That night

Find my heart

Jonghyun got into his car while crying, everything he thought he knew about his family was nothing but lies. Not only was he a child born out of , he also had a twin sister who was kidnapped and later abandoned by the father and this sister is you, of all people. How twisted is this story.

He couldn't believe something like this could be happening to him. That's why he went to Tiffany's, if someone would understand and comfort him, that someone was his girlfriend Tiffany. He drove to  her house, it was 9:30 PM. He rang the bell and surprisingly she was the one to open the door. "Jonghyun ?"

She said and soon enough she felt his arms wrap themselves around her waist and his face bury in her should with tears already falling on her clothe. "What happened ?" She said hugging him back. "Just hug me. Please. I just you to hug me tight, please babe." He said between sobs. He was so hurt by what he learned, he didn't know if he could handle it.

She hugged him tighter, it was unusual to see Jonghyun like this, so vulnerable so hurt and despite being in love with you, she was still his girlfriend and she hoped to always be his friends so she couldn't refuse to help him, especially when he's like this. "Let's get inside." She said and he nodded breaking the hug. She held his hand and led him inside the house.

She closed the door and led him her room upstairs. When they got inside she led him to sit down on her bed while she sat beside him still holding his hand while he calmed down a little. "Tell me what has happened to you to by like this ?" She asked and he started telling her everything, word by word. When he finished, she didn't know what to say.

She could only think how you were copying with these sudden news, it must be twice as hard for you as it is to Jonghyun. But she hugged him anyway, she had to offer him some comfort despite her worry for you but that didn't mean she couldn't worry for you too, discreetly.

"And Hyeri, how did she take the news ?" She asked cautiously trying not to sound so desperately curious about your whereabouts. "Not well. She took off and Suho followed her, that's all I know." He said and she nodded more relieved that at least you're not alone, that you have someone to watch out over you.

"Babe, can I sleep here with you  ? Please. I can't go back home, at least not tonight. I'll sleep in the couch if you prefer. I just didn't want to be alone right know ?" She knew she couldn't refuse him, He couldn't be left alone on this night full of surprises so she nodded. "But first let me ask my parents. Stay here."

She went out and spoke to her parents, telling them a resume of the story, they understood and since they trusted their daughter, they allowed him to sleep in her room. She thanked them but instead of going back upstairs she went to the kitchen and started dialing your number. She tried, tried, tried but nothing so she decided to try and call Suho who after a few rings picked it up.

'Suho ? It's me Tiffany.'

'Hi Tiffany. You're looking for Hyeri ?'

'Yes. Can you put her on the phone please ?'

'She doesn't want to talk to anyone, not even me. I'm sorry Tiffany.'

'You know about what happened ?'

'Yeah I do. Can I at least know how she is ?'

'She's... She'll be okay, it's all I can say right know.'

'Thank you anyway Suho, for the support you have given us.'

'It's nothing. I just want her to be happy. By the way, has Jonghyun called you ? Since you know, he must have.'

'He's actually her. He came crying like a child and after he told me why, I understood his reasons to cry so much.'

'He's a jerk but I still care about him so please take care of him for me will you ?'

'I will and you take care of her for me Suho.'

'I will too. I have to go. Bye.'

'Bye.'

She went back t her room and found Jonghyun laying on her bed curled up like a ball and crying his heart out. She went to the other side, climb inside the covers, turned off the lights and back hugged him. He continued to cry even with Tiffany spooning him, he couldn't forget the image he pictured of his mom and this guy, it may follow reality and that made him cry even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's with her ?! Do you have any idea what that can mean Suho ah ?" You asked Suho. Right know you were at a mountain near a park watching the city lights. "No, I don't but he need someone to comfort him and she couldn't leave him alone Hyeri." He said and you shook your head.

" I know but what I am saying is that his stay there can mean two things. One, that she will pity him and give up the idea of the two of us being together to protect him from another heartbreak, if not forever at least for now, what would mean us staying away from each other, more than what we already are." You said and he nodded understanding.

"Or second, history will repeat itself. She will leave him for me, to be with a girl that on top of that, to worsen the situation even more, is his twin sister. He won't accept and try to do anything to get her back, probably at any cost just like our dear daddy and God knows what else he will do. Either way, I'll have to fight against him to make sure me and Tiffany have a shot at finally being together and at peace. Don't you think ?" You said as he listened to you.

"I think you have a point, you might be right but you also might not be right. You don't know for sure how he is going to react , he can actually take it rationally well so let's not hurry ourselves. Let's wait first to see what will happen when Tiffany does leave him, if she does." Suho said and you nodded.

"I don't' know anymore if she will Suho and that's what is worrying me. I love her. I can't be without her anymore Suho, it's killing me. But I'm afraid she won't have the heart to do it and in the end I'll be the one broken hearted. As usual." You said and kicked a stone and had an idea

You grabbed your phone and decided to call someone, after a few rings, the person pickled it up. "Julien, how fast can you arrange for me to fight all night long ?" You asked and he said. "Half an hour." You smiled. "I'll be there." You said and hang up. Suho looked at you shocked at what he just listened.

"Are you crazy Hyeri or what ?! Fight all night long?! Are you trying to get yourself killed ?!" He screamed and you only continue to smile. "Trust me, it's not me you should be worrying about. You should worry about the ones who will try to fight me. They will need your worry, not me Suho. Not me."

You said and got inside the car and asked Suho to drive you to the same place of the previous fights and he did even against his better judgment. With 20 minutes, you arrived there and it was packed with people wanting to see you fight and people who wanted to fight you. It was usually like this whenever you were up for a night filled with fights.

You went to get ready at the changing room, putting your famous trademark, the red tape on your hands. When you were finishing, the door opened and Julien came inside. "Are you ready to win ?" He asked and you smirked. "Are you ready to leave her full of money ?" You asked back and he smirked. "More than ready." He said. "So am I." You said and he smirked even more.

"Slay them all." He said and you high fived him. "With pleasure." You walked out from the changing room into the ring. There it was this guy, apparently all your opponents have a tendency to think they're better than you and you are more than happy to show and prove to them how wrong and delusional they are to think such a thing.

You got in and after the introduction the fight started, you took your time studying his moves and as usual, all very sloppy. He charged at you first but you easily dodged his punch throwing one of your own on his ribs and with the strength you put into it, you're almost sure you broke at least two ribs and as he feel on his knee from the pain, you realized you were right so you took the chance and knocked him out with another punch right on his jaw. You won without a single scratch. "Next."

You said as the first opponent was removed from the ring. Another guy got in and you started fighting, this one managed to throw a strong punch at you and it hit you hard, people might think you would have lost but your Sensei taught you how to endure pain so you didn't show any signs of pain, only anger so you lounged at him and started punching him mercilessly and kicking him until he fell unconscious like the other one but you had a big bruise on your face but that didn't stop you for the rest of the night.

You continued to fight all through the night, getting more bruised but winning all of the fights. Around 4:25 AM, after four hours filled with fights you won, you finally decided to call it a night and finished the fighting going back to the changing room along with Suho and Julien who made a lot, really a lot of money thank to you tonight. They treated your wounds and you changed and asked Suho to go sleep at the HQ to which he sent a text to his mom saying that the two of you would be sleeping at a friend's house, no need to worry about you two. You would be fine, eventually.