunch of s who think they are the best." You said smirking at Suho before turning back to the rest. "I wanted to fight and a few idiots managed to throw a few punches on me before their faces hit the ground. But believe me when I say that they looked 100 times worse. Now, can you guys turn around so tat I can change ?" You said and they did after Suho went to take a shower himself.

"Hey, you still need to tell us this story about you and the Kim's family." Dara said before you finished dressing up at least to be presentable and they turned around and looked at you. You sighed. "It's complicated and long story but I'll try to short it up. Jungah was by Kahi's ex-boyfriend who went crazy. He got her pregnant and she got him on jail. He escaped and stole me the day me and Jonghyun, who are the twin who stayed safe, were born. I'm the eldest twin and since the guy didn't know she was expecting two not one, only took me.Jonghyun was born a couple of minutes later and survived." You said as you finished buttoning up your shirt, grabbing the tie.

"And remember the nightmare I told you guys about ?" You asked and they nodded. "It's not a nightmare, it's actually a memory. The guy and his girlfriend are the ones in my dream. Apparently, they kept me with them for a year before getting rid of me. What I thought it was my parents, it was them talking. Crazy, huh ?" You said as you fixed your tie. Suho came out of the shower already dressed since he took his stuff and clothes with him to the bathroom.

"I know we may have more question but we are late and we do not want Inspector Choi to be after us. Again. So let's go." He said as you were finishing putting your shoes and grabbed your bag and all of you left the apartment. Somehow knowing you have these people here with you, knowing that they care made you feel lighter. Thank God.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you arrived Key lent you his sunglasses which were huge so that you could hide the bruise and since it was really big, it covered it well enough for anyone to notice what was beneath it. You 6 walked to the class and no one seem to notice it which it was a good sign but your good luck didn't last long as you got inside and saw Tiffany with Jonghyun but this time she was the one at Key's seat so you went over to your table dragging Key to seat with you instead of her.

You shared a glance and pretended not to care but she knew better. You were jealous. You sat down and dropped your head on your arms that were on the table when the door opened and you heard Mrs. Lee and Inspector Choi's voice inside the class, you froze a little and continued to let your head down so that he won't notice anything.

Tiffany exchanged seats with Key with the excuse that the Inspector could punish her if she didn't but the truth was that she wanted to be near you. When she sat down she looked around and realized everyone was paying attention to the two figures in front so she took the chance and put her hand on your knee, to show you that she was there for you too.

You didn't need to look up to know that the hand was hers, you would recognize it anywhere. So you stayed quiet and let her hand rest on your knee. Your plan was to avoid Mr Choi but apparently that was not going to happen. "Inspector Choi, I have a question." Seungri stood up raising his hand. "What question Mr Lee ?" Mr Choi said and Seungri smirked. "Can a student wear sunglasses inside the classroom ?" As soon as he said that you and your friends froze.

"No, Mr Lee. Of course not. Wearing sunglasses inside the classroom is against the rules. Why ?" He asked. "Because Ms Kim Hyeri, is wearing them right now." He said and your hands turned into fists while everyone's attention turned to you. "Ms Kim, please lift up your head." Inspector said and you inhaled before doing what he asked. "Take off your sunglasses and give it to me right now." He said firmly.

You sighed but got up anyway, you walked to the front, right in front of him and Mrs Lee and took it off and he and Mrs Lee were shocked by what they saw. "Hyeri, what happened to you ?" She asked and you stood quiet. "Mrs Lee made you a question Ms Kim, what happened to you ?" He said and you lost your patience.

"Whatever it was, it happened outside the school so it's not the school's freaking business. Can I  go back to my seat now ?" You said and turned around letting everyone see the bruise on your face and walked back to your sit. You could feel Tiffany's worried stare on you but you just tried to ignore it for the rest of the class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After you finished lunch you realized that it was time to go see Tiffany. You are not sure how you are going to face her or what you are going to say to her. All you do know is that you don't want to lose her. Are you supposed to be selfless and leave her to be with Jonghyun because that's what a good sister would do ? Maybe, but you can't. You can't give up the best thing that has ever happened to you because that's what she is.

So you brace yourself and walk to Mrs Lee's office. Once you opened the door, you saw her sitting on the couch with her hands covering her face and her legs moving, that shows that she is nervous and you can only think of the reason why. Of course she will break up with you, it couldn't be anything else but...

"Baby. Oh my God, you're finally here. I was so worried about you." She said as soon as you closed the door and she realized that you arrived. She hugged you so tight and you were still waiting for the bomb to drop but how can you resist her ?."Hi princess." You said and hugged her back, inhaling her scent, strawberry of course. Since it's probably the last time you will.

"What happened to you ? Are you okay ? Please tell me that you're okay. please." She said breaking the hug and you noticed tears forming on her eyes. "I'm okay I promise. This is nothing, I swear." You said and right there, she held your face and kissed you. You had no idea how much you have or better how much more you will miss kissing her once she is done with you.

You wrap your arms around her waist and bring her as close to you as possible, almost making your bodies as one and she did the same with her arms wrapped around your neck. After a while kissing, you broke it off and just looked at her which so much love and sadness that she noticed. "Baby, what's wrong ?" She said and that woke you up.

"Nothing, why you ask that ?" You said trying to be calm. "You were looking at me like it was the last time that you would. I don't like it." She said and kissed you again. "Not that I'm complaining because I'm not but haven't we agreed to no contact on the lips ?" You said and she smiled. So beautiful. "Yeah but not today. Today your lips are all mine to use it." She said and kissed you again.

"But baby, you haven't answered me yet. What happened to your face ?" She said once she broke the kiss. "Look, This is nothing serious to worry about. But it's has to do with a part of my life that I can't tell you right now. I hope you can understand it." You said as gently as you could so that she would be so angry at you and thank God she didn't. 

"I understand it and although I wished I could know all of you, I also know that you have a few secrets that you can't tell me yet and I promise to wait until you feel comfortable enough to do it and I'll listen gladly." She said and your eyes started to form a few tears. Could she be more perfect than this ? It's obvious you don't deserve her. If she was smart, she would realize that too.

"I think Suho told you that Jonghyun spent the night at my house, didn't he ?" She said and you breathed deeply. The time has come to talk about it. You nodded. "I was with him when you called so yes he told me." You said as you looked at her. "I want you to know that nothing happened between Jonghyun and I." She said carefully.

"He just needed a friend to comfort him, he was a wreck you should have seen him, he cried for hours. I couldn't deny him my help baby. As much as I love you and I do, Jonghyun is a friend to me more than anything else. I couldn't just leave him like that. Please don't be mad at me." She explained and looked at you with puppy eyes. You couldn't resist it.

"I'm not mad at you princess. I think you did the right thing. I had Suho, it was only right Jonghyun had you too." You said and smiled while caressing her cheek. "But you promise nothing happened between the two of you ?" You asked. "Nothing,but I think you should know that we slept on the same bed." She said carefully as you got shocked by the news.

"Nothing happened I swear. After he came to my house crying, I took him t my bedroom so that he could tell me without worrying about others listening to it and he did. He asked if he could spend the night there because he couldn't face your moms last night so I said yes and that I would warn my parents and I did and told them why so they understood and gave the permission."

"After I talked to my parents, I went to the kitchen to call you but you didn't answer me so I called Suho. After I ended the call with him, I climbed the stairs and went to my room. When I got inside, he was laying down and crying like a child so I went over and hugged him trying to calm him down but he only did after 2 hours and we both ended up falling asleep. That's all." She finished explaining and you let go of her and run your hand on your face.

"I don't know what to say. Sure I expected you to comfort him but to cuddle him to sleep, that's.. It will take a while to process it." You said breathing deeply. "I'm sorry baby but I need you to understand that I know Jonghyun since kindergarten, he was my friend way before he became my boyfriend and I hope that we will always be friends. I couldn't deny him a shoulder for him to cry on. He needed my help and I gave it to him but all the time I was so worried about you. But once I knew that Suho was with you, I calmed down a little." She explained herself.

"What I'm trying to say it's that I was to Jonghyun what Suho was to you. I wasn't comforting him as his girlfriend but only as the one who knew him for longer than anyone else. You need to believe and trust me. I'm telling you the truth baby." She said with a softer voice, pleading you to see that she wasn't lying to you.

"I believe in you princess. I was just surprised by what you told me but I trust you. I love you so much. Like I never loved anyone else, I hope you always remember that." You said and held her face and looked at her trying to convey the love you feel for her. "Of course I know and i feel just the same but baby you're scaring me. You're talking like this is a goodbye." She said and you sighed.

"It's nothing but I need to know something." You said and let go of her embracing yourself for what you were about to say. "How do we stand now Tiffany ? Are you going to break up with Jonghyun or with me ?" You asked and tried to hide the fear that she would answer the latter and you would walk away heart broken.

"Why are you asking me that Hyeri ? Don't you know the answer to that already ?" She said and you stood your ground. "I don't know what to think anymore. What Jonghyun and I learned last night can change,will change a lot and I just want to know if we are one of those which probably will or should. I don't know anymore." You said and turned around facing your back to her.

"What are you even... Hey look at me." She went in front of you. " What are you talking about ? We should break up ?" She asked and you sighed. "If we don't, we will be doing to Jonghyun the same Kahi and Jungah did to our lunatic and father. Do you realize that ?" You said and looked away from her trying to keep your tears at bay.

"Is that why you are saying all of this ? Because you're afraid Jonghyun could do to us the same that man did ?" She said and you shook your head. "I don't. I don't know anything anymore because if you haven't realized yet, everything I always knew about my life and who I am was nothing but a sick lie. I seriously don't know anything anymore."

"The only thing I know for sure is that I love you so so so much and that I don't want to lose you to anything or anyone but I'm afraid that's exactly what is going to happen now thanks to that revelation and.. It hurts too much to imagine not being with you ever again. I'm just so scared I don't even know what I'm doing or saying anymore. I'm just..." You were rambling until Tiffany held your face with her hands and bring it close to hers and kissed you shutting you up.

Once you realized what she was doing you held her so tight like if you let her go  you would never have another chance to hold her like this. You also kissed her trying to pour your love for her on it as you felt your tears run down your cheeks and as you could feel the salt of them mend in between your mouths in the kiss.

You kissed for a little more than she pulled away but you still had your eyes closed. She wiped your tears and looked at you. "Baby look at me please. Just open your eyes and look at me." She said so softly that you couldn't do anything else so you obliged and open then, still a seeing a blur thanks to the tears that didn't run down yet.

"You must be crazy if you think I could ever let you go. I love you so much Kim Hyeri, I love you in a way I never thought possible. How can you even for a second think that what you learned about your birth family last night would even could change that ? I'm not breaking up with you, not now not ever. I love you silly and I want nothing more than to be with you." She said smiling.

"Of course I can't break up with Jonghyun now, we will have to wait a little more than what I had planned but I will. I die every time I see you and I can't kiss you. I die every time I see you smile and I can't be there to kiss you. I die every time I want you to hold me but we can't. I count the minutes until we can be like this. Just the two of us and our love." 

"You are not losing me okay ? I'm here to stay, forever. I love you baby." She said as you finally let the rest of the tears fall down, this time tears of happiness. "I love you so much princess, I can't be without you and I promise I'll fight anything and anyone who tries to take you away from me. You are stuck with me forever." You smiled as did she.

love, couples, sketch, drawing

"Forever." Then she kissed you again and you wrapped your arms around her waist even tighter as she did with her owns wrapped around your neck. You kissed until you heard the bell indicating the end of lunch. You broke the kiss and sigh as she buried her face on your neck making you smile. "Let's go, we still have classes. You go first and i will after you." You said and she nodded finally releasing you. "Okay but one more thing." She said and tiptoed, since you were almost more than a head taller than her, and pecked your lips one last time.

"I love you baby. Don't forget that ever again okay ?" She said and you smiled. "Never and I love you too princess. Now go." You pecked her lips and she walked to the door before she turned around and threw a flying kiss to you before hurrying out of the door. You smiled at how beautifully silly she is then after a few minutes, you went out as well walking back to the class. Walking back to pretend. Walking back to a lie you were now sure it wouldn't last for too long. Maybe even more earlier than you expect.