Introducing new characthers

Find my heart

Jung Leo is a 17 years old boy, he's the son of James and Helen Jung, a famous and powerful couple. Owners of one of the most powerful and successful fashion companies in South Korea and in Asia, the ' Blanc & Eclare ' group, really really rich. He is also the twin of Jessica Jung though she's 2 minutes older, and to their parents she is the perfect daughter with an inclination towards fashion having designed herself a few items displayed by the group.

Krystal_Jung__22.jpg

They have a younger sister named Krystal who is 12 years old, she's really close with him and not so much with sister, seeing that she doesn't like the way her sister treats the people who are poor or people who she judges inferior. And just like Krystal, Leo also don't like Jessica's or the Royals 9's ways of treating other people, humiliating or beating them but he never said anything.

He's openly gay, reason also why his father doesn't like him and prefers his little princess, if only he knew she's not that perfect or at least she wasn't to him and Krystal, but maybe to their parents she is perfect exactly for the fact that she's exactly like them. Conceited , spoiled and stupid as well as the other girls on the group. He pitied them, for this life they live where only money and status matters and nothing else. Well, good for him that he isn't like them.

It was dinner time and all of the Jungs were seating on the table. Mr Jung was seating on the head of the table with Mrs Jung and Jessica to his right and Leo with Krystal to his left. "Son, tell how was your day at school ? Met some girls or is there any girl in particular that you're interested in ?" James asked his son. "Why do you keep asking me that question when you already know the answer to it Father ?" Leo said annoyed.

"Because each time I ask, I'm hoping that your answer will be different but no, every time it's the same shameful thing, again and again and again. Tel me Leo where have I gone wrong with you ?" His father asked trying to stay calm. "There is nothing wrong with me Father and about the answer it will never change because I am gay as in I'm not interested in women, whether you like it or not." Leo said confident."Why can't you be like your sister ?" James said and that got Leo seeing his father's look towards his twin, full of pride, full of love. "There is nothing wrong with oppa liking guys, Dad." Krystal said holding Leo's hands under the table to give him support.

"Krystal, honey stay out of this conversation and you two stop this argument please, we are having dinner as a family and I don't know about you but I am hungry." Mrs Jung said as Leo looked towards them. "I'm glad I'm nothing like Jessica and just so you know Mother, we are not a family. I am not hungry anymore, if you'll excuse me." He left and went top his room and laid down in his soft mattress without even bothering to change his clothes into more comfortable ones.

He just stayed in bed crying for a few minutes until he felt a body pressuring his back, an arm thrown around his waist and a soft breath on his neck. "Oppa." It was Krystal who came to comfort him. "Oppa is okay, don't worry. I'm already used to it." He said not sure if it was to ensure her or himself. " I don't want you to keep hurting because of them oppa, not you not anymore. It's not fair." She said and he smiled. "Okay I won't anymore. Now how about we go to sleep huh ? Together ?" He felt her nod and tight her grip around him and decided to let sleep take over, but things were crazy as for now and he only hoped they would get better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 weeks later

 

You woke up, feeling a little tired since you and Suho stayed u late last night playing videogames. But either way, you got up, went to the bathroom to wash up and wore your uniform, a white shirt with a red tie and black pants along with a pair of red vans shoes, not forgetting the jacket that you never use. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs, curiously only Jonghyun was there, you got confused until you looked at the clock and realized it was 6:20 in the morning not 6:40 as you thought. You sat down and started to eat.

"I heard at school that you and your little friends are in a group called Resistance, is that right ?"He asked without lifting his head and looking at you. "Why do you want to know ?" You asked. "Curiosity, just that. There a lot of groups at school but only the ones we let be, I hope you know that." He said and you chuckled. "Have you let me forget ?" He groaned.

"One more thing, don't ever insult my girlfriend again. " He said and yes, they finally made it official. "Is she your girlfriend ? Sorry, I didn't know. I promise I won't insult your girlfriend again." You said but in your head you were thinking. 'I will only say the truth'. He smirked and you heard voices coming down the stairs. Soon, Kahi, Jungah along with Suho came to join you two at the table.

Jonghyun got up. "I'm going. I need to pick up Tiffany. Bye." He kissed his two moms's forehead and went out without saying anything else. "I'm sorry for the way he treats you two. We tried but he doesn't listen to us anymore." Jungah said and Kahi held her hand. " Let's not talk about that right now. Tell me son, how is it school ? Although we are the owners, we don't always know what is going on in school so you have to tell us." Suho smiled fakely thought you were the only one that noticed.

"It's fine Mom. Hyeri and I have the same classes so we get to spend a lot of time together. We have a group of friends and in class, it's all good." He said sounding enthusiastic, trying to please his moms." That's great honey. How are you school Hyeri ?" Jungah asked and you looked at her. "It was difficult at first but I have managed to catch up thanks to Suho's help." You praised him and received a sincere smile from him. "You're welcome H." He said.

"And Jonghyun ? Has he helped you with anything ?" You heard that question and you thought about something. "Yeah, he did actually, he gave me a tour around the school." You said and saw them smile, you looked at Suho and he understood, it was worth the lie. "Good, really good. We'll make sure to praise him for helping you." You nodded and looked at the clock and it was time to go. "Suho, we gotta go or we'll be late come on." You said as you got off the table biding them goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks for lying back there. I do it a lot." Suho said once you were sitting on your class. "I figured their relationship with Jonghyun is not that good so I just did what I had to, it was no big deal." You said when the teacher came inside the class. You have a good relationship with your classmate, they are not like those spoiled rich kids. they are a really great group of good kids. But anyway, your teacher was accompanied by a man, who looked like he had 25 years old, tall but had a really rude attitude, he gave off a feeling like he was superior to everyone, you really didn't like these kind of people like the R9.

"Class, the teacher Kangta from the class 209 is going to take a little break to solve a few personal problems meanwhile, his students will join us until he gets back. So let's welcome them." As she said that, the door opened and it entered the one group you didn't wish to be on the same class with as well as your classmates. You sighed loudly and the man looked at you. "Any problems student ?" The man asked and you looked at Suho before looking back at him. "Are you talking to me ?" You asked and he nodded.

"Yes, you. Do you have nay problem with joining the class with them or what ? Come her in front and tell me what's bothering you. Now." He said as everyone was silent and the R9 smirked. You then smiled and stood up walking towards the front. "What exactly do you want me to say ahjussi?" You tried not to smile as well as your classmates but you failed. He came in front of you. "First, I'm not an ahjussi. I'm the new Inspector, my name is Choi Seunghyun but you all can and should call me Inspector Choi and I demand respect from any student. Second, you apparently have a problem with the class 209 joining your class and you sighed loudly. I want to know why." He said and you smiled.

choi-seunghyun-tazza-2_003.jpg

"You're mistaken ahju.. I mean Inspector Choi. I'm just tired and sighed because of that. How could I oppose myself against joining classes with the almighty Royals 9,. In fact, in name of the class of 210, I would like to give them a warm welcome. Right guys, let's give them a round of applause." You started clapping your hands and everyone followed you, until he signaled for everyone to be quiet.

"What is your name student ?" He asked sounding annoyed and you answered. "Kim Hyeri sir." You said and he nodded. "Okay Miss Kim. You will be punished for your mockery and disrespect. Go to the wall in the back and stay there until lunch time. Are we clear ?" He asked and you nodded. "Now go." He said and you saluted him. "Sir yes sir." You walked to the back and faced the wall.

"Inspector Choi ? Sorry but I need to interfere. I have a project to do with them and it's a partner project and I can't leave out one of my best students. I'm sure she didn't mean to mock you sir and if she did, she was perfectly warned and will not do it again. So I'm asking you to take her out of the punishment, I'll take responsibilities for it." The teacher said as you smiled while facing the wall. The inspector groaned inwardly but obliged to the teacher. " You can come back to your seat, Miss Kim but know that I will not go easy on you the next time." He said and you controlled yourself. " Thank you sir." You bowed.

"Well, so class 209 please find your seats and please everyone treat them well." Everyone said yes, Inspector including you. He then left the class and you relaxed before going towards the teacher and kissing her cheek. "Thanks teacher, I owe you one." You said as you started laughing and she slapped your arm smiling too. "Okay now. Go back to your seat and Suho, keep her quiet next time." She said and Suho gave her a thumbs up.

Lee_Hyori_from_acrofan.jpg

"Well, for the introductions, I'm Mrs Lee Hyori and I'll be your homeroom teacher until teacher Kangta is back please sit down over those empty seats for now. I'll begin to choose the partners and yes, I'll be the one deciding who stays with who  so now silence." She said and everyone kept quiet waiting for her. You looked over to them and you can't imagine a good reason why people in here are so afraid of saying anything towards them , they are just a bunch of ...

"Okay listen, I'll start. Jinwoon and Seungri, Leo and Key, Chaerin and Jia, Minho and Suzy, Jessica and Fei, Taeyeon and Min, Jonghyun and Jokwon, Kris and Suho and in the end, Tiffany and Hyeri." Once she finished, you dropped your head on the table while you heard  Key laughs, oh yeah Key he is the new addition to the Resistance. You can only throw your eraser at him hitting his head."Shut up Key. I'll get you later." You said.

20101002_jinwoon_01.jpg1428647041.b077a4e16cbc0d3169584ed263407suzy-bae.jpgfei-of-miss-a.jpg20140209_kfashionista_missa_min.jpgJo-Kwon-For-No-1-2am-17497203-523-800.jp

"Okay, now everyone go to your partner so we can start this project today. Ppali ppali." She said and you turned to Suho. "If I go to prison for killing that plastic doll, would you go visit me ?" You said and he smiled before pushing you . You grabbed your stuff and went to sit besides Tiffany. "Hey what's up ?" You said trying to be polite. "Don't talk to me unless it's something about this stupid project, got it ?" She said and stayed with the same expression on your face. "As you wish." You kept quiet as the teacher left a box in front of each duo telling you to put the white plastic gloves.

"Now, open the box.' You opened and there was a dead frog open on the belly in side the box. You giggled. "So cool." While Tiffany couldn't believe her eyes. Was that the stomach ? "Oh my God." She started to feel light headed and dizzy, you looked over to her. "Are you..." You couldn't finish the sentence as she passed out falling into you. "...okay ?" You said and sighed before putting her arm around your neck and your right arm went around her waist and your left lifted her legs, you walked to the teacher with Tiffany in your arms and yes you were that strong.

"Teacher, she fainted can I take her to the infirmary ?" You asked as the teacher nodded. You walked out of class carefully to not hurt her and you walked with her in your arm until you reached the infirmary. "Unnie, unnie." You called and the woman came to see what was going on. "Oh my, What happened ? Here put her in this bed." She said as you did as told. "She fainted after seeing a dead frog in science class. Can you believe it ?" You said rolling your eyes and you distanced yourself from the bed leaning against the desk.

"Well, Tiffany is really delicate towards those kind of things." The nurse said and you sighed. "Delicate ? That's what we are calling now ? She's just a fussy, what to expect anyway." You said. "Don't be to harsh, Hyeri-ah. She's a really great kid, if only you got to know her." The nurse said and you interrupted. "That's the thing, I don't want to get to know her or people like her, it's bad enough I have to share a house with one of them." You said and looked at Tiffany.

"Besides I know everything about people like her. They think just because they have money that can buy everything and everyone, think thy can humiliate who they think is below them. I don't want to get to know more than what I already do." You said staring at her unconscious body laying on the bed. "I know Hyeri believe me I think the same way about that type of people. I just...I don't know, I guess I refuse to believe that's all there is to these kids." She said and you scoffed. "Don't be surprised if what there is to them is actually worse than this." You started laughing while she rolled her eyes.

The school's nurse was Park Jiyeon but she's better known as Gummy since she always gives a candy for the people who goes to the infirmary. She helped you out with the stitches from your eyebrow of course not knowing the real truth about it, just the lie,Somehow you got close with her. You often go and talk to her, not about your secret but other things, she's a really good listener and adviser. From the teacher's panel, you got close to three of them. Your homeroom teacher,  Mrs Lee Hyori, she's like a tamed bad girl, just like you. Her wife, the music teacher Mrs Kwon BoA and Gummy unnie as you call her. 

                 17404-5vm7i65ess.jpg

An idea popped in your head. "Unnie, can I ask you something ?"You said and she nodded as she searched for the alcohol bottle to help Tiffany."Yes, of course, what is it ?" She said and you questioned. "Do you know anything about the new inspector ?" You said and she looked at you. "Inspector Choi ? He started two days ago and I don't know much about him. But to say the truth, there's something about him that doesn't click to me. Something about his eyes. I don't know, guess I'm just overlooking things. But why you asked me ?" You thought about what she said before shaking your head. "Nothing, just curiosity." You said.

She used the alcohol, passing around Tiffany's nose and she started to wake up a little dizzy. She looked around the infirmary. "Where am I ?" She asked. "You're in the infirmary Ms Hwang." Gummy said. "What am I doing here ?" She asked as you looked around the infirmary for the candies. "You fainted in class and a classmate brought you're here." Gummy explained as it looked like she was remembering. "Who brought me ? It was Jong..." She was talking when you interrupted making yourself known. "No, Ms Hwang. It was me since I quite didn't have the choice, you fainted on me remember ?" You said crossing your arms. She looked annoyed by that fact.

"I can't believe you're the one who brought me here. I would rather had been cuddling with that dead frog than to be helped by you, the same person who insulted me." She said sitting up as you rolled your eyes. "Believe me that was a compliment in comparison with what I have in mind, right now. If you want me to insult you, I can call you..." You were about to say it when Gummy interrupted. "Okay, okay. Let's stop right there okay Hyeri ?" You nodded.

"As for you Ms Hwang, I can see you are already feeling better so I'll take you two back to your class, right now. Come on." She said as she helped Tiffany to get off the bed and giving her a candy before turning to you. "Already got one." You said as you your lollipop. She pushed you to walk in front as she walked with Tiffany in the back. 'Kids theses days.' She smiled as the three of you continued on your way back to class.